Girls Available for customs in May

General discussions about superheroines!
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

Hey guys! Ashlee Graham here. Long time no talk. I just wanted to let you all know that I have Dixie Comet, Jessica Ryan, Samanatha Grace, Star Nin and Carissa Montgomery available for customs with me in the next week. I know it's short notice, but if you're interested please let me know and email [email protected] for more info.

Dixie Comet

Ashlee Graham (myself)

Star Nine

CandleBoxxx

Samanatha Grace

Jessica Ryan
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You listed Carissa Montgomery, but the photos don't include her. Instead, they include Candle Boxx (who isn't listed). So which one is it? :)
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

Also super adorable newer girl Dakota Skye Image
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wowie! Dakota is super cute! Never seen her before and I can't really get a sense of her from one pic. Got any more? :)
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Wowie! Dakota is super cute! Never seen her before and I can't really get a sense of her from one pic. Got any more? :)
Oh she's adorable and so down to earth Ill find some more now
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damn, she's cute.
Does she have an accent?
What kind of content is she available for? :)
Fireball
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

@TIEnTEEZ: Dakota has done some work for xxxtremecomixxx (including hardcore/explicit content), so she's no stranger to the SHIP genre. She doesn't have an accent.

In fact, a picture of Dakota dressed as Robin is on xxxtremecomixxx's web site's front page:

http://xxxtremecomixxx.com/
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Damn, she's cute.
Does she have an accent?
What kind of content is she available for? :)
Not that I know of and she pretty much shoots everything
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, I found some YouTube videos of her, too.
I was actually thinking more about a sort've femdom POV thing - totally unrelated to this forum, of course. Doesn't look like she has any experience with that, though. But it might be worth giving her a shot, anyway. She certainly has the right look I want. I will have to see how quickly I can whip up a script and get it to you. :)
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Yeah, I found some YouTube videos of her, too.
I was actually thinking more about a sort've femdom POV thing - totally unrelated to this forum, of course. Doesn't look like she has any experience with that, though. But it might be worth giving her a shot, anyway. She certainly has the right look I want. I will have to see how quickly I can whip up a script and get it to you. :)
Send it on over. I'm not sure of all her whole experience but I know shes very interested in the fetish industry