Bad Night in Gotham

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm bored and trapped in the house, so I thought I'd doodle up a story. I've always liked 'Ivy' stories and just generally the backdrop found in Gotham City - they both lend themselves very easily to peril stories - so I thought I would add one to the heaping pile of Ivy stories out there. You all know the characters, setting, and pretty much the script, so it’s nice brainless writing for me to just jump in at the deep end and write the fun parts of heroine peril without all the leg-work to get there. I think I might use the set-up to chuck in some peril for a few characters…

Its really a mindless bit of fun that I'm doing without any intention of stopping to think how to present it, so, erm, don't expect the writing to be earth-shattering... Anyways, enjoy!

Bad Night in Gotham

Breaking in to the high-security government research facility.

Child's play.

Locating the prototype bio-chemical formula 'XR-15' and stealing it right out from under the scientists’ noses.

Easy.

Making a quick getaway from the facility as it goes into lockdown.

Of course.

Out-manoeuvring, out-witting and escaping the pursuit of the Gotham police.

Please. I could do that backwards, blindfolded and drunk.

Doing it all without capturing the attentions of one of Gotham's many bat-guardians.

...Like that ever happens.

Catwoman glanced back over her shoulder as she leapt between two more rooftops, spying the lithe form of Batgirl sailing through the air barely a dozen meters behind her. The bat had been waiting for her as soon as she made her escape from the research facility, no doubt tipped off by some bat-gismo that the facility alarms had triggered, and had given dogged pursuit of the peerless cat-burglar for the last ten minutes. Catwoman had tried to outrun her or lose her through the sprawling rooftops of Gotham, but Batgirl had kept up with her every step of the way. Every time Catwoman thought she had lost her chaser, Batgirl would reappear even closer on her tail than she had been before.

'Don't you have anything better to do?' Catwoman called back over her shoulder as she lashed her whip onto the railing of a fire escape and used it to swing her to a lower roof top.

Batgirl released the grapple of her bat-rope on a higher ledge and spread out her cape to glide down after the feline criminal. 'I do, actually,' she quipped back, 'So would you just hurry up and surrender, already? I have a particularly satisfying Sudoku that I'm just dying to finish.'

Catwoman hit the rooftop hard and rolled right into a sprinting run, her graceful strides carrying her with effortless balance across the unsteady footing. 'I can do this all night, Batgirl - you'll tire of this long before I do,' she spat back at the black and yellow blur of the vigilante as she fired her whip out at yet another ledge to swing from.

'I'm tired of this now,' Batgirl replied as she flashed her hands out to throw two batarangs before hitting the ground running on the rooftop behind Catwoman. She had pre-empted Catwoman's next move perfectly, pinpointing where the elusive burglar would choose to swing from next, and her sleek batarangs sliced through the whip in two places where it held taut on the railing just as it held Catoman's weight mid-swing.

With nothing left to hold her in the air, Catwoman plummeted down into the alleyway between the two buildings. Her forward momentum was enough to send her flying into the wall of the opposite building, and she used the collision to gain enough traction to push off the wall and throw herself at a window ledge lower down on the building she had come from.

Her new escape route was thwarted, however, by the arrival of Batgirl once again predicting where she would move to. Just as Catwoman was about to reach the window ledge she was met by a gliding-kick from the heroine, who had fired herself off the rooftop after the villain like a missile. Catwoman let out a surprised gasp as she felt the air get knocked out of her lungs by the unprotected kick to her stomach, and she was launched back into her fall towards the alley below.

She was forced to improvise as the ground came up to meet her, using her shortened whip to lash onto a drainage pipe and heaving on it enough to take some of the velocity out of her fall. She killed enough of her downward speed that she could cancel out the impact with a deft roll into a low crouch. Catwoman had barely enough time to take a breath from her exertions before she was forced to dodge two bat-bolas aimed at incapacitating her. She danced around the projectiles and turned to face Batgirl as she glided down into the alleyway herself, coming to a considerably more dignified landing.

'C'mon Cat, give it up,' Batgirl said as she rested her hands on her hips 'Don't force me to kick your butt; I'd much prefer it if you just saved us the awkwardness and surrendered peacefully, what do you say?'

Catwoman coiled herself into a low crouch once more, tensing all the muscles across her sleek figure and readying them to pounce. 'You're kind of ruining my night, sweety,' she said tersely, 'So I think I'm about done being nice.'

Catwoman burst from her crouch and fired herself at the heroine, launching into a flurry of kicks and punches, each punctuated by her acrobatic flair. Her erratic technique wasn't as rigidly schooled as the heroine, which made her attacks difficult to predict as she moved from one unorthodox kick to the next.

Batgirl was initially caught off guard by the sudden change in tactics from the Cat. She had spent so much time chasing the criminal that she had nearly forgotten the threat Catwoman posed when she decided it was time to fight. Though their speed and strength were evenly matched, the feline's unpredictable movements and brief element of surprise was enough to reward her with a few staggering blows on the heroine.

As a few attacks slipped through the heroine's defence, Catwoman pressed her advantage by going in with harder attacks that rocked Batgirl as they struck her. A low kick to the knee was followed up by a swift swipe at the face, which was in turn followed by a high kick to the chest that masked a hard scratch to the upper thigh.

Batgirl rallied quickly, jumping back out of the onslaught into a more protective stance and then wrong-footing Catwoman with a series of lightning-quick counter attacks as the criminal sought to press her attack further still.

'Well... at least... you're not... running...anymore...' gasped Batgirl as she now kept pace with Catwoman in an exchange of athletic strikes, feints, and counter-strikes. Using the blades of her gauntlets, she started forcing Catwoman to be more cautious in her attacks, wrong-footing her on a few occasions and leaving her open to Batgirl's skilful ripostes. 'That's...saved me... a bit of... time!'

Too late Catwoman realised that Batgirl had been carefully manipulating their fight to force bigger and bigger openings on her until she was now unable to evade a savage kick to the face that knocked her back a few steps and out of the immediate fight. Dazed from the impact, she was slow to react as she noticed that Batgirl had brought up her grappling gun and aimed it squarely at her chest.

'Ah shi...offffffff,' Catwoman was flung backwards as the blunt face of the hook was fired into her sternum at close range. She was thrown back into a pile of trashcans, landing without any of her usual grace as she crashed through them and into the wall behind. Pain lanced through her toned body and she shivered in latent shock from the impact as her dazed mind tried to regain a sense of balance.

'Ouch!' Batgirl winced as she saw the state she had put her adversary in, 'Damn, that looks sore Cat - but you gotta admit you didn't give me a lot of choice.' She reeled back in her bat-rope and refastened the hook in to place as she made her way towards the fallen criminal. 'Sorry about ruining your night, but, you know, maybe try having a night in next time? You don't HAVE to spend your nights out being a villain; you could just stay in with a box-set of Breaking Bad, or something.'

Catwoman fought the desire to wretch as her body started to recover from the impact, 'Heh, you're pretty funny.' She pushed herself back up to stand on wavering feet as she regarded the slender figure of the heroine confidently marching towards her. 'You're way more talkative than the other bats - but then, perhaps that's not a good thing.' Despite her present state, Catwoman grinned from ear to ear, running her tongue over her dark lips.

It was not the expression of someone who had been defeated - it was quite the opposite.

Batgirl's cocky expression shifted as she saw the look on Catwoman's face, and she furrowed her brow in confusion. 'Oh yeah? Why is... why is...' her look of confusion grew into a look of alarm and she brought a hand to her head as she started to wobble on her feet.

Catwoman lifted her right hand so the heroine could see it, revealing fine, needle-like claws, 'Its bad news when kitty has to reveal her claws, Batgirl, and you've been scratched by a very, very mean pussycat.'

Batgirl glanced down at her thigh where Catwoman had scratched her earlier, seeing very slight tears in her suit where the sharp claws had cut through. 'Ugh... Poison?'

Catwoman's smile became more demure as she sauntered out from behind the trashcans, 'Of course. I don't play nice like you and your do-gooder bat-family. It’s a mild paralytic I use to incapacitate security guards, but it’s not bad as a bat-stopper, either.' She winced as she ran a hand down the tight curves of her body, 'Though I had hoped it would kick in BEFORE you put up much more of a fight... I think I'll make you pay for that, by the way.'

Understanding crept over Batgirl's bright eyes, and her cocky swagger was now totally gone, replaced with something like grim resolution. To the girl's credit, Catwoman could see in her eyes that she still didn't consider the fight over, and she realised that she would need to do more to ensure she was the victor.

Batgirl's hand shot down to her belt, and Catwoman pounced before the heroine could call upon whatever bat-solution it was that she was reaching for. Both women were slowed and weakened by their injuries, but Catwoman was still positively spritely compared to Batgirl's drug-induced sluggishness.

They tussled for a moment before Catwoman used her shortened whip to lash around Batgirl and briefly snare her hands to her waist. She moved quickly as the heroine started to wriggle herself free of the make-shift restraint, reaching into her slender hip bag to pull out a cloth still wet with chloroform and leaping onto the heroine, wrapping her long legs around Batgirl’s waist and forcing her to fall backwards onto the floor. As they landed together, Catwoman brought the rag down around Batgirl's lips and mouth, holding it tightly in place while using her weight to assist the restraint of the whip in keeping the heroine's arms to her sides.

Weakened by the toxin and now pinned beneath Catwoman with her arms held to her waist by the whip, Batgirl was helpless to fight back as the chloroform started to take hold. 'Mmmrpph!' she groaned into the rag as she struggled beneath the feline villain.

'That's it, sweety,' Catwoman purred, 'Breathe nice and deep.' She leant down and gazed hungrily into the younger girl’s eyes as they turned gradually from panicked alarm into unfocused confusion. Batgirl’s struggles lessened dramatically until she lay in total supplication to Catwoman's manipulations. 'Good girl, that's purrrrfect,' she cooed as she watched Batgirl's eyes flutter closed.

Catwoman held her position for a few more seconds until she was satisfied she really had knocked Batgirl out, and then lifted herself back to take in the sight of the supine heroine she was now sitting on. 'God, you were a nuisance, I'm going to be hurting for days thanks to you.' She licked her lips as she considered what to do next. She would need to get a move on soon if she was going to make her rendezvous with Ivy to sell off the formula she had just stolen, so she didn't have long here. Wondering what to do next she idly checked what else she had in her satchel, and she gave a cruel smile as she reached into it and pulled out the remains of the climbing ropes she had used to infiltrate the research facility.

A plan started to take shape in her mind.

'You nearly ruined my night... So I think I will totally ruin yours.'

She got up off the unconscious Batgirl and moved quickly to put her plan into action. She tentatively removed the crimefighter's belt and gauntlets before putting both in the trashcans she had recently hit, and then set about binding the heroine with her climbing ropes. She crossed the younger girl's limp wrists behind her back and tied them together tightly so that the whole of her forearms were pinned in place. Taking more lengths of rope, she folded over both of Batgirl's legs so that her knees were bent all the way to the point that the heels of her feet were pressed against her thighs, and she secured each leg in place with a series of loops and knots. The bondage forced the heroine’s body to arch such that her chest was pushed out enticingly, and the bindings on her legs forced them permanently apart.

Catwoman stood back to admire her handiwork, enjoying the sight of the cocky heroine being bound and helpless. 'Something's missing...,' she said thoughtfully. 'Ah-ha!' She rummaged through the trashcans until she came away with some dirty, tattered rags which she proceeded to tear into strips. Returning to the side of the helpless vigilante, Catwoman carefully tied two of the strips around her head, one over the other, to act as a tight-fitting blindfold, and then she tied her remaining rag lower down around the heroine's head so that it acted as a gag.

Feeling Batgirl starting to stir, Catwoman dragged her out to the centre of the alley and then stood back once more to admire her good work. 'Oh yeah, that's puuurfect, sweety. You've never looked better.'

Batgirl groaned softly as she slowly started to wake from her enforced slumber, writhing slightly in her tight bondage.

'Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm running late for a meeting and I really better get going,' Catwoman teased as she stalked around the heroine on the floor. 'You know, it occurs to me that this is actually a really bad neighbourhood we're in just now...,' Catwoman said with mock concern, 'And I don't know if you're especially popular in these parts. It would sure be awkward if any of the miscreants that you've put away or beaten up recently were to find you helpless and alone in a dark alley like this one, wouldn’t it? Since the chances of being found by a nice, law-loving citizen of Gotham are vanishingly small, I think you better try and escape those bindings before an unsavoury character finds you here, like this.'

Batgirl's groans started to become louder as her sense began to return to her, and she started wriggling more deliberately in her bindings as the seriousness of her situation dawned on her. Catwoman could tell she was probably trying to make threats or say something in her usual cocky manner, but from beneath the gag it all sounded like plaintive whining.

She stalked closer to the heroine, 'Of course, I've bound you with every bit of know-how I have, and I've taken the liberty of removing your tools so you can't bat-something you're way out of this one.' She lifted out her bottle of chloroform before uncapping it and using it to refresh her chloroform rag before refastening the cap and setting it down on the ground beside the heroine. She knelt down by the struggling Batgirl and propped her up so that she sat behind the heroine and supported her weight. 'And I think I'll leave my chloroform here as a little gift for whoever finds you next - I think that would make it more exciting, don't you?' she whispered into Batgirl's ear. She brought the rag up once more and smothered it into the young heroine's face, causing her to struggle and groan with renewed intensity. 'Annnd to add just a little more spice, I think I'll give you a nice long nap to start your exciting escape attempt. Perhaps you should have stayed at home tonight, huh, sweety?'

Batgirl’s struggles lessened once more as she was helpless but to succumb to the sleepy embrace of the cloth a second time. Catwoman set her down and threw the rag down to sit next to the bottle of chloroform. 'Have a great night, Batgirl,' she called back over her shoulder as she limped out of the alley.

Humbling one of Gotham City's premier super-heroines before making off into the night after another successful job.

You betchya.

***To be continued...*** ***...maybe***
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Void 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Good enough start. Not enough sex for my tastes, but that's just me.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I quite enjoyed the chase and fight scenes. Nicely depicted. And while I'm not a big fan of chloroform scenes, yours was unique and fun in how BG was subdued and restrained before the cloth was applied. Kudos.

Of course, we all like more sex but this was a quick, enticing read. Thanks.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

So I got a bit carried away with the preamble of what was ostensibly going to be an 'Ivy' story, as you might have spotted, and I now find myself torn between sticking around to see what happens to Batgirl, and following Catwoman to her meeting with Ivy. I'm gonna go ahead with seeing Ivy, but I might go back to BG afterwards... if I can figure out who I'd like to find her. I'm tempted by a random pimp on the one hand, and Harley Quinn on the other. Decisions, decisions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though greatly delayed, Catwoman managed to recover a decent amount of time as she sped through the city with her usual free-running brilliance, moving like a swift wind as she navigated the alleys and rooftops that she knew like the back of her hand. With one last flamboyant leap from a low balcony, she came to an assured landing at the foot of the steps leading up to the church entrance.

The dilapidated silhouette of the Saint Andrew's church loomed in front of her, its aspect looking decidedly menacing in the half-light cast onto it from the surrounding city. Nestled into the streets of east Gotham the forlorn building looked small and fragile, yet it still oozed the same grim character that coloured most of the Park Row area that surrounded it.

Just once it would be nice if someone wanted to meet up in one of the penthouse suites of the Ritz, she thought morosely as she prowled up the stairs and eased the heavy oakwood doors open enough to allow herself to slip inside.

The interior of the church was lit with the flickering light of the occasional candle, bathing the room in warm shades of orange and causing shadows to continually dance around it. Catwoman was unsurprised to see that much of the floor space was overgrown with thick weeds that had broken through from under the wooden flooring and opened up into horrendously oversized flowers. Each row of pews looked more like a fresh row of flower beds, with clearly unnatural exotic plants taking the place of where the faithful would sit in worship. The air of the church was filled with the sickly-sweet aroma of the flowering plants and of the honey-like sap that many of the vines were secreting.

Catwoman instinctively brought her hand up to cover her face as she was hit by the thick scent that pervaded the church, then gradually relaxed as she found the smell to be quite pleasing - perhaps even a tad moreish.

'You're late,' came a quiet, silky voice from the shadows ahead, 'I was beginning to think you weren't coming, kitten.'

Catwoman strode further into the room, letting the heavy doors close behind her, 'I ran into a bit of bat-trouble - you know how it goes.'

'Oh?' there was a hint of flirtatious curiosity in the sultry voice ahead, 'Which bat might that be?'

'Batgirl,' she replied simply, unable to hide a smug, lopsided smile, 'I left her in a spot of bother... We might not be seeing her again for a while, if we see her again at all.'

Catwoman's sharp eyes began to resolve the shape of Ivy waiting for her at the altar, and the voluptuous eco-terrorist looked radiant in the candlelight of the intimate church space. Her smooth skin glistened with exotic oils that flattered her body, barely concealed beneath a tight corset that seemed to be a living patchwork of velvety leaves. Unconsciously Catwoman darted her eyes over the other woman, drinking in the uncomfortably pleasant sight of the seductress.

The long crimson red hair of the temptress swished to the side as she turned her piercing green eyes onto the cat burglar, 'Bats have a penchant for escaping spots of bother, kitten, you should have done something more... final.'

Catwoman met the hypnotic gaze of Ivy's vibrant green eyes as she continued to walk up to the altar, 'Spare me your advice, Ivy. I do my thing; you do your thing.'

Having closed to within a few meters of the seductress, Catwoman could see that two burly thugs knelt either side of her with their heads bowed, totally enthralled by their mistress. Further back behind Ivy a third man dressed in the clothes of a priest was affectionately attending to larger plants that filled the room beyond the altar. Standing this close Catwoman could now smell the rich, intoxicating blend of Ivy's oils, perfumes, and personal flowers.

Must be nice to live your whole life in a Dior advert, she thought wryly as she tried to ignore the dizzying array of smells and tastes that swirled about her.

Ivy held Catwoman's eye, subtly drawing the feline's attention into her depthless eyes, 'You lack commitment, kitten, its why you have never become anything more than a petty criminal. It saddens me to watch you fall so far short of your potential.'

For a moment Catwoman was lost in Ivy's eyes, then she snapped out of it and averted her gaze away from that of the seductress, 'Yeah right, because I really want to realise my potential to become a terrorist mass-murderer, like you,' she scoffed, 'I'm not trying to become anything, Ivy, I'm just having fun.' She gave Ivy a withering look, somewhat diminished by her unwillingness to meet the eco-terrorist's eyes, 'So if you're done taking pot-shots at me, how about we get down to business? Show me the kind of green that I actually care about.'

Ivy chuckled darkly, 'Very well then, kitten, I assume you kept the formula safe during your ordeal with the interloper?'

'Please, you're talking to the master,' Catwoman said sardonically as she reached into her satchel and presented the chrome metallic cylinder that contained the formula, 'And I assume you have a giant bag of money?'

Ivy inclined her head slightly to the side as her eyes locked on the capsule in Catwoman's hand. At a silent command, the thrall to Ivy's left stood up and revealed a leather briefcase. 'Two-hundred, as we agreed,' Ivy said softly.

'Open it,' Catwoman commanded, 'Show me the money.'

The seductress pouted, 'Don't you trust me, kitten?'

Catwoman arched her brow, 'You thought I trusted you? This isn't exactly an honourable business we're in, you know.'

Ivy gave a coy smile as her eyes moved from the capsule to crawl over Catwoman's toned figure. 'Very well, then.' At another silent command, the thrall flicked up the clasps of the case and opened it to reveal neatly packed wads of cash.

Catwoman let out a soft whistle at the sight of all the money, 'Oh baby, that'll do.' She waved her hand at the thrall, beckoning him to bring over the case. 'Come to momma.'

'Aren't you forgetting something?' Ivy said with a pointed look at the formula in the cat burglar's hand.

Considering it a moment, Catwoman relented and tossed the metallic cylinder over to Ivy. Rather than catch it herself, a vine-like tendril shot out from the undergrowth and caught the cylinder in the air before bringing it over to delicately place it in her hand. 'I gotta say, Ivy, I have no idea why you care about junk like this when you can get hold of this kind of cash so easily.'

'It pays to be worshipped like a goddess,' Ivy shrugged as she examined the capsule, 'But I need more than money to acquire the things I truly desire,' her powerful gaze swept up from the capsule to look at Catwoman, 'Which is why I need skills like yours to bring me what cannot be bought - to bring me the elements I require to continue my evolution. This "junk" will help me further adapt myself into the perfect avatar that Mother Nature so desperately needs.'

Catwoman rolled her eyes, 'That's great, good luck with that. Now it’s time to pay the piper, so the piper can take a nice holiday in Barbados.'

There was a charged silence in the room as the two super villains stared at each other.

Ivy gently nodded her head and the thrall closed the briefcase before slowly carrying it towards Catwoman. 'Your services have been very valuable, kitten. You have served nature's cause well tonight.'

'Well I'm glad to be of service - my dad was a hippy, you know,' Catwoman quipped as she watched the thrall bring the money towards her. She noticed the other thrall at Ivy's side had risen to his feet and was now staring intently at her, while the priest thrall had stopped tending to the flowers and was likewise staring at her.

'Are you familiar with the Venus flytrap, Catwoman?' asked Ivy, 'The plant that lures in insects with the promise of juicy nectar before snaring them and devouring them?'

Catwoman looked up from the briefcase of money to scowl at Ivy, 'Yeah, I've heard of it. Why are you...,' she trailed off as her mind made the obvious connection.

Fantastic. I should have known.

'Oh Ivy, you're about to double-cross me, aren't you?' Catwoman asked with annoyance.

The seductress gave her a thin smile, 'I require your service on a more long-term basis, kitten. I'm going to clear your mind so that you can commit to a more meaningful purpose and stop wasting your life away - you should be grateful. You've come right into my garden in your reckless desire for fortune, and you've been breathing my spores, stimulants and toxins since you got here - you have given me yourself as surely as you have brought me the formula.'

Ivy's words made Catwoman belatedly realise that the pleasant smells around her had been fogging her senses and dulling her awareness to the mild sedatives and hallucinogenics in the air. She realised that her muscles had been gradually relaxing, leaving her weaker and weaker as more subtle effects had left her feeling slightly drunk. 'Ugh... See, Ivy, this is why no one wants to hang out with you,' Catwoman said through gritted teeth as she wobbled on her feet, 'You keep trying to poison everyone.'

'Just relax, kitten, it will be over soon and then you will know the pleasures of surrender.' At Ivy's command, vines shot out at the feline criminal from the undergrowth all around her.

Catwoman moved in a flurry of ducks and dives between the green tendrils, swiping at them in a blur of attacks with her claws and dicing them apart. 'Ugh... if you think... you've done enough... to... subdue me...,' Catwoman puffed as she continued to dance around the vines, now starting to use her shortened whip to snap about her and cut apart yet more of the plants, '...then you're... a fucking...idiot!'

Ivy's eyes grew wider with alarm as she watched the feline master-thief continue to rip through her plants, nowhere near as weakened as Ivy expected she would be, 'Get her!' she cried out to her thralls.

The thrall with the briefcase discarded it to the floor and ran for the hellcat that was cartwheeling and flipping around the pews of flower beds, joining his two fellows in trying to restrain her.

They proved no more successful than the mindless efforts of the plants.

Catwoman proved much too quick for them to catch, always moving in a blur of action as she set about crippling the plants. As the number of vines trying to catch her started to dwindle she turned her attention on to putting down the thralls, using her long legs in a series of acrobatic kicks that floored them one after the other.

After ten frenetic seconds of action, Catwoman stood over the unconscious forms of the thralls and the diced remains of the dozens of vines that had tried to contain her. She breathed heavily, letting out low growls as she turned her angry gaze toward the seductress.

'Big mistake, Ivy,' she spat as she prowled up the aisle, picking up the briefcase of money as she passed it, 'I don't take kindly to betrayals, and much less betrayals that try to enslave me!'

Ivy backed away a step as the enraged feline stalked towards her, 'I am impressed, kitten, I didn't think you would be so resistant to my garden's toxins.'

'Impressed? You should be terrified,' Catwoman snarled as she fired her whip out at Ivy's wrist, stinging it and forcing her to drop the capsule she was holding. As Ivy hastily tried to retrieve it Catwoman was on her quickly, kneeing her in the stomach and forcing her to double over before dragging her by the throat to the altar and slamming her against it.

Ivy's seductive composure was rattled by Catwoman's aggression, and her dignified manner slipped as she was forced to gag by the claws now strangling her. She pulled against Catwoman's wrists but was helpless to defend herself against the more physical master-thief, and she yelped in pain as Catwoman's claws started to pierce the flesh of her neck. 'Ugh....nggh.... you're...very...uuughhhh....forward...ngggghh...'

Catwoman dropped the case of money so that she could swat away Ivy’s plaintive attempts at resistance, managing to pin her wrists together one-handed and force them away from her body. 'You sure are a haughty bitch, aren't you, Ivy?' Catwoman scoffed as she continued to throttle the other woman, noticing that her claws were imparting their own paralytic poison into the seductress. 'You strut around like you're some kind of deity, looking down on everyone living out their human lives and thinking you're due worship from everyone you meet.'

The feline criminal took sadistic pleasure from the look of anguished alarm on the normally impassive features of the seductress. Her vivid green eyes bulged as she started to choke, and her attempts to talk back to her attacker came out as erratic splutters and coughs.

'You know what your problem is, Ives?' Catwoman said derisively to the weakening woman in her grasp, 'It's hubris. You think I would come on to your turf and deal with you if I thought I couldn't handle myself? After all this time we've known each other, you thought you'd try and work your cupid hoodoo on me, as if I was just like all the other stupid saps that you dominate?' Catwoman laughed down into her reddening face, 'I'm disappointed in you, I really am. We could have done good business here tonight, and we would have both walked away pretty happy - but no, you thought you'd stab me in the back after I worked my ass off for our deal.'

Catwoman shook her head ruefully, 'You're way more in need of a good humbling than Batgirl was. So know this, Ivy: As soon as you black out, I'm going to treat you to a humiliating night that you won't soon forget.'

Ivy gave off increasingly desperate gasps as she fought to speak, 'Gghhh...uuuch.... You.... annnn...achhh....'

Catwoman sneered down to the other woman as her struggles started to lessen and her eyes started to become less focused, 'Sorry, little flower? I can't make out what you're saying - are you trying to negotiate? I'm afraid I can't hear you.'

Then, just as it looked like Ivy was about to lose consciousness, Catwoman felt a wave of nausea hit her as her muscles started to relax against her will. The sedative effects she was experiencing had escalated wildly and now she suddenly felt like the muscles of her body were being put to sleep. As her grip started to loosen around Ivy's neck, the temptress was finally able to pull away and start taking in gaping lungful's of air.

'Whaa...,' Catwoman groaned in confusion as she searched about herself for a sign of why her strength was fading so rapidly. Her heart sank as she noticed the faint yellowish haze that surrounded her and Ivy which was being pumped out by hundreds of tiny flowers concealed within Ivy's living corset. The thick pall of toxic pollen had enveloped her ever since she had grabbed the wily seductress.

Catwoman stumbled backwards as she tried to work some power back into her sedated body, and Ivy started to compose herself from the near-throttling she had received. She made an attempt to speak, but rasped into a fit of coughs as her throat continued its recovery. At last, Ivy straightened up and turned back to face the cat burglar. 'I said... You're one to talk,' she spoke with growing confidence. 'I think the one who needs more humility is you, kitten.' The seductress flicked her hair and visible wisps of pinkish gas emanated out from her figure, curling through the yellow fog of toxic pollen that her dress was releasing, 'You overcame the toxins of my garden, but you overreached when you thought you would be equally resistant to my own personal poisons. Maybe if you hadn't already suffered the effects of my garden you would have bested me, but not even Batman would try to endure both - only you are reckless enough to attempt that.' Ivy arched her brow at the retreating feline, enjoying the look of dreadful understanding that was creeping over Catwoman's elegant features. 'Even then you nearly had me, kitten, but now you are mine. You will make a magnificent servant.'

Ugh...need to get out of here before this gets messy, thought Catwoman as she tried to work her weakened muscles, taking a few faltering steps away from Ivy, I'll... put revenge against Ivy down on my to-do list for later... Just need to get out of here.

'Ngh... you're full of dirty tricks, huh?' Catwoman stammered as she continued to try and back away from the seductress, 'Why... Why isn't my poison affecting you?'

'Shush, kitten,' soothed Ivy as she reached Catwoman and started guiding her unsteady steps back towards the altar, easily manipulating the sedated thief even with her own unimpressive strength, 'There is no toxin on earth that could harm an avatar of nature. Now come on, kitten, it’s time for you to find your true place in this world.’

Damn it, thought Catwoman with growing desperation as she was powerless but to walk with Ivy further into her lair in a perverse waltz down the aisle, I need to stop this... this can't happen.

'No...,' Catwoman protested as Ivy manhandled her step by step back to the altar. Standing back in close proximity to the seductress, she was hit by fresh waves of the toxins that permeated the air around her. 'I'm not like the rest... you can't...'

'Shh, shh, shh,' Ivy cooed as she laid Catwoman down onto her back on a bed of wild flowers at the foot of the altar, 'I can, kitten. You're just like the rest; soon all you will know will be your love for your goddess.'

Catwoman writhed around meekly on the flowerbed as they released yet more clouds of sedative around her, and small tendrils slowly slithered around her wrists to hold her arms to the ground above her head. 'Ughh... I'm not interested, Ivy… I'm gonna make you regret every second of this.'

Ivy gave a sultry smile as she knelt down by her ensnared rival, 'We'll see, kitten. We have all night. I think by morning you will be giving reverent thanks for each second of this...'

Catwoman ground her teeth as the hideously beautiful seductress came to her, and the once-powerful muscles of her toned body quivered helplessly as they felt the first sensual caresses of her captor.

It's... gonna be a long night...

***To be continued*** ***...probably***
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... I could leave it there, but I'm well up for throwing in a lengthy sex scene now. There is no overarching direction to any of this, so any ending to this story will be abrupt, but I am keen in basicly looking at 'you lose,' endings for the characters involved. I've got two scenes I can return to now that can be outright scandalous (and they would be - we are in the dungeon, after all *muahahaha*) any preference as to which? If its Batgirl, is there any preference for what finds her? I think I probably will chuck those scenes in sometime, though I dunno if that will be this week or like next month. I really need to curb my habit of letting doodles get out of hand like this!
Last edited by Void 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Wow. Just wow.

Consider my mind blown. Catwoman vs. Poison Ivy conflict, and the characters actually sound in-character!

My only request right now is that Harley finds Batgirl. And puts that nosy vigilante through the wringer for all the times she's foiled Mr. J's plans.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

My wish would be for BG to have almost wriggled free only to be re-captured by a gang (possibly Harley's) and subjected to sexual peril. What do you think?
Whatever you decide, this was well conceived and written. I enjoyed it.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I enjoyed the back and forth between Ivy and Catwoman tremendously. Both the physical and verbal tangling were captivating. Thanks.

As for who I'd like to find BG, I think I'd like to see the Joker find her trussed and served up like an hors d'oev're, hor's duerver, horse d'urve....a canape. : )

And I'd certainly love to see what happens next to Catwoman. Finally, if Catwoman wants to meet her criminal friends in luxury digs, she should start working with Lex Luthor, he's got class.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks a lot, guys. I'm quite sold by the idea of Harley turning up with a gang of thugs to find BG - that feels like the best of both worlds with the ideas I was struggling between - and Harley can direct an amateur video for her puddin'... Mr. J could even put in an appearance, but I'd really need to take a brave-pill to try and do him justice in this context - or any context, actually.

I dunno which of the two scenes I'd return to first but I think either way they'll be pretty intense with sexual peril and I don't imagine they will end terribly well for their victims... So fair warning: I'm probably going to twist the knife quite far for the defeated girls when I come back to this.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Void wrote:Thanks a lot, guys. I'm quite sold by the idea of Harley turning up with a gang of thugs to find BG - that feels like the best of both worlds with the ideas I was struggling between - and Harley can direct an amateur video for her puddin'... Mr. J could even put in an appearance, but I'd really need to take a brave-pill to try and do him justice in this context - or any context, actually.

I dunno which of the two scenes I'd return to first but I think either way they'll be pretty intense with sexual peril and I don't imagine they will end terribly well for their victims... So fair warning: I'm probably going to twist the knife quite far for the defeated girls when I come back to this.
Eh - as long as you don't kill or mutilate them, I'll probably be fine with it.