Blood & Costume Destruction

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We don't plan on doing this all the time, but we have been fun destroying costumes and adding blood to specific moments of our latest films. My question is: how many of you enjoy films with costume destruction and/or blood as part of the elements in a film? What else could we add (non-nudity/sexual) to our PG-13 & Rated-R collection that you don't see? Here's a wrap photo from today's shoot which was part 3 of "Phantom Visions":

Day 2:

Day 1:
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

Maybe de-booting and some tights destruction.
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm not a big fan of blood, but it's ok when not overdone. The preview picture is about right.

Costume Destruction is greatly appreciated and the closer towards R-Rating the better :)
frankzito62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Loved the blood and costume destruction. More of it please.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I know it is off topic but for the record boot removal is only okay for me if the boots are on most of the time and they are removed things don't go all f

Back to the good stuf....
I love it LoganA pristine looking superheroine who is defeated just lacks an edge.
Costume destructio duirng a fight is the ehst was to show battoot fetishy and hopefuly the heroine can replace her boots so we see some lovely leg but I am definitely a boots on man.

I love the new stills and costume destruction is a great way to show battle damage duirng a fight, you can add blacening around the torn fabric is a weapon is used that would cause such an effect and a smidge of blood really shows a superheroine is weakening and becoming very vulnerable that is peril at it's ultimate.

The movies fro you with blood trickes have been amazig I urge anyone who has not bought it yet to rush out and buy SvE2,,two incredible performances and s how stopper ending from Tiffany....I can't wait to see this new project Logan...you keep on geting better!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Love costume destruction, but I absolutely hate blood. It'll completely dissuade me from buying a heroine movie.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:We don't plan on doing this all the time, but we have been fun destroying costumes and adding blood to specific moments of our latest films. My question is: how many of you enjoy films with costume destruction and/or blood as part of the elements in a film? What else could we add (non-nudity/sexual) to our PG-13 & Rated-R collection that you don't see? Here's a wrap photo from today's shoot which was part 3 of "Phantom Visions":
" Rated-R" your joking...right? :confused:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:We don't plan on doing this all the time, but we have been fun destroying costumes and adding blood to specific moments of our latest films. My question is: how many of you enjoy films with costume destruction and/or blood as part of the elements in a film? What else could we add (non-nudity/sexual) to our PG-13 & Rated-R collection that you don't see? Here's a wrap photo from today's shoot which was part 3 of "Phantom Visions":
" Rated-R" your joking...right? :confused:
Joking how?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'm all for costume destruction, removal, and/or displaying it like a trophy, but the blood, for me, is just a few steps below pantyhose, and I'm not a big fan of pantyhose....but if a villain /ess is going to remove the costume, why not display it as a souvenir or trophy while the heroine is forced to wear something else?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I can imagine Tiffany losing a battle or struggle and her moonstar costume is taken as a souvenir trophy of her defeat; moonstar is given a cheap t shirt and panties while her heroic costume hangs on display for all the villains to admire
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

eh, oh well. Blood is fun... I'm sure someone will like it... it's been sexy so far... and today, she's burned with acid and dies lol
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Personnaly, I like blood (provided that doesn't turn into gore). As for screams and wounds, this adds a nice touch to fights, making them more intense and credible (and a lot funnier also). I would like to see this more in Heroine Kombat (saying this, do you know when the next one will be released ?...)
About costume destructions, as long as it's not too much destroy, I can like it :)

I'm glad that you try many different things like this in your movies.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'm going to be honest. I'm not into vampires. I typically don't like blood. BUT. This shoot... was epic, fun, and super sexy - so even if you don't like blood typically, I think our girls did an amazing job with the scenes and our whole cast and crew did an amazing job putting together a more brutal film while still remaining sexy to watch!

Today's Set Photos:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Oooo your make up guy looks a bit unhappy in that last pic -had the girls made fun of his plastic chest?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I am a huge supporter of adding blood and bruising. The actual comic books where these videos draw their inspiraiton shows blood and bruising all the time. In addition, blood and bruising adds a greater sense of consequence to the peril. I hope to see more of this!
frankzito62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

What movie are these photos from and when can I buy it?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

frankzito62 wrote:What movie are these photos from and when can I buy it?
We just wrapped today on this film - it will be released in 4 parts and is called Phantom Visions. If you follow or have followed Heroine Legends at all (for what could be followed), Allura is Vega's grandmother - Olympia (seen here) is Allur'as daughter / Vega's mother - she has been trapped for years in the Phantom Zone (another dimension) and undergoing mental torture and peril. She will eventually make her way out, but she may not be the same. We have an upcoming shoot called "A Family in Peril" which revisits this same Hyperion family.
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:eh, oh well. Blood is fun... I'm sure someone will like it... it's been sexy so far... and today, she's burned with acid and dies lol
Oh no! :lol:
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:I'm going to be honest. I'm not into vampires. I typically don't like blood. BUT. This shoot... was epic, fun, and super sexy - so even if you don't like blood typically, I think our girls did an amazing job with the scenes and our whole cast and crew did an amazing job putting together a more brutal film while still remaining sexy to watch.
Vampires? :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

kingles wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:I'm going to be honest. I'm not into vampires. I typically don't like blood. BUT. This shoot... was epic, fun, and super sexy - so even if you don't like blood typically, I think our girls did an amazing job with the scenes and our whole cast and crew did an amazing job putting together a more brutal film while still remaining sexy to watch.
Vampires? :)
There are no vampires in this movie - the pictures just remind me of that with the blood dripping from their mouths :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't really care much about the blood one way or the other. A little is fine, but I'm not interested in seeing the heroine slaughtered.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
frankzito62 wrote:What movie are these photos from and when can I buy it?
We just wrapped today on this film - it will be released in 4 parts and is called Phantom Visions. If you follow or have followed Heroine Legends at all (for what could be followed), Allura is Vega's grandmother - Olympia (seen here) is Allur'as daughter / Vega's mother - she has been trapped for years in the Phantom Zone (another dimension) and undergoing mental torture and peril. She will eventually make her way out, but she may not be the same. We have an upcoming shoot called "A Family in Peril" which revisits this same Hyperion family.

I think I would like "A family in peril". Personally I don't like blood or wounds or much about the uniform destruction, can deal with it with small dosis of it, but will give this one a chance since it has my favorite heroine/villain from your HL universe, Allura.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Also...have you explored the option of bring back Eagles as a"Black lantern" type of character? One that will help Valentine add Allura his collection or something like that?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:eh, oh well. Blood is fun... I'm sure someone will like it... it's been sexy so far... and today, she's burned with acid and dies lol
Hey Logan did yu not read my reply LOL!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I don't really care much about the blood one way or the other. A little is fine, but I'm not interested in seeing the heroine slaughtered.
I do like a drop of blood but am also not interested in a slaughter or bloodbath. the stills of Vega are amazing and a little blood on other flesh wounds really shows how vulnerable a superheroine has become....I hate it when a superheroine is totally destroyed and show as seemingly dead without a mark on he or her costume.
I am VERY excited about this new movie.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Costume destruction is good when it looks real, but too often it looks too fake (as in someone just took scissors to the costume). Obviously the destruction is fake, but if it can be made to look real, then I'm for it.

As for blood, I am in the NO BLOOD camp. It makes the heroine destruction either a bit too real-life (as in I'm watching a woman being hurt rather than a fictitious superheroine being beaten) or it comes across as over-the-top. I've seen a fair share of fights and it's rare to see as much blood as I've seen used in some films.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hey!There's a new Samantha video out now!! :love: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh my!! :love: :thumbup:

Richard
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yes it was pretty cool, but I woupd really love to see Mr. Valentine and Orchid working together.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I just can't stop making the girls all bloody and destroyed - IT'S TOO MUCH FUN! lol
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Oh, and...
[youtube][/youtube]
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Costume Destruction: I prefer "destroying" a heroine's costume to its total removal. Why? Because she wears it not only as protection, but as her identity. Within her costume she feels safe. She becomes something that no other woman can truly feel - Invulnerable. So if she is made vulnerable while she is wearing her costume the effect on her are much more significant. Whatever happens to her, if it is done in costume becomes more dramatic psychologically for us and devastating for her.
Blood: I would couple this with bruising as well. I am in favour of this in some movies, but it is not to be overdone. Personally I find GIGA go way over the top in their Heroine Destruction series, but then mainstream Japanese movies expend gallons of crimson fluid, so it's probably a cultural thing. In general I would prefer to see some indication that the heroine is being damaged - where she is being beaten down. However it really does depend on the story you are telling. A weakened Supergirl burned by lasers would be likely to suffer the severe "sunburns" shown in the pictures above, but I'm less sure about the Batgirl, above, who looks like she's been in a kids' face-painting booth at the shopping mall.
Perhaps a happy medium would be an occasional blood capsule to stain the teeth or lips, or red grape pulp spat out after a particularly hard blow is delivered.
Summing up then: Yes to costume destruction, but not total removal - whatever is happening to the "victim" her identity has to remain. Yes to some external signs of injury, but no to fountains or rivers of blood.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

About as bad as you need to get - this is from "Batgirl Spoiled"
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

EvilDaria wrote:Costume Destruction: I prefer "destroying" a heroine's costume to its total removal. Why? Because she wears it not only as protection, but as her identity. Within her costume she feels safe. She becomes something that no other woman can truly feel - Invulnerable. So if she is made vulnerable while she is wearing her costume the effect on her are much more significant. Whatever happens to her, if it is done in costume becomes more dramatic psychologically for us and devastating for her.
Blood: I would couple this with bruising as well. I am in favour of this in some movies, but it is not to be overdone. Personally I find GIGA go way over the top in their Heroine Destruction series, but then mainstream Japanese movies expend gallons of crimson fluid, so it's probably a cultural thing. In general I would prefer to see some indication that the heroine is being damaged - where she is being beaten down. However it really does depend on the story you are telling. A weakened Supergirl burned by lasers would be likely to suffer the severe "sunburns" shown in the pictures above, but I'm less sure about the Batgirl, above, who looks like she's been in a kids' face-painting booth at the shopping mall.
Perhaps a happy medium would be an occasional blood capsule to stain the teeth or lips, or red grape pulp spat out after a particularly hard blow is delivered.
Summing up then: Yes to costume destruction, but not total removal - whatever is happening to the "victim" her identity has to remain. Yes to some external signs of injury, but no to fountains or rivers of blood.
The Batgirl above was damaged and destroyed FAR worse than the one in Batgirl Spoiled... the blood you see is equal to the beating she took with bladed objects...
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Oh, and...
[youtube][/youtube]
Finally ! A new HK is coming :)
Will it be released this week ?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

End of the week ;)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am sooo excited about this Lady Wonder HK release..Kelly is just wonderful in EVERY way :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

For those of you who DO enjoy the artistic approach we are taking with a few of our latest films with the blood and costume destruction, here's a little preview of the turning point for one of the films we just shot: Midnight Rescue! This film is VERY dark in tone on many levels and everyone involved (cast AND crew) did an AMAZING job getting this one put together! Throwback to 60's style characters in an 80's type setting! :)

Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well I for one must be in the minority, because I love the approach your doing, & it sounds like everyone is having a good time doing it, :)
I will definitely be interested in this series & will be there to support the production.

Also I am really happy to see Kelly Kula return & the preview video looks great :)
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:For those of you who DO enjoy the artistic approach we are taking with a few of our latest films with the blood and costume destruction, here's a little preview of the turning point for one of the films we just shot: Midnight Rescue! This film is VERY dark in tone on many levels and everyone involved (cast AND crew) did an AMAZING job getting this one put together! Throwback to 60's style characters in an 80's type setting! :)

I get it now. This looks a lot better as an image than the previous one. I look forward to the final cut [pun intended!].
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I just love the contrast of the camp outfits and setting, but seeing realistic damage and brutality.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

You sure have some exciting projects on the burner Logan I am intrigued and excited!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

HeroineFanboy wrote:I just love the contrast of the camp outfits and setting, but seeing realistic damage and brutality.
I agree! With this film (shown above), I thought the brightly colored basic retro style costumes would look great with the bright colored blood in contrast with the all black thugs and darker, muted colored warehouse setting. This one was a lot of fun and I think it's also quite long :)