Looking for suggestions for content.

General discussions about superheroines!
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! I'm really excited to share with you all that I am going to start venturing out on my own and producing my own content.

Don't worry! I'll still hopefully be working with Secret, AKA Mister Hero, the Rye, and other producers and directors as often as possible, but I really want to dive head-in and create videos more often.

I'll be starting out on clips4sale, but my goal is to eventually start up my own webstore. Damien Woods (SHL) is graciously going to help me start creating content, and I'm sure I'll have other amazing individuals working with me in the future.

So, the question becomes: what do you guys want to see? This is a great opportunity to potentially see your custom movie ideas become a reality, without paying the custom movie prices.

While I LOVE doing SHiP videos because I have a great time, and the fetishes involved in this genre are very parallel to my personal fetishes, I also want to make videos that you guys will want to watch. So, please, let me know your ideas of what you'd be interested in seeing, whether they be suggestions for peril, costumes, type of character (i.e. snobby, naive, etc.), lines, or anything else. Let your imagination run wild!

Feel free to post your ideas to this thread, or send me an e-mail to [email protected].

Which reminds me - don't feel like you have to limit yourself to the SHiP genre. I'll be making a wide range of videos, such as vintage-style damsel in distress, strip tease, domination and submission scenes without cosplay elements, and more.

Also, be sure to check out Damien's previous work and give him your support because I truly couldn't do this without him.

Thanks, everyone! I can't wait to hear your fantasies and then hopefully bring them to life!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

With your haughty attitude (and I mean that in the best possible way), I think you'd be great at doing femdom PoV stuff. I just sent you a script you might like. :)
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Great news, the more of you the better! You handle the DID and SHIP so well, that I would just ask for more of it. While there is plenty of superheroines in peril around now (and I say the more the merrier), one potential avenue that I dont see a lot of is detective damsel in distress. There is lots of detective caught and tied up, but not taken the extra step like the Rye videos do with sexual peril. I would love to see you do that, always with male villains. Anyways, just my opinion. Whatever you choose, I am sure I will be buying (although the femdom suggestion does nothing for me).
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:With your haughty attitude (and I mean that in the best possible way), I think you'd be great at doing femdom PoV stuff. I just sent you a script you might like. :)
Thank you! You have a reply from me in your inbox :-)
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

ryorb wrote:Great news, the more of you the better! You handle the DID and SHIP so well, that I would just ask for more of it. While there is plenty of superheroines in peril around now (and I say the more the merrier), one potential avenue that I dont see a lot of is detective damsel in distress. There is lots of detective caught and tied up, but not taken the extra step like the Rye videos do with sexual peril. I would love to see you do that, always with male villains. Anyways, just my opinion. Whatever you choose, I am sure I will be buying (although the femdom suggestion does nothing for me).
Hey! I can't go into any detail, but I will say that you should be sure to keep your eyes out for something REAL special from Damien and me in the near future!
SHL
Producer
Producer

Do more of this...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (63.47 KiB) Viewed 8911 times
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Cj what are your limits on your productions???
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You do some of the best chloroform scenes,but(and there's always a but) I would like more moans and sighs and "inner voice" in your videos.You REALLY are breathtaking so anything you come out with will be a pleasure to see. :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:Do more of this...
Holy crap! What's that from?
SHL
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Holy crap! What's that from?
A film that's coming out in a couple months!
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I would love to see you do a great unmasking video. I think producers have gotten away from the whole "secret identity" part of the genre and the unmasking scenes have always been a personal favorite. The unmasking really illustrates the complete defeat of the heroine. A few ideas for potential stories could be:

-The villain defeats you ties you to a chair and sets up a camera with a live internet feed threatening to expose your identity. You then shamefully tell the villain he can do whatever he wants to you as long as he does not unmask you. This can then lead into whatever you are comfortable doing on camera. Forced orgasms, simulated sex, simulated oral sex, verbal humiliation etc. I always wanted to see a video where the heroine admits that being unmasked sexually arouses her and then the villain would have his way with her before the unmasking. Also in the video there should be a lot of taunting by the villain and even playing with your mask as if he is going to just rip it off your face before he actually does.

- Also I always find it more erotic when the villain knows who you are under the mask vs just taking off the mask and having no idea who you are. Examples are your the Mayor, a police detective, celebrity etc. Someone the public will know and the humiliation will be that much greater.

- Finally if I can make a suggestion for a heroine I would love to see you play it is the Queen of Swords. The only other producer I have ever seen play her is Tracy Jordan and the costume is very simple. Also she is a great character to unmask.

Whatever you decide to do I will be purchasing your videos either way. You are an awesome actress and really sell the roles you play so I look forward to your future releases.
lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I am big fan of blackmail used in videos (doesn't have to be ship, but sexual R-rated peril preferred).

Thanks. Glad to see more your vids coming soon.

Cheers
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

I'll make no promises :-P

All jokes aside, this picture freaking rocks! I'm super excited to see more promo stuff, and finally the finished product!!!

So... hurry up lol.
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:Cj what are your limits on your productions???
Hey, I'm assuming you mean in regards to sexual content. I am willing to do full nudity, but no vaginal spread shots; simulated sex scenes with males and females; true sexual peril scenes (i.e. really being choked, hair pulled, spanked, flogged, etc. - MY FAVORITE PART!); true forced orgasm (i.e. a hitachi actually being placed on my clit instead of just my inner thigh); no 'bathroom stuff' or other bodily fluid play; no real electrocution; no anal play, even simulated; no conduct that would leave visible marks while wearing normal clothing; I'm willing to pretty much say whatever, or have whatever said to me.

That's what I can think of for now... I'll update this if more things come to mind.

If, by chance, you did not mean sexual content, then there's some TMI for you (ha ha), and let me know specifically what information you were after.
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:You do some of the best chloroform scenes,but(and there's always a but) I would like more moans and sighs and "inner voice" in your videos.You REALLY are breathtaking so anything you come out with will be a pleasure to see. :)
Hey! Thank you very much! I am more than aware that there will always be a but, and that there's always room for improvement. I will take your suggestions to heart in not just my own videos, but all of my work in the future, at least in regards to the moaning! Cue the moans!
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

unmasked05 wrote:I would love to see you do a great unmasking video. I think producers have gotten away from the whole "secret identity" part of the genre and the unmasking scenes have always been a personal favorite. The unmasking really illustrates the complete defeat of the heroine. A few ideas for potential stories could be:

-The villain defeats you ties you to a chair and sets up a camera with a live internet feed threatening to expose your identity. You then shamefully tell the villain he can do whatever he wants to you as long as he does not unmask you. This can then lead into whatever you are comfortable doing on camera. Forced orgasms, simulated sex, simulated oral sex, verbal humiliation etc. I always wanted to see a video where the heroine admits that being unmasked sexually arouses her and then the villain would have his way with her before the unmasking. Also in the video there should be a lot of taunting by the villain and even playing with your mask as if he is going to just rip it off your face before he actually does.

- Also I always find it more erotic when the villain knows who you are under the mask vs just taking off the mask and having no idea who you are. Examples are your the Mayor, a police detective, celebrity etc. Someone the public will know and the humiliation will be that much greater.

- Finally if I can make a suggestion for a heroine I would love to see you play it is the Queen of Swords. The only other producer I have ever seen play her is Tracy Jordan and the costume is very simple. Also she is a great character to unmask.

Whatever you decide to do I will be purchasing your videos either way. You are an awesome actress and really sell the roles you play so I look forward to your future releases.
Hey, thank you so much for the ideas! I am definitely planning on shooting some unmasking videos ASAP. I absolutely agree that this aspect is really important to the genre - just MHO! I haven't done an unmasking before, which is why I was set on doing them for my own videos, but I really like your ideas, so I'm sure I'll be incorporating them into at least one of my movies.

Thanks again!
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

lemonpsi wrote:I am big fan of blackmail used in videos (doesn't have to be ship, but sexual R-rated peril preferred).

Thanks. Glad to see more your vids coming soon.

Cheers
Thank you for the suggestion! Blackmail is a great motivator, and is a plausible way to explain why I would be willing to put myself in such dangerous circumstances :-) I'll have to use blackmail in some of my videos!
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Don't forget to do great low-blow scenes - having those connect to real forced orgasms would be awesome
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

No hose!
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

MissCJTheModel wrote:
Hey, I'm assuming you mean in regards to sexual content. I am willing to do full nudity, but no vaginal spread shots; simulated sex scenes with males and females; true sexual peril scenes (i.e. really being choked, hair pulled, spanked, flogged, etc. - MY FAVORITE PART!); true forced orgasm (i.e. a hitachi actually being placed on my clit instead of just my inner thigh); no 'bathroom stuff' or other bodily fluid play; no real electrocution; no anal play, even simulated; no conduct that would leave visible marks while wearing normal clothing; I'm willing to pretty much say whatever, or have whatever said to me.

That's what I can think of for now... I'll update this if more things come to mind.

If, by chance, you did not mean sexual content, then there's some TMI for you (ha ha), and let me know specifically what information you were after.
:yikes: I'm starting to get aroused!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm open for a lot of stuff, as long as it's well made and has good models.

Try starting a poll on this topic. Just get a list of what you can do and let people vote. There are a lot of lurkers who don't comment that much.
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

tommy84 wrote:Don't forget to do great low-blow scenes - having those connect to real forced orgasms would be awesome
Hey! Great idea! I can definitely work that in :-) Thank you!!
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:
No hose!
Ha ha I'm confused. Are you asking me not to wear hose, or do you think that I'm not wearing any hose in that picture (I am, BTW, if that's what you meant)?
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:
MissCJTheModel wrote:

He he he :-) Good!
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

Blx wrote:I'm open for a lot of stuff, as long as it's well made and has good models.

Try starting a poll on this topic. Just get a list of what you can do and let people vote. There are a lot of lurkers who don't comment that much.
Hey there. That's actually a really good idea. I didn't think of that. I'm definitely going to take your advice. Thank you. Good looking out ;-)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MissCJTheModel wrote: Hey, thank you so much for the ideas! I am definitely planning on shooting some unmasking videos ASAP. I absolutely agree that this aspect is really important to the genre - just MHO! I haven't done an unmasking before, which is why I was set on doing them for my own videos, but I really like your ideas, so I'm sure I'll be incorporating them into at least one of my movies.

Thanks again!
Great to hear that you're considering an unmasking video, Miss CJ. It's my favorite fetish. (Well, my joint favorite alongside ripped pantyhose.)

One thing I would recommend would be A LOT of tension during the build-up to the final unmasking. Having her true face exposed publicly is essentially the death of the superheroine identity. So the stakes couldn't be higher for her.

Also, maybe the introduction could show the heroine in her civilian guise investigating the villains before she transforms. I find unmasking always means a lot more if the secret identity has been established as a character in her own right.

I look forward to seeing what you produce. Based on the sexiness and acting skills you've shown so far, my expectations are set pretty high.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:
MissCJTheModel wrote: Hey, thank you so much for the ideas! I am definitely planning on shooting some unmasking videos ASAP. I absolutely agree that this aspect is really important to the genre - just MHO! I haven't done an unmasking before, which is why I was set on doing them for my own videos, but I really like your ideas, so I'm sure I'll be incorporating them into at least one of my movies.

Thanks again!
Great to hear that you're considering an unmasking video, Miss CJ. It's my favorite fetish. (Well, my joint favorite alongside ripped pantyhose.)

One thing I would recommend would be A LOT of tension during the build-up to the final unmasking. Having her true face exposed publicly is essentially the death of the superheroine identity. So the stakes couldn't be higher for her.

Also, maybe the introduction could show the heroine in her civilian guise investigating the villains before she transforms. I find unmasking always means a lot more if the secret identity has been established as a character in her own right.

I look forward to seeing what you produce. Based on the sexiness and acting skills you've shown so far, my expectations are set pretty high.
This is good advice. I'm not a huge unmasking fan, but I am a big fan of tension. There's nothing so disappointing as when something happens in a video and it's over in like two seconds with no anticipation. You need a build-up. You need that fear and anxiousness and trepidation and build-up before the climax. I guess what I'm saying is... more foreplay. Wait... what?
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

If you are up for the low-blow/forced orgasm combination, how about having your tights (if you wear them) ripped and left to hang messily over your boots (again if you're wearing them)? Cold air, the touch of something sharp, or simply the vulnerability and discomfort of that is a turn on for me. In fact just thinking about how I feel when its done to me is making me warm and fuzzy...
Snapping back to reality, how much bondage do you work with? Are you into frog ties, reverse prayers or chicken wings? Or ball ties? They could be used to restrain your character as she is moved from the scene of capture to the scene of torment.
If your captor is female then she must play with your face. It always seems so catty, such an insult to be messed around with. Perhaps as you are gagged? Or close-up eyeballing one another.
Anyway I'll be interested to see what you do, as your previous work has always had an impact on me.
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:

Thanks again!

Ripped pantyhose or stockings are HOT HOT HOT! I'm a huge fetishist for nylon material, especially on my legs, and ripping the pantyhose - especially in a rape scene - is super raw and undeniably erotic. So, basically, I'm glad to hear someone else who likes it too ha ha. It will definitely be a rare film where I'm not wearing either pantyhose or stockings in my videos, whatever genre they may be.

Can you give me any specific examples by what you mean "tension?" Like, do you mean not just rip the mask off right away, but the villain teasing her like stroking the mask or pulling a corner off but stopping, or the super heroine struggling a lot, or something else? I just want to make sure I get the unmasking scenes right because I can appreciate how important they are to the viewers :-)

I like the idea of setting up the super heroine and making her more personable - it makes it that much more of a big deal when she gets defeated!

I'm glad that you have such faith in me! I hope to live up to those expectations and will do my best not to let this genre down ha ha!

Thank you!
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:

Thanks again!

This is good advice. I'm not a huge unmasking fan, but I am a big fan of tension. There's nothing so disappointing as when something happens in a video and it's over in like two seconds with no anticipation. You need a build-up. You need that fear and anxiousness and trepidation and build-up before the climax. I guess what I'm saying is... more foreplay. Wait... what?
Ha ha foreplay?! What's that?! :-P

BTW - I know I owe you a response via e-mail. I haven't forgotten about you! I've just been behind on the e-mail response front :-) I should be getting back to you tomorrow!
MissCJTheModel
Producer
Producer

EvilDaria wrote:If you are up for the low-blow/forced orgasm combination, how about having your tights (if you wear them) ripped and left to hang messily over your boots (again if you're wearing them)? Cold air, the touch of something sharp, or simply the vulnerability and discomfort of that is a turn on for me. In fact just thinking about how I feel when its done to me is making me warm and fuzzy...
Snapping back to reality, how much bondage do you work with? Are you into frog ties, reverse prayers or chicken wings? Or ball ties? They could be used to restrain your character as she is moved from the scene of capture to the scene of torment.
If your captor is female then she must play with your face. It always seems so catty, such an insult to be messed around with. Perhaps as you are gagged? Or close-up eyeballing one another.
Anyway I'll be interested to see what you do, as your previous work has always had an impact on me.
Hey! Those are some great ideas, and I'm definitely feeling inspired :-)

When it comes to bondage, it depends on the situation, but overall I have no restraints as to the types of ties I am willing to be bound in. I'm definitely in to a classic hogtie every once in a while ha ha. Ball ties are another favorite.

I don't know how often I will be hiring on other women for my projects. My personal preference is a man dominating the woman, but I will add in the odd female villain character every once in a while. I agree, though, that she must play with the face - gently slap the face in a condescending way, scrunch up the face to make the lips purse, gently stroking the cheeks, as the heroine struggles she clears the stray hairs from her face, and all that other good stuff.

Thank you :-)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MissCJTheModel wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:

Thanks again!

Ha ha foreplay?! What's that?! :-P

BTW - I know I owe you a response via e-mail. I haven't forgotten about you! I've just been behind on the e-mail response front :-) I should be getting back to you tomorrow!
Hm. I actually wasn't expecting a response from you. Although, I would be interested to know if you are going to use any of my scripts or ideas. :)

Regarding tension, I think you have the right idea. Just pulling off the mask is lame. But telling the heroine you are going to take off her mask, then slowly reaching for it, while she shakes her head and struggles and curses you or begs you not to do it or says "No!" is better.

And I don't think this applies to just unmasking. It's the same with just about anything. If a villain takes out a whip or a crop or a paddle and whacks the heroine on the ass, that's okay. But if the villain takes out the whip, shows it to the heroine, whips the air a few times while the heroine flinches at the sounds, and we see the heroine growing more frightened and trepidatitious and we see her fear growing as she imagines what it's going to feel like... well, to me, that kind of anticipation is better than the actual whipping.

And you could apply the same thing to chloroforming or any kind of torture.
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Enough teasing us CJ!!! LOL

When is your next video out at SHG? When will you be opening this site at clips4sale? We want to give you our money!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MissCJTheModel wrote:Ripped pantyhose or stockings are HOT HOT HOT! I'm a huge fetishist for nylon material, especially on my legs, and ripping the pantyhose - especially in a rape scene - is super raw and undeniably erotic. So, basically, I'm glad to hear someone else who likes it too ha ha. It will definitely be a rare film where I'm not wearing either pantyhose or stockings in my videos, whatever genre they may be.

Can you give me any specific examples by what you mean "tension?" Like, do you mean not just rip the mask off right away, but the villain teasing her like stroking the mask or pulling a corner off but stopping, or the super heroine struggling a lot, or something else? I just want to make sure I get the unmasking scenes right because I can appreciate how important they are to the viewers :-)

I like the idea of setting up the super heroine and making her more personable - it makes it that much more of a big deal when she gets defeated!

I'm glad that you have such faith in me! I hope to live up to those expectations and will do my best not to let this genre down ha ha!

Thank you!
Well, thank you for the great work you've done so far. Glad to know you like wearing nylon because you absolutely rock those tights.

As for tension during unmasking, tugging and pulling at the mask can be good in small bursts, but it becomes unconvincing quickly if the villain holds on for too long without pulling it off completely. TIEnTEEZ had some good ideas for raising tension in his last post. The power of suggestion can be more effective than multiple attempts at unmasking (or whipping, tights-ripping and other terrible fates.) For me, a lot of the thrill is seeing the heroine gulp during the "This shit just got real!" moment. Her dread of the fate is just as important as the fate itself.

Brooding, ominous music can help. So can lingering shots of the bound heroine. I like anything which conveys her hopeless plight. She's incapacitated, facing a camera and her identity is about to be revealed to the whole world. In many ways, it feels like a public execution with the superheroine persona about to be killed symbolically.

One idea I've toyed with is the villain having a last minute "change of heart" at the most tense moment. The heroine pants and sighs with relief as the villain retracts his hand and tells her she can stay masked...

And then the villain plays his last cruel trick. "Sorry, I can't let people say I've gone soft!"

The heroine screams as her mask is finally ripped away.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I actually love the idea that your avatar represents Heroine Addict,the look of taking off a heroines mask as shes knocked out and unable to fight it.
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hey CJ - I love everything I've seen you in so far (Batwoman Rises + LiveWire (please let me know if there's more)). You are gorgeous and you play your heroine roles really convincingly, you're the whole package.

I'd like to see heroines/damsels receiving low blows that make good contact (without actually getting hurt of course -unless they want to :P) and upskirt scenes too!

As for the low blows mixed with forced O's... I was thinking of a scenario where a (non-super) heroine like Batgirl or a secret agent beats up a villain(s) with ease. The heroine takes a few hits which hurt, but she shrugs them off. The villain then hits the heroine with a low blow which has a noticeable affect on the heroine and he resorts to more low blows which start to turn the tide of the fight. Inner monologue about the pain / shock and being the victim of such underhand tactics would fit wonderfully.

The defeated heroine then gets groped by the villain who reaches up her skirt and stimulates her crotch through her costume. Shortly after the heroine orgasms, she is hit with a knee to the crotch. Moans of pleasure turn to pain, as the villain comments how much more the last low blow must have hurt the heroines extra sensitive post-orgasmic crotch!

Just an idea, but I look forward to your new site and any work you do with Damien!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Is it too late to request a small red cape, the kind that falls just short of covering her butt, similar to Electra Woman and Dyna Girls?
SHL
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Is it too late to request a small red cape, the kind that falls just short of covering her butt, similar to Electra Woman and Dyna Girls?
The Scarlet Fox costume actually has a cape that does just that, Cj actually requested it fall short of covering her butt.
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

mrestfla wrote:
MissCJTheModel wrote:

Dear Miss CJ. I have a threshold you can respond to not listed above. Personally my favorite type of heroine movies are the ones where the heroine dies at the end. I don't hate women LOL or anybody for that matter, I just love it as the tragic ultimate defeat of a hero because it's counter to what is supposed to happen in mainstream hero films and thus becomes a naughty taboo for me. So with that being said is that something you might do? Personally I'm not talking anything bloody or graphic, just like a simple strangulation or something. The deaths Bluestone have been doing are a good example. If your videos are episodic, you could bring the same character back with no explanation even, like a cartoon character who dies but it's no big deal because they'll be back next episode. If your videos are more serial, then you'd need to use magic or some other creative plot device to bring the character back from the dead. That is if you were planning to do the same character each time.
Ave atque vale
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I echo everything @decendingskulls said