Wonderous Girl vs Doomsday Alpha (UPDATED)

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is a look at my next release which I am currently editing. I haven't taken any screen shots yet but enjoy the teaser for now and I will get you some pics soon.

[youtube]<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F6HNQsd3fnQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Screen caps posted!

Last edited by Rye 9 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Looks amazing Rye.
Saw it went up Monday and was shocked it never got posted to any boards.
Can't wait to see the preview pics!

Coco looks incredible!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

You don't need me to tell you how eagerly I am awaiting this release
Rye
Producer
Producer

Some screen caps are now up, take a look and let me know if you have any questions!

peter75-
Thanks a lot! Ya I hadn't planned on advertising it until yesterday. This movie has a lot to offer that's not even in the screen caps. :)

rizoboy-
Should I guess then :P
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

OMG this looks amazing! I will definitely be looking forward to this release!
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Looks great! How is she KO'd in costume please Rye?
Rye
Producer
Producer

g-reaper2001-
This one is probably right up your alley ;)

sabrejack-
There is a civilian cloths chloro, one semi ko in the WW outfit while she is punched several times and carried off, and another in the WW outfit she is choked out.
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

Question for you Rye, could you also do this video where WW beats up the bad guy and wins, I love to see her kick ass and fly the villan off to jail, im one of the few who love Powerful Sexy heroines that stand with hands on hips and just saving the day!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So much of your stuff is like a clinic on how to do things.

Did you shoot with a filter or is that a post fx?
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

I can not wait for this! I really like the idea of wonder going up against what appears to be a werewolf. I think that a superheroine fighting monsters is awesome. They usually have no reason other than pure rage. Hope you do more along this theme. Plus I see there is bearhugs in this....!!!!!!! Double bonus
spacespunk
Neophyte
Neophyte

When is approximate release? This is an automatic buy!
Rye
Producer
Producer

italy877-
I will have some higher budget PG movies this year that will probably be more your style ;)

theScribbler-
Hehe, well thanks. Those images are a mix of some post effects and camera settings I am messing around with. There are also a few shots in there that are straight off the camera.

bgrhugs-
Yep... If I were a betting man I would say you are going to like this release.

spacespunk-
Release date for now is July 1st. It's possible it could be sooner but if I've learned anything about giving release dates its best to be safe and give myself more time than anticipated.
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

That's great to hear!! I love love love this costume!! She looks sooooo sexy in it! If anything I cant wait to see her in costume! :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

You know how much I love Wonder Woman Rye and Coco is simply luscious, this looks like another blockbuster!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Rye wrote:italy877-
I will have some higher budget PG movies this year that will probably be more your style ;)

theScribbler-
Hehe, well thanks. Those images are a mix of some post effects and camera settings I am messing around with. There are also a few shots in there that are straight off the camera.

bgrhugs-
Yep... If I were a betting man I would say you are going to like this release.

spacespunk-
Release date for now is July 1st. It's possible it could be sooner but if I've learned anything about giving release dates its best to be safe and give myself more time than anticipated.
I totally agree with that! Always better, customer service wise (in any industry) to under-promise then over-produce. It is like getting an early Christmas present if the expected release is a certain date and you release it a day or 2 earlier. It also leaves room for unexpected problems and slight delays.
spacespunk
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks Rye, just excited its in 2014 and super excited its in next couple weeks.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Having tons of fun with this edit, thought I would share a couple more caps if that's ok. WG manages to handle the first Proto Doomsday but clearly has unforeseen difficulties with the Alpha!

italy877-
Thanks! Glad the costume worked out!

Rayman-
A block buster would be nice indeed.

Fenton-
Well I plan on trying to do that more and more going forward, but sometimes shit happens as they say ;)

spacespunk-
Welcome!

Captain Tripps
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Someone needs to punish this heroine in the "backdoor", Or at least let's see what Steve had in mind for her "pretty little ass" in Spectre 2!
It's what I like to call "punishment outside the box"...
First producer to do this or at least allude to it with Coco can have my first born...
Edit:
Being the internet, I suppose I should clarify... not actually my first born. :no:
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Possible future film idea: Have Cassidy (as Superior Girl/Supergirl) team up with Coco (as Wonderous Girl). Two magnificent heroines in one film. Just a thought.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That is definitely not just a thought. That is an awesome thought.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

This looks great! Im a big fan of your productions, you have really mastered the genre; one thing I have noticed though, and this applies to most producers who advertise their wares here, the girls, the stars of the films, are very rarely named. Im an avid collector of images from the genre and I enjoy searching for other such movies the girls have been involved in; but its very hard when I don't know their names, lol! Is this a policy or just an oversight?
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

This looks amazing Rye.
Safe to say this will be released by the end of the month?
Rye
Producer
Producer

Captain Tripps-
No need to wait for Spectre 2. I'm sure Doomsday Alpha has what you are looking for.

Brad and Sugarcoater-
That is entirely possible...

redmanx-
No it's not a policy or an oversight. She wants to be known as Coco so that is what we are gonna call her ;)

peter75-
Just between you and me... it's going live at midnight ;)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Doomsday Beta: ImageImagemeet Image

:yesmaster:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Mrestfla, those last two pics have gotta be the ugliest heroines I have ever seen...
:whistle: ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

tallyho wrote:Mrestfla, those last two pics have gotta be the ugliest heroines I have ever seen...
:whistle: ;)
No No No T, the top two are the heroines! geezzzzz... :lol: