POV suggestions please

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Hi All!!

I'm planning more POV videos, going to try to book a new girl but in the meantime I want to do another Liberty Girl one. So this video is different from the first, what would you like to see in a POV?

Also I've gotten suggestions for interrogation, I never know what kind of questions and answers to include in an interrogation. So please, I'd love to hear your ideas and opinions.

Thanks!

Here's the 1st one if you don't remember:

[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

An alternative to POV might be peeping Tom POV. So maybe someone follows the Superheroine (camera view of him following her on the street etc). Maybe he sees her transform back. Follows her to her apartment. Sneaks in and watches her get dressed or take a shower.

You could even have him be invisible. Maybe while in costume he pinches her tush or gropes her and she can't see him. Or he KOs her then takes off her costume.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I wouldn't go crazy with a story if you do the interrogation POV of a superheroine. Keep it real simple. The villain wants to know her secret identity. The heroine can be defiant, then wear down and start to beg, then lie, beg some more, and then keep getting tortured until she reveals who she actually is.

I think the key is for the interrogator to be a shit talker, trash talk the heroine, and then as a twist you can reveal she actually knows the heroine's real identity (which is how she knows the heroine was lying) and then reveal she was just torturing the heroine because she wanted to film everything and send the video to all her friends, family, and the press.
Domabus
Neophyte
Neophyte

I don't really have anything to contribute about interrogation in a video or what else you could do to make this one different from the first. But the sexual peril in the special edition of your Miss Pacman 2 video was awesome, and I would love to see your Liberty Girl character get a special edition as well.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For interrogation, the questions aren't really that important. It could be anything.
"Tell me the secret code"
"Where are the files/jewels/plans?"

As to what I'd like to see - I, personally would love to see some super-villain femdom PoV. But I know I'm in the minority on that. :)
WazooBoy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

First, I love Mr. X's suggestion. A POV stalker of a superheroine (LG) would be hot.

For a more traditional POV, how about something along the lines of the secret identity interrogation except the cam is a webcam. The heroine knows she is being broadcast live on the internet.
WazooBoy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Actually just had another idea, which I dont think i've seen anywhere else.

The heroine walks into a room and is disabled somehow. She awakens strapped to a table with several electrodes and such attached. Bad guy (girl) tells her that it is a personality transfer machine and he/she is going to swap bodies with the heroine.

The POV portion happens after the transfer and the camera is the heroine's viewpoint inside the villains old body. She gets to watch while the villain takes over her body and does all sorts of demented things to it, helpless to stop it. All the while the villain is taunting the heroine saying this will finish off her reputation for good when the images get out.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Peeping Tom POV sounds awesome. It's such a classic Slasher trope that I'm amazed I haven't seen it adapted for the SH Peril genre.

As for the secret identity idea, maybe the climax of the interrogation would use every superheroine's "Achilles' heel" and have the villain threaten innocent citizens? If she doesn't reveal her identity, a bomb will be detonated in the middle of the city.

This would be even more delicious if the villain is recording or broadcasting the interrogation. If the heroine complies, everyone will know her secret identity. If she resists, however, everyone will know that she could have stopped the explosion but chose not to do so.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Owlan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

No idea if this would work and will probably get shot down in flames, but as someone mentioned above how about a POV from the heroine's viewpoint, but as the heroine? You could dub over an internal monologue; in the early stages Liberty Girl could be confident of defeating her assailant, even cocky, but as things progress less so. I'd love to see Liberty Girl in some form of orgasmic death trap, with her internal monologue describing how she feels as the diabolical device works it's magic, "got to resist, can't hold out much longer... etc". Or some sort of peril that saw her bound and struggling as something (vines, pleasure ray) advanced on her helpless body, her inner voice betraying her mounting concern as she is unable to free herself....

Just a thought, and may not be practical.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Spinning off from something I suggested on the Gigi Allens thread, how about a POV video being watched and narrated by a sinister media mogul in the style of Rupert Murdoch? The plot would be that the mogul has been campaigning against the heroine on his/her news channels and trashy tabloids. Now it's time to shame her, once and for all.

The full video would show the heroine being unmasked and sprayed with a powerful aphrodisiac, seen through the cam of a henchman. However, the heavily edited version which ends up on Foxy News will just show the heroine with her mask hanging off, demanding to be screwed by the unseen henchman while she ignores desperate answerphone messages from the Police Commissioner.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Heroine Addict wrote:However, the heavily edited version which ends up on Foxy News will just show the heroine with her mask hanging off, demanding to be screwed by the unseen henchman while she ignores desperate answerphone messages from the Police Commissioner.
This is hot!
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

With all due respect to those who have posted, I think the questions during an "interrogation" really DO matter, especially when we're dealing with a character like Liberty GIrl/Wonder Woman. I mean, what are the essential "fetish" characteristics of Liberty Girl?

For me, three big ones are...
1. Her powers are derived from a magic belt. Criminals do not know this.
2. She has a magic lasso that forces people who are wrapped in it to tell the truth.
3. She is a confident, cocky heroine who doesn't consider the possibility of being wrapped in her own magic lasso and being forced to divulge the secrets of her powers.

I wrote here a little story that I'm going to add to later. It's an idea for a Liberty Girl movie called "The Interview." In a nutshell, our heroine is invited to a one-on-one interview with a random reporter in a weird location. After a series of increasingly invasive questions regarding her powers and weaknesses, Liberty Girl attempts to storm out. Unfortunately, a hostage situation set-up by the reporter beforehand forces our heroine to undergo a "real," lasso-led interrogation, which then leads to a de-powered heroine, and finally ends with LG's alter ego tied up and helpless.

Read if you want!
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/5 ... -docx.html
bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Owlan wrote:No idea if this would work and will probably get shot down in flames, but as someone mentioned above how about a POV from the heroine's viewpoint, but as the heroine? You could dub over an internal monologue; in the early stages Liberty Girl could be confident of defeating her assailant, even cocky, but as things progress less so. I'd love to see Liberty Girl in some form of orgasmic death trap, with her internal monologue describing how she feels as the diabolical device works it's magic, "got to resist, can't hold out much longer... etc". Or some sort of peril that saw her bound and struggling as something (vines, pleasure ray) advanced on her helpless body, her inner voice betraying her mounting concern as she is unable to free herself....

Just a thought, and may not be practical.
I second this. I think it would be very hot and completely original.
Ave atque vale