New Bluestone Mainstream Site!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We've been working on this project for some time now, and will soon be unveiling it.

As you know, we have been trying to please all of our viewers, and many people have expressed dissatisfaction with our extreme videos. Some have even indicated that our peril videos go too far. Soooooo, we are now producing a third version of our videos, which you could call mainstream or vanilla versions. Also, for those who just want to enjoy quality superheroine videos without paying the cost of our extreme and peril versions, this new mainstream site will be right up your alley, because the videos sell for less than half the price of the extreme & peril versions.

Now, I know that there may be only limited interest in this new site on this board, but I don't want you to be confused by hearing about it second hand. So, here's the skinny:

1. My existing "Silk 'N Blood" and "Genre Videos" stores will continue to be the only locations where you can purchase our Extreme (Death) and full Peril (Knock-out) superheroine videos;

2. We will be opening a new site and a new store in the next few days, and announcing it here, and the new site will feature stripped down mainstream (or vanilla) versions of our superheroine videos. That means, cutting down the fetish elements, removing the death ending in favour of a stripped down peril ending, and removing any topless scenes. The videos there will also be released several weeks, and perhaps months, after they debut at the "Silk 'N Blood" and "Genre Videos" stores; and,

3. Although the majority of you may not be interested in these mainstream versions, the success of this new site will allow us to recover sufficient funds in order to produce even more Extreme and Peril as well as Mainstream versions of our Superheroine videos.

So, even if you're not interested in buying the stripped down vanilla versions of our videos, we're asking that you support the project by 'liking' the associated Facebook page and following us on Twitter. These Facebook and Twitter accounts will also be announced here over the next few days so that you can help us to drive traffic to this new Superheroine-only site!

Thanks for your support, and your comments are welcome, as always!

Blue
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good idea. You have some of the best UK models, so it makes sense to bring them to a wider audience. Also, I must admit, the whole strangling thing has never appealed to me.

Will you still be showing the heroines defeated and in dire peril? (Supernova Kryptonite-poisoned to within a inch of her life, Darkwing unmasked and about to be exposed to the world.)
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:Good idea. You have some of the best UK models, so it makes sense to bring them to a wider audience. Also, I must admit, the whole strangling thing has never appealed to me.

Will you still be showing the heroines defeated and in dire peril? (Supernova Kryptonite-poisoned to within a inch of her life, Darkwing unmasked and about to be exposed to the world.)
Yes, the videos on that site will be similar to our regular Peril versions, but with some of the peril toned down... and, yes, there will be no strangling-to-death scenes. They'll be more like superheroine adventures, but featuring our gorgeous cast. So, if you shied away from a production because it seemed too brutal, you may want to pick up the mainstream version when the site opens this weekend.

Blue
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Another PG superheroine site. Yawn.

You have some of the hottest models around and they are completely wasted. If you made videos with decent plots, nudity, and didn't end with a woman being strangled to death, I think you would increase your audience. Having the actress choke for 5 minutes and then switching the last eye glazed scene for a chloroform scene is not what I'm talking about.
krypto
Neophyte
Neophyte

I think this is a Great ideal .... I get the videos and comics from PSW and now there will be another site that caters to my taste... Thanks, Bluestone
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

krypto wrote:I think this is a Great ideal .... I get the videos and comics from PSW and now there will be another site that caters to my taste... Thanks, Bluestone
You're welcome, krypto. I'm sure you'll enjoy the new site!

As to the previous poster's comments, that's not what the new site is about, but I'll let those interested in the site sample its wares and report back here. These are not 5 minute strangle videos with a chloro ending tossed in. That is nowhere close to what the new site is about.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, it's finally launched! The "Sultry Superheroines" mainstream website is up!
So, for those who just want to see gorgeous superheroines in thrilling webisode adventures without nudity, or heroine death and brutality, this site is for you! Because the videos are stripped down versions of the original fetish videos, they are only half the price, each of the 13 (so far) videos retailing for only $8.00 each!
The trailers are the same as those for the longer versions, but the videos themselves are mainstream content only.
The site is here: http://www.sultrysuperheroines.com

In addition to this site which features many of the previously released episodes starring Supernova, Darkwing, Wondra and Catwarrior, we will soon be filming all new videos for Season Two which will explore the mystery of Wondra's disappearance and unravel the "Dark Wondra Saga"... a storyline of epic proportions!
If you are interested in seeing the "Dark Wondra Saga" produced, please donate to our Indiegogo Campaign here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801
In effect, by donating you will be pre-paying for these awesome videos and ensuring that they will be made, and that they will be made Bigger and Better!

We have also opened Facebook and Twitter pages that are dedicated to the mainstream-only videos. Now, the making of the mainstream videos will also ensure more content for the fetish crowd, because we will be filming alternate endings. So, whether you're interested in the mainstream (or vanilla) content or not, spread the word on this exciting project to your mainstream friends. The more followers and likes we get, and the more contributions we raise, the more videos we can produce for all of you!

Here are our Facebook and Twitter links:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sultry-S ... 4061016510
https://twitter.com/sultrysuperhero

Thanks for your support!

Blue
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

8 bucks? Sounds good! But I'm still a little confused though; do the shorter mainstream videos still have KOs in them?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sam wrote:8 bucks? Sounds good! But I'm still a little confused though; do the shorter mainstream videos still have KOs in them?
Basically, the shorter mainstream ones are the Peril versions complete with the Peril endings. What we have done is taken out any topless scenes and shortened fetish content to mainstream lengths. So, the choking and chloroformings are shortened. I hope that answers your question, and 'yes', $8.00 is a bargain. :)

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Well, less than 2 weeks to go and our Indiegogo campaign is really in need of a boost. If you want all three versions of upcoming Bluestone Superheroine videos produced, i.e. extreme, peril and mainstream, please support our Indiegogo campaign. Otherwise, we may have to cut out some of these three alternate endings.

Even if everyone here just donated $10.00, it would make a HUGE difference to the success of this "Dark Wondra Saga" project!

The campaign page is here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

If you like any of our videos, then this is the way to ensure that more will be made. Thanks for your support. It is appreciated.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Let me explain the Perks on Indiegogo, because they may be confusing to some.

Firstly, the Perks refer to the mainstream or vanilla versions. It's still a deal though, because they are going to be retailing for $10 each. So, $25 for $30 worth of videos is a bargain!

Here's a little bonus for the fetish crowd. The Extreme and Peril versions will be retailing at about $20 per video. I will convert the contribution perks for members here, so that $50 which normally gets you 6 $10 videos will get you 3 $20 videos. Any way you slice it, you'll get $60 worth of videos for only $50, a $10 discount!

So, think about pre-purchasing these videos at a discounted rate by contributing to the Indiegogo campaign while you still can. Only 3 days left!

Check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

Blue