Most humiliating questions....

General discussions about superheroines!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Another hypothetical for you all to help me with my script.
You're an evil super villain and you've got a superheroine bound in your dungeon and you are forcing her to tell the truth.

What humiliating questions do you ask her?

Examples:
What is your real name?
Does being in bondage turn you on?

Got any other good ones?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Does your mommy lay out your clothes for you in the morning"?
............that's a old Seinfeld joke :)
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

After all your training, with the hopes of all those innocent people - was that the best you could do?
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You have a choice: open or closed casket funeral?
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Any questions about the superheroine's costume. Making her admit the costume is slutty. Pointing out its impracticality. Making her feel ashamed for wearing it out in public. That sort of thing.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineFanboy wrote:Any questions about the superheroine's costume. Making her admit the costume is slutty. Pointing out its impracticality. Making her feel ashamed for wearing it out in public. That sort of thing.
Good one! I'm gonna use that.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Does anyone even know you're here"
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Assuming evil super villain has a way to force her to tell the truth (magic lasso, drug)...

"What are the most humiliating questions I can ask you?"
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

1) Do you realize that your costume makes you look like a prostitute?

2) How do you go to the bathroom in that outfit?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Here are a few:

Are you usually this wet right off the bat?

You're not opposed to anal sex, are you?

Oh, was this the moment you were expecting to escape?

Of course it feels good, you types never deal with pleasure as well as pain. You don't want me to stop, do you?

Is there anyone in particular you'd like me to contact about dealing with your soiled remains?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

The classic pickup line:

(Holding up a cloth) "Does this smell like chloroform to you?" :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Several really good ones above. I like one along the lines of:

1. If you don't like this, then why are you beginning to wet yourself? (The villain could also point out the heroine's nipples are hardening and that she is moaning more than protesting).

2. Do you wear such skin-tight clothing because you like turning on others or because it turns you on to know what others want to do with you in that outfit?

3. So how many times have you fantasized about being taken like this?

4. How many other villains have had their way with you already?

5. So does this mean you're not a virgin?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

you guys are dastardly! :O
CaliLogan
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineFanboy wrote:Any questions about the superheroine's costume. Making her admit the costume is slutty. Pointing out its impracticality. Making her feel ashamed for wearing it out in public. That sort of thing.
Good one! I'm gonna use that.
Agreed, brilliant! :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lots of good suggestions here. Let's flip it around a bit. Suppose instead of a super heroine, you were questioning a super villainess? So one villain capturing another? How would the questions be different?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

"So what's a rank amateur like you doing around here? Get tired of helping senior citizens cross the street?"

For the villainess version:

"Get tired of stealing ketchup packets from McDonald's?"
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

How about:

At what point did you FINALLY realise this wasn't a photoshoot for some cosplay 'would-be' peril scenario?

when you 'secretly' triggered the transmitter in your boot heel for help, didn't you realise you were already 200 feet below the surface of the mountain in this granite-surrounded bunker? Does this make you rethink the likelihood of ANYONE ever coming to help, or of finding you?

(any good?)
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

….Or…..

Do nothing and the bomb under the bench you are tied to will blow you to kingdom come…..struggle and the motion-sensitive straps around your waist will constrict - slowly but surely crushing you …. so -

….. which will it be, 'super heroine'? Hahahahahahahahahahah …. (trails off as the door closes behind….)
patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

bet you'd wished you listen to your dad and choice a career instead of this.

did you sew this costume you
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Questions for a villainess.....

Is that the best evil laugh you've got ? Sounds like some schoolgirl giggle.

You sure you don't want to rethink setting up my death and then just walking out of the room?

Didn't you notice how frayed that rope was? Are you blind?

I don't suppose you thought about what happens if that huge gear gets jammed with a flung shoe, huh?

Hey girl, didn't you get enough sexual experimentation in college? Are you still trying to find yourself?

You realize that cape simply doesn't work with that outfit, right?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Hunter42
Sargeant
Sargeant

Isn't it about time the world sees who is hiding behind that mask?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Have you ever eaten another girl out?"
"no?"
"well guess there is a first time for everything doll!"
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

Did you choose that hooker uniform yourself or did your pimp force you to wear it?
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I always found that a villainess asking "Awww, was that good for you? Would you like some more?" after exposing the heroine to anything that severely weakened her to be thermonuclear hot and extremely humiliating.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Ezekiel wrote:I always found that a villainess asking "Awww, was that good for you? Would you like some more?" after exposing the heroine to anything that severely weakened her to be thermonuclear hot and extremely humiliating.
That's a good one :)
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

'What's the matter? Ropes too tight for you?'
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I don't really have a good answer, so I compensate with pictures.... :laugh:

I guess I would see a good answer as context dependent, but I would sort of break such answers down into the categories I have here. The dangerous goofball foe emphasizes the heroine's current dilemma, making a bad playground joke of it. The good-natured lunatic foe emphasizes the fact that the heroine is now transformed by the trap and might never escape. The scary, mean foe taunts the heroine for having lost control and betrayed her own value system. Or something.... :unsure:
Attachments
BG_Harley_taunt_sm2.jpg
BG_Harley_taunt_sm2.jpg (346.35 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
BG_DpG_taunt_sm2.jpg
BG_DpG_taunt_sm2.jpg (521.16 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
bg_pc_taunt_sm2.jpg
bg_pc_taunt_sm2.jpg (245.52 KiB) Viewed 4647 times
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Another hypothetical for you all to help me with my script.
You're an evil super villain and you've got a superheroine bound in your dungeon and you are forcing her to tell the truth.

What humiliating questions do you ask her?

Examples:
What is your real name?
Does being in bondage turn you on?

Got any other good ones?
In the case of a heroine who started fighting crime because of a murder or some other personal tragedy, being forced to answer a simple "Why do you do this?" would unravel her character. I would like to see a heroine forced to reveal this darkest secret to a Scarecrow-style villain who can taunt her with twisted visions of the loved ones she failed to save.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

I know its been around a long, long time but I'm just now realising how fun/interesting the conceit of making the heroine tell the truth can be. Not only do they have to answer the question with the truth, but with each question they have to think about their answer. There's something really tasty in that.

In terms of most humiliating questions she can be forced to answer, I imagine not much would be worse than 'What are the names and locations of the people you love?' That being said, I like Heroine Addict's idea of a scarecrow-like psychological character really opening the heroine up with intimate questions that force her to become more vulnerable. Questions like 'What are you afraid off?' or 'What do you fear most?' Taking it to a dirty place would also be really intense; questions like 'What are your darkest fantasies?' and so on are really humiliating things to tell her enemy and also starts a really interesting chain where they are being forced to think about things that turn them on. Also an interesting mechanic would be while they are molesting the heroine to ask things like 'Do you like that?' or 'Why are your nipples getting hard, heroine?' or 'Does the prospect of being my helpless plaything excite you?'

Having to answer any of these with the truth is bad enough, but the idea that the heroine's attention is being directed to think of her answers is really compelling and it really adds to what makes each question humiliating.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
AAD
Neophyte
Neophyte

What would you feel if i hug you and start squeezing your soft body for a day time in front of the world in media? What would you feel if i show that your body can't resist a long bearhug cause you're a young woman and can't be strong under that pressure that increases as i touch you stronger? What would you feel if i show that being a superhero doesn't matter and can't help you under a bearhug as i enjoy more and more saueezing the jelly outta you and your selfish arrogance and proud crushes?
I Love Maledom Mixed Bearhugs
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Richpartist wrote:"Does your mommy lay out your clothes for you in the morning"?

............that's a old Seinfeld joke :)
"the panties your mom laid out for you"
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineTard wrote:Did you choose that hooker uniform yourself or did your pimp force you to wear it?

"Who invented liquid soap.....and why?????"