Buying some new toys, looking for feedback

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys I am having some new devices custom built and wanted your opinion on a few options I have from the builder.

- First up is a plexiglass cage... My first idea was to make it a cylinder that drops down on a heroine like the classic Linda Carter trap, except mine will not allow the heroine to escape. The other option would be to make it a square or rectangle in a more traditional cage styling. This would obviously be bigger and allow for more movement.

- Next is a functional torture rack that will be all solid wood and steel construction. I am debating the shape and layout... First idea is to make it in a X-frame style that will pull up, pull down, AND spread legs. The other idea would be a traditional table style rack that simply pulls from top and bottom. My gut is to go with the X-frame... but you tell me.

- Last is a suspension rig that will allow the superheroines to hang from all different sorts of humiliating positions. The main concern is for the actress to hang for extended periods of time without needing a break. My builder suggested a harness that will take most of the stress while the other bonds will "look" tight and painful but mostly be for visual impact. I personally don't mind a harness but if that is going to ruin the moment I am open to suggestions.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

WOW!! Talk about taking it to the next level !!
Few thoughts....

Love the plexiglass idea...the idea of plexiglass lowering down on one of our heroines,
demoralizing her will and perhaps releasing knockout gas... WOW!

((I can picture Cassidy as Superiorgirl trapped in that...while Christian walks out like a
zombie and Carly's jeckle character seduces him. SG then screams and cries but then
ssssssssssssss-here comes the gas to put her out ! Just using those characters as
examples! So many creative ways to use the glass! ))

Suspension rig sounds cool. However, Not too big on torture racks. I think the glass and the
suspension rig should get the most attention.

ONE MORE THING....Have you thought of an old fashioned NET or just Something to fall from
the ceiling and allow the henchmen time to subdue the heroine? The net would have
to be see through so you can see the heroines emotions while she is chloro'd or
sprayed with knockout gas while in it.

A great one was one from the Jim Weathers O-girl films...one that supposedly tightens the
more the heroine tries to escape. So many elements and traps you can add to your
stories with a good net.

I can only imagine how your movies will be enhanced with the new devices...can wait!!
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd say go with the cylinder and the x-frame. With the suspension rig I'd think the harness would be pretty much mandatory. Maybe there'd be a way to have it made of a see through material...or to dress it up and incorporate it as a torture or orgasmic device?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

When I read the title of this thread my first thoughts were I would love a rack so that is definitely a thumbs up from me, either style is cool but for your varied styles Rye I would suggest the X frame so yu can us eit for more X rated stuff as well as PG R torture.

I think a square or rectangualr plexiglass cage would be best IF you can make it large enough to encase two bodies so if Cassidy was trapped you could put someone or something in there with her to take her down in a scenario where she has NO chance of catching a breather or escape.

Harness on a suspension rig should not be a problem if it is well concealed and the actress sells the part.

We need Cassidy on that X frame rack being stretched out and stomach punched and tortured...awesome!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Whatever you go for Ryan the movies of today need more fiendish traps and quality bondage restraints sufficient for a superheroine.
Love the plexiglass idea...........that WW scene was awesome. I prefer round but i'd settle for anything similar just to get it up and running.
A traditionlal cage could be a separate option.
Regarding the rack - go for the x frame but make sure the bonds look significant and not just rope.
Regarding the suspension rig, sounds great, but what about a frame with a foot bar that the heroine can rest on. At least the heroine is in the air even though she is not fully suspended. Just a thought.

VERY excited about all this, Ryan!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

You had me at suspension rig! Are you talking about typical bondage swings?! I've seen a variety of them and instantly imagined Cassidy or Skyfire strapped and spread in it.....yeah, you got my vote (and money) for a suspension rig/bondage swing
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Rye wrote: - First up is a plexiglass cage... My first idea was to make it a cylinder that drops down on a heroine like the classic Linda Carter trap, except mine will not allow the heroine to escape. The other option would be to make it a square or rectangle in a more traditional cage styling. This would obviously be bigger and allow for more movement.
Both have advantages, so I think it will be great either way. Personally, I'd go for the cylinder. I've seen several vids with a rectangular cage and the heroine pounding on the glass, but I've never seen a cylindrical one so that would be more original. If the cylinder is also small enough so that the heroine can't easily lift her arms and has to stand straight up - that would be awesome.

You might want to take a glance at Kink.com and look at their WaterBondage section. They have a lot of stuff like this where they fill them with water. Not sure if yours will be designed with that in mind.
Rye wrote: - Next is a functional torture rack that will be all solid wood and steel construction. I am debating the shape and layout... First idea is to make it in a X-frame style that will pull up, pull down, AND spread legs. The other idea would be a traditional table style rack that simply pulls from top and bottom. My gut is to go with the X-frame... but you tell me.
When you say "up" and "down" are you talking about a standing (vertical) rack? I've never seen one like that.
I have seen racks that do a leg-spread in addition to stretching the victim. Bruce Seven had one of these in a bunch of his videos. Frankly, I never thought it worked very well. It's good and bad. Good, because with the legs spread, you can do more sexual peril stuff. Bad, because I think having the legs apart detracts from the "stretching" effect of a rack. DungeonCorp.com also has an interesting take on this concept where the rack is adjustable in such a way that the surface can be curved. You can see it here:
http://www.dungeoncorp.com/updates12/MI ... index.html

Again, both will work great, and I don't have a strong opinion about it, but I'd probably go with the X-frame.
Rye wrote: - Last is a suspension rig that will allow the superheroines to hang from all different sorts of humiliating positions. The main concern is for the actress to hang for extended periods of time without needing a break. My builder suggested a harness that will take most of the stress while the other bonds will "look" tight and painful but mostly be for visual impact. I personally don't mind a harness but if that is going to ruin the moment I am open to suggestions.
A harness will ruin it for me, if I see the harness or if I can tell it's there because the suspension is obviously not real. As long as it looks real and painful, I'm okay with the illusion. :)

BTW... if you are open to considering any other equipment, you should consider some standing stocks. I saw a couple of Randy Moore videos where she is standing in this thing and it is soooo hot!

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hey... if you are getting this stuff custom made then you might want to think about having the rack be tilt-able. If it's a table or an X and it tilts, then you could use it for lying down, standing up, or at a 45 degree angle and get more variety and use out of it. Might cost more up front, but ultimately, it's more cost effective to get something as flexible as possible, so you can use it in a variety of situations and get the most use out of it. Just a thought.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

LOVE the torture rack. I'd prefer to see the traditional style as opposed to the x frame, but x frame could be nice too! Love the fact that producers are trying to add more content!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all the suggestions, and examples!
Decided to go with the X-frame Torture Rack because it has a tad more versatility for what I want to do. Once construction is done I will move on to the cage and then the suspension rig.

Will post pics as I get them!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

LOVE the pexiglass tube coming down on the heroine.Knockout gas keeping her asleep would be fantastic :)
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

How about a vacbed?
Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow, not sure how I missed it but this is fantastic news.

Please do the plexiglass chamber - I vote for the tube version. It's a staple of the genre and has been crying out for someone to do it for so long but I guess just hasn't been possible due to budget limitations.

EDIT - on the vacbed idea above - I always thought one of those would make a pretty good stand in for a carbonite freezing process.