New Batgirl Release, Guest Starring WW and Supergirl!

General discussions about superheroines!
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

The story opens with Batgirl making her way to a shady scientist who has oddly robbed several museums and stolen rare artifacts. She confronts him and learns that using a mixture of science and magic he is going to open a rift over Gotham converting anyone with superpowers into the mirror image of themselves...in essence making heroes villains! But Batgirl also learns that he means to test it and soon she is gassed and on the floor writhing as she struggle to stay awake.

When she comes to she is bound to a bed and is given an ejection. then stimulated to increase the heart rate. but when nothing happens the scientist figures that it must mean she has no superpowers and therefore cannot turn. He is about to kill her when Supergirl arrives and rescues her, but not before the scientist captures her using a Krytptonite crystal. now with a sedated Supergirl the Scientist uses his injection and the vibrator again but this time it works! Supergirl has turned Evil and her first action is to snap the neck of the Scientist!

Meanwhile WonderWoman gets a call from batman regarding bargirls location. She is on her way to help when she runs into Evil Supergirl. Thinking it a cute mortal cosplay she dismisses her until she realizes the cosplayed has strteghnth! Evil Supergirl easily dispatches an unprepared Wonder Woman and makes her way to prepare for the Dark Lords arrival.

When Wonderwoman wakes up she rushes to the scene only to find the corpse of the scientist. Evil Supergirl enters and mocks Wonderwoman. the Amazon rushes her and an amused Evil Supergirl allows her to play for a moment before easily getting the upper hand. Starting to lose Wonderwoman runs across a ring that glows an odd green. with nothing left to lose she points it at Evil Supergirl who is surprised by the sudden weakness. Now that Evil Supergirl is under control Wonderwoman looks for a way to transform her back.

After finding the scientists notes she puts the pieces together and soon Evil Supergirl is gone and the regular Supergirl has returned. in shock and distraught. They make their way to the bedroom where they find Batrgirl still bound.
Wonder woman frees her and Batgirl tries to console Supergirl, but a hero who has never suffered humiliating loss doesn't want to feel weaker by being consoled by a mortal.

End of Part one

you can download this here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/49661/11617223

or

http://clips4sale.com/49661
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
MoreThanJustaCape
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

At the risk of being accused again I will say something about this release.
1) Diana's work is, as always, stellar.
2) Evangeline's work was a bit flat and somewhat strained
3) I like the idea of having multiple characters in a film, but when its obviously her playing them It takes me out of it a little. don't know why, but it does.

4) I liked the concept very much
5) I liked that the villain at the start of the movie gets killed.
6) the concept of the toxin needing a forced orgasm seemed....well....forced to me, just seemed like an excuse to have a forced orgasm.

7) I liked that Wonder Woman was thrown around like a rag doll and Evil Supergirl had no concerns about wether she could easily whip her ass.

8) I didn't like the fumbling Eve did as Eviul Supergirl. She was trying to get the ring out of her costume and that just seemed wrong...instead of patting at it she could have just slipped her hand into it and taken it out. Its a minor flaw but worth mentioning.

I liked the movie and it was well worth the money. I'm glad others are posting her stuff too so that I don't have to be chastised and punished for doing so.

Anyway it great to be back and able to post again.