Group Custom (Mission complete !)

General discussions about superheroines!
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hello everybody :)

I'm trying to create a group custom featuring Lindsay Lamb in a thong leotard with bare legs type superheroine costume (see the picture below). If we are enough, Logan will produce it.

Character 1: Lindsay as ????? in this costume ( http://s984.photobucket.com/user/ZabZar ... 9.png.html )
Character 2: Bridget as Allura (without her mask http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BM ... SY720_.jpg)

We are currently 4 contributors and here's the contents list that we have agreed on at the moment :

1) -Lindsay is grabbed from behind by Allura and held very tightly so she is not able to move around a lot. Her hands try frantically to have the chloroformed cloth removed, but she is unable. She is totally surprised by the attacker, she panics and her muffled screams are loud, but then after about 5 to 10 seconds, she breaths in and her next screams are a result of the drug taking effect and then she finally breaths again and she is helpless as she goes under and her eyes gently close. Allura than removes the cloth and her mouth is slightly open. (Like this but standing http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... d9aaf.jpeg )
NOTE: As Allura would need an artefact to perform the "life draining kiss", we could imagine she steals it from Lindsay here :)

2) -Lindsay wakes up and the fight begins. Lindsay is over confident, cocky and use her speed and skills to really give Allura a tough time (attention to Allura's midsection and back/side with heavy punches and a kick on the ground that hits her midsection while she rolls over holding her stomach.)
(people can consider any other moves for a donation here)

3) -It gets so bad for Allura that she (Allura) puts up a forcefield bubble to protect herself but Lindsay manage to pierce it and hit Allura's chest (like what happened to Sue Storm in Rise of the Silver surfer)

4) -The bubble collapses as does Allura hurt quite badly and Lindsay takes advantage mounting Allura.

5) -Finally, Allura manages to trap Lindsay in a shrinking bubble that literally crushes Lindsays whole form.

6) -Lindsay is finally on her back, moaning in agony as the bubble tries to completely destroy her but Allura is not quite strong enough to keep up the attack and collapses breathing hard just as Lindsay passes out, lying on her back. Allura falls KOed too, lying on the ground (we may have nice KO shots of the 2 characters here ;) )

7) -Allura recovers first and this is where the fight turns and Lindsay is in real trouble (bearhug & knee backbreaker with a couple of vicious stomach blows)
(then, people can consider any moves for a donation here too).

8) -At the end of the fight, Lindsay is dizzy, woozy and wobbles in place, moaning and barely standing (This scene has to be lengthy).

9) -Allura knows she will win and becomes cocky, seductively taunting Lindsay (body tracing) and finally kissing her in order to drain her life.

10) -Lindsay passes out, closes here eyes slowly and falls on her knees. she's unconscious but keep this position for a while, slightly wobbling (this position: http://31.media.tumblr.com/251ac1189d35 ... o1_500.jpg )

11) -After some final taunts from Allura (who's now full of life), Lindsay is about falling but Allura put her leg out so she (Lindsay) doesn't go down all the way, laying against her leg.

12) -Finally, Allura finishes Lindsay off with a heavy head scissor (like this http://i.ytimg.com/vi/b1ZswLxUx2E/0.jpg ). Allura squeezes the last drop of life from Lindsay while Lindsay weakly, trying to push the legs off, simply ends up caressing and stroking them because she is so weak. In the end, Lindsay is lying KOed/Dead on the ground on her stomach with a very little blood trickling from her mouth (2nd ko shots here ;))

13) This part can be up to somebody who wants to contribute in order to have a victory pose from Allura or something else...

We are still searching for contributors, let us know if you want to help us :)

VS

Last edited by Domi666 9 years ago, edited 23 times in total.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

:hmmm:
Last edited by mrestfla 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

No idea about the length, I will see how it goes....
The actress can be from Angels of Rapture or CTLE as the basic content I want is PG-13. Then, it will depends on what other potential customers will want to see.
About the actress, I will wait to see who would be willing to do it. But the group will be hard to be created while we're not sure about the actress.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

:wavecry:
Last edited by mrestfla 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

By CTLE I meant the actress from Heroine Legend, SVE, Protectors....
I already spoke about the price and my max budget for the custom with Logan and that's why I 'm trying to do a group custom. About the length, I don't know as long as I don't know if there will be other customers and what they will want. The length will depends on the content.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

:blind:
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

mrestfla wrote:
Domi666 wrote:By CTLE I meant the actress from Heroine Legend, SVE, Protectors....
I already spoke about the price and my max budget for the custom with Logan and that's why I 'm trying to do a group custom. About the length, I don't know as long as I don't know if there will be other customers and what they will want. The length will depends on the content.
Logan's CTLE ladies won't do what you want. So forget CTLE. You will have to use Angels of Rapture women.
I hope you understand now. :yes: :no:

Now I am really going to bed....nighty night!
Again, I will wait to see which actress would be willing to do it. And Angel of Rapture actress don't afraid me ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I update the 1st post. I also made a 2nd prototype costume in case of someone would prefer something else than Psylocke :D

Edit: I updated the costume with Linsday's face :)

Last edited by Domi666 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am pretty sure Tiffany is the only main actress that will perform without tights in a thong leotard and TBH that suits me just fine!
I would like to see F/F action and I too prefer the combat based PG stuff so if actresses can be listed I am sure I wil be able to chip in a little.

Also I much prefer your updated outfit without the stockings and it is a great looking outfit, maybe Bridget Winder would be up for a tightless thing leotard that would be awesome, Tiffany and Bridget would make a great movie together especially if both are in desired style of costume.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

rayman wrote:I would like to see F/F action and I too prefer the combat based PG stuff so if actresses can be listed I am sure I wil be able to chip in a little.
Glad to read it, I'm ok for F/F action and PG based combat if you want ;)
I also got a f*cking great annoucement because Lindsay Lamb is willing to wear the costume :love: !!
rayman wrote:Also I much prefer your updated outfit without the stockings and it is a great looking outfit, maybe Bridget Winder would be up for a tightless thing leotard that would be awesome, Tiffany and Bridget would make a great movie together especially if both are in desired style of costume.
I think I prefer the 2nd version too :) (I still don't know if I must keep the sash belt or not )
Last edited by Domi666 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

:construction:
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I already see it but that's not my kind of costume , that's why I'm trying to do this group custom :)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

You have dumbed down your list from R to PG. I would rather just wait for the release now instead of contributing.
Good Luck!
Last edited by mrestfla 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I appreciate your advice but i already know what I want and how I want it so please stop trolling the thread ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So we have decided to go with Lindsay Lamb for this Group Custom. The costume is posted above by Domi666. The content will border R, but it will remain PG-13 and filmed under the Cross the Line Entertainment moniker. Lindsay is excited to film too - just got done talking with her about it!

As for length and content, that's really up to the number of contributors and the content requested. For instance, an interrogation scene lasts longer than a fight scene - we like to let things play out naturally than rush or extend something for the sake of making it a certain length.

You guy put your feedback for this here and then we can tailor it to a final idea - the script would come later through my screenwriting team. This allows us to ensure dialogue is solid and smooth and written in the proper format ready to be filmed. It makes our process much easier. There can be certain one-liners included here and there. Etc.

We'll give this to the end of the month since I'll be out of town until almost then to see if we can build it up. We have been bordering more risqué content under CtLE films lately so throw your ideas up and we'll talk about whether they can do them or not. I will keep Lindsay in the loop!
331742_orig.jpg
Lindsay
331742_orig.jpg (85.06 KiB) Viewed 10872 times
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

@Domi666

Gotta hand it to you...you are the man getting this rolling!
Love the idea fellas!!

My ideas...
At first, her skill, speed and confidence dominates the battle.
But then the tide turns when she is distracted and then weakened with a poisonous kiss.
( we saw it for the first time ever in Shadowgirl Part 3)
After that its all downhill with her being completely dominated until she is incapacitated.

If not that, how about grabbed and bitten from behind by a spiderlady type villain?
The idea of her getting blurred vision, then the fight totally turns where she is bearhugged,
tossed about the room and into the wall, and then perhaps bitten again until she has
nothing left and the poison takes over...to me that would be a gamebreaker!!
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

peter75 wrote:@Domi666

Love the idea fellas!!

My ideas...
But then the tide turns when she is distracted and then weakened with a poisonous kiss.
After that its all downhill with her being completely dominated until she is incapacitated.

If not that, how about grabbed and bitten from behind by a spiderlady type villain?
The idea of her getting blurred vision, then the fight totally turns where she is bearhugged,
tossed about the room and into the wall, and then perhaps bitten again until she has

Hello Peter :)

I like your Ideas a lot ^^

What do you think about this:

-1) a confident and cocky Lindsay is fighting a seductive villainess (or an other superheroine, the two are fine for me)
-2) In first Lindsay dominates the fight
-3) After a while, the tide turns when the villainess give her a poisonous kiss
-4) Lindsay is dazed and weakened and the villainess has the upper hand and dominates her
-5) Near the end, Lindsay try barely to fight back but the villainess give her a 2nd kiss.
-6) Lindsay is barely standing, dizzy, moaning and wobbling, waiting for her fate (The dizziness element is a key sequence I would like to see)
-7) Knowing she will win, the villainess plays seductively with a dizzy Lindsay (butt grabbing, butt fondling...) and then finishes her off (maybe with a last fatal kiss, I don't know).

This is just an idea, let me know what do you think about it :)

PS: I updated the costume adding Lindsay's face on the 1st post ;)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Domi666 wrote:

Love the idea fellas!!

My ideas...

Hello Peter :)

I like your Ideas a lot ^^

What do you think about this:

-1) a confident and cocky Lindsay is fighting a seductive villainess (or an other superheroine, the two are fine for me)
-2) In first Lindsay dominates the fight
-3) After a while, the tide turns when the villainess give her a poisonous kiss
-4) Lindsay is dazed and weakened and the villainess has the upper hand and dominates her
-5) Near the end, Lindsay try barely to fight back but the villainess give her a 2nd kiss.
-6) Lindsay is barely standing, dizzy, moaning and wobbling, waiting for her fate (The dizziness element is a key sequence I would like to see)
-7) Knowing she will win, the villainess plays seductively with a dizzy Lindsay (butt grabbing, butt fondling...) and then finishes her off (maybe with a last fatal kiss, I don't know).

This is just an idea, let me know what do you think about it :)

PS: I updated the costume adding Lindsay's face on the 1st post ;)
That does sound pretty good but for the ending would a long sexy souls stealing kiss be better?

I would love to see Bridget in a high cut outfit or even have he rin her very sexy Allura costume.

You could maybe think about the last kiss/soul stealing leaving Lindsey so out of it that she just barely stands woozy and swaying badly fighting not to fall off her heeled boots when the other female character toys and teases her beofre locking on a reverse bearhug and literally crushing Lindsey to a fatality or heavy KO where we hear he ribs begin to break and personally I love a trickle of blood from the corner of the mouth.

Just some ideas and if we can nail down a 2ns female character for this I can pm you about options and funding contributions.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan's videos are to expensive and since he's not into the chloroform sleepy fetish it shows in his videos.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

rayman wrote: That does sound pretty good but for the ending would a long sexy souls stealing kiss be better?
I like "soul stealing kiss" as much as "poisonous kiss". As long as the kiss is long and sexy, i'm OK with your idea :D
Then, I think the nature of the kiss will depend on who's the opponent, in order to fit with her superpowers.
rayman wrote: I would love to see Bridget in a high cut outfit or even have her in her very sexy Allura costume.
I like Bridget a lot so I'm OK with that. We should ask to Logan if Bridget is available and which costume/character we could use for her.

rayman wrote: You could maybe think about the last kiss/soul stealing leaving Lindsey so out of it that she just barely stands woozy and swaying badly fighting not to fall off her heeled boots when the other female character toys and teases her before locking on a reverse bearhug and literally crushing Lindsey to a fatality or heavy KO where we hear he ribs begin to break and personally I love a trickle of blood from the corner of the mouth.
I think it will depend on who's the opponent's actress. If it's Bridget, I think it will be OK. However, if you don't mind, I would prefer a classic bearhug instead of a reverse one ( http://www.heroinemovies.com/wp-content ... AVA-20.jpg ). I'm fine with a little trickle of blood too ;)
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

@Domi666

I like that idea a lot!
Would you guys agree there was something so sexy about this wrestling match back in the day ...

..when Vicky Victory fought until the poison consumed her. I haven't seen anything like that in
the superheroine arena yet although a few past GIGA movies (one of the original Dynawoman movies)
have shown similar sequences.

For something like that to happen to Lindsay would be mindblowing...
at first she dominates , then makes a mistake opening her up to a kiss or a bite on the neck and
then downhill from there. She keeps fighting and even has moments of hope but slowly she is
drained until her body just gives out. More than one kiss would be fine with me also with her
getting noticeably weaker each time.

Please Lindsay and Logan!!
Make it happen!! :cap:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Logan's videos are to expensive and since he's not into the chloroform sleepy fetish it shows in his videos.
I hear the price thing often which makes no sense to me. I just witnessed a producer release a 16 minute video for $25 and no one seems to be complaining lol

This is not something to be held against that producer. Just pointing it out for the sake of the point. Price is inconsequential if the content is what the viewer wants to see.

I've lowered my video prices in the past. Guess what I got out of it? Fewer sales. So less purchases coupled with less per video - you can imagine how much harder that makes the recouping of production costs.

As for chloro/sleepy etc - this is the first time I've heard anything negative about our chloro scenes. Please elaborate.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Give me a scene(s) like this:

Complete with the sounds,the moaning the eye movement,even the nose movement and I'll be happy :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Complete with a little "sleepy talk" like sweet dreams,nighty night even use the word chloroform and then of course followed by a ots carry away :)
Nemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This is exciting. These are among my favorite films because they are pushing the envelope and more risque lately.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I like that idea a lot!
Would you guys agree there was something so sexy about this wrestling match back in the day ...

..when Vicky Victory fought until the poison consumed her. I haven't seen anything like that in
the superheroine arena yet although a few past GIGA movies (one of the original Dynawoman movies)
have shown similar sequences.

For something like that to happen to Lindsay would be mindblowing...
at first she dominates , then makes a mistake opening her up to a kiss or a bite on the neck and
then downhill from there. She keeps fighting and even has moments of hope but slowly she is
drained until her body just gives out. More than one kiss would be fine with me also with her
getting noticeably weaker each time.

Please Lindsay and Logan!!
Make it happen!! :cap:
Hey Peter I still have my GLOW 4 dvd set which I transferred from my videos hehe! I really liked Terri power who went on to be Tory on WWF, not the glamour puss but thephysical and real wrestler, I also loved Olympia too and not to mention the ever sexy Hollywould and Tini Ferrari who became Ivort at WWF too Oh amd remember Major Gunns from ECW I think it was now working as Tylene Buck over at DT wresting and stil looking superb!

Anyway this thread is about a group custom and the finding of co funders not a thread to critique Domi666's choices or tastes.

Oh and about price I took advantage of Logan's great scheme with HK and for $6oo I know I will get an amazing short movies with exacty the 2 ladies and characters I want with main scenes full of my personal fetish favourites all done with great attention to detail amd hight quality, there is a good reason wht this HK is my third one I have paid into oh and if you want vhloro try Transition to Darkness Pt1 or New Toy where Lady Wonder really battles to stay conscious. for me I ike action I vound the clip above very borimg for my tastes but we a like different types of the same thing.

Right Logan...please can you find out if Bridget is up for appearing in this project either as Allura or in a new outfit that is high cut on the hips as we know she is happy with athomg and bare legs and she does look superb, of course I would ask for Kelly but I doubt she would be interested in wearing anything except Lady Wonder although a WW swinsuit might temp her *crooses fingers*

Thanks
Last edited by rayman 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

In fact if Bridget is not available how about coaxing Kim out of her tights, if she is wearing them as Azara I really want to see her in action :yahoo:
Attachments
Kim.jpg
Kim.jpg (123.16 KiB) Viewed 10656 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan's prices are (I think) a reflection of the high quality video, fight scenes, and special effects that are pretty much unprecedented from other producers.

BTW, Logan, I don't suppose you are looking to hire a fight choreographer? Writer? Costume designer? Gopher? Intern? Waterboy? Any excuse so I could just hang around your sets. :-P
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Lol I am still hiring writers for Rapture. It's been a slew of people submitting porn scenes instead of Superheroine scenes. But writers don't hang out on set ;)

Kelly wouldn't wear a costume you're looking for and Kim wanted the tights (which is why she's wearing them).

You could put Bridget in another costume, but if it ended up as a thong, if she did agree to it, I can almost guarantee tights would come with it. She would of course wear the Allura costume. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Without a doubt the best chloroform scene I've ever seen.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Richpartist wrote:
This is really good. I like the way the villainess is just looking at her. It's so evil.
I would have liked to see the heroine hand come up just once and feebly clutch try to push away the cloth and then just drop back down.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
Richpartist wrote:
This is really good. I like the way the villainess is just looking at her. It's so evil.
I would have liked to see the heroine hand come up just once and feebly clutch try to push away the cloth and then just drop back down.
That's a great idea,sort of trying to stop whats happening to her but to weak to do it.Add that and the sleepy talk to make the perfect scene.The best chloro scenes are all about the eyes and the sounds she makes.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Even her nose moving as shes breathing in the chloroform is brilliant in this scene.
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

I would want to see Lindsay Lamb in a quality chloroform scene.

Perhaps similar to this one with Debra Winger…but longer, probably about three times as long:

What makes that scene so effective are the sounds and the final helpless “mmmph” at the end as her arms drop to her sides and she goes limp. Can you imagine a scene like that with beautiful Lindsay Lamb…it would be timeless!!!

Here is another couple scenes that could be mimicked:

The only thing that I would want is a close up of her entire face with nice slow gentle eye close.

Make Lindsay’s character feisty and almost too confident, she has to be tricked into being chloroformed….that’s what I desire.

Chlorofan since 1977!
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

I am in total sink with Rich.... awesome suggestions!
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Love the idea fellas!!

My ideas...

Well I was going to go with th classic chloro Idea but I liked your Poison kiss ko idea better.

I am game with a part guys, just let me know how much it can be to add that kiss ko and a nice shot of Lindsay koed and I think I can help out a little.

@Logan: you have my e-mail so we can duscuss this there too.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

And just for the record, Lindsay is one of the best KO sellers out there, the wsy she sold her Bearhug Ko in Keeping a Secret was awesome, and her half way Chloro on Chill out wss pretty cool while it lasted.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:Logan's videos are to expensive and since he's not into the chloroform sleepy fetish it shows in his videos.
Just a question, did you got Tied and Delivered or Boil and Bubble? Those have pretty cools chloros in it.

For someone not into chloros as a producer, I think Logan does a great job when he put together scenes like those, tha tis pretty much why I love the company's work.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Domi666 is the main man to ask about buying content regarding this group custom, I have been in om with him and we almost have the 2nd actress nailed down, sadly not literally *WEG*
i aim to try and match his outlay or as close as i can afford as we both enjoy a lot of the same types of content and have enjoyed each others HK coissions.

I will leave any announcements about definite items being used to Domi666
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hello Maar13,
I think the kiss is something we could manage with, I just PM you ;)
Rayman, I PM you too :D
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yep just replied and if the opponent is Bridget it would be awesome.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

maar13 wrote:Yep just replied and if the opponent is Bridget it would be awesome.
I don't want to be an eager beaver but I believe we may very well have secured Bridget :thumbup:
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

rayman wrote:
maar13 wrote:Yep just replied and if the opponent is Bridget it would be awesome.
I don't want to be an eager beaver but I believe we may very well have secured Bridget :thumbup:

:yahoo: :yahoo:
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hi :)
The 1st post of the thread is now up to date.

The current content is :
Body Punch • Body Kicks • Mounting • Force Field • KO (on the back, Lindsay and Allura) • Recovering (Allura) • bearhug • knee backbreaker • vicious stomach blows • Dizziness (Lindsay, while she's standing) • Taunting • Life draining kiss • Dizziness 2 (Lindsay, while she's kneeling) • Head Scissor • KO (on the stomach, Lindsay) • Bare legs (Lindsay & Allura) • Thong (Lindsay)

Furthermore, people can still consider any moves for a donation (such as Low blow, hair pulling, choke, Throat lift, crawling and other moves...)
We still need some contributors to make this video happen, let us know if you want to help us ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Yup - you guys are pretty close! And you posted it just like our site - I noticed ;)
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

Domi666 wrote:Hi :)

The current content is :
Body Punch • Body Kicks • Mounting • Force Field • KO (on the back, Lindsay and Allura) • Recovering (Allura) • bearhug • knee backbreaker • vicious stomach blows • Dizziness (Lindsay, while she's standing) • Taunting • Life draining kiss • Dizziness 2 (Lindsay, while she's kneeling) • Head Scissor • KO (on the stomach, Lindsay) • Bare legs (Lindsay & Allura) • Thong (Lindsay)

Furthermore, people can still consider any moves for a donation (such as Low blow, hair pulling, choke, Throat lift, crawling and other moves...)
We still need some contributors to make this video happen, let us know if you want to help us ;)
I would like to see one qualty chloroform scene in the video! There are lots of chloroform fans, can't we squeeze a scene in?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

CDavidC74 wrote:
Domi666 wrote:Hi :)

The current content is :

I would like to see one qualty chloroform scene in the video! There are lots of chloroform fans, can't we squeeze a scene in?
Hi
Making a nice segway to or from a chloroforming shouldn't be too difficult but it depends on how much of a contribution can be made, if for example a few of you worked out a scene that really hit the mark for you all and you rustled up the amount it worked out as, obviously we woul dneed to see your proposal and work it in and then chat with Logan again but that could give yu guys EXACTLY the chloro you wnat rather than just squeezing in a pretty run of th emill scene from just yourself unless you are wanting to put in a fairly large chunk, the 3 of us who are working on this custom needed to group buy so to speak for our favourite scenes so this could include a ful length chloro scene of quality taht you want if a few of you banded together.

Have a think and please drop Dom a pm.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Yup - you guys are pretty close! And you posted it just like our site - I noticed ;)
Hehe :D
And i'm already imagining the screenshots on the left side when the custom will be available on your website ;)

CDavidC74 wrote: I would like to see one qualty chloroform scene in the video! There are lots of chloroform fans, can't we squeeze a scene in?
If there's contributors for this, a chloroforming is pretty easy to add in this custom.

-just an example: if Lindsay is the one to be chloroformed, this could take place in the very beginning (just before the part 1, see the 1st post). As Allura would need an artefact to perform the "life draining kiss", we could imagine she steals it from Lindsay in the very beginining, after having chloroformed her. This way, the scene can run as long as necessary.

Let us know if you want to contribute for a chloroforming ;)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Obviously I wouldn't be in on this cause of producer doing the custom, but I have a group custom related question.

Does everyone who contributes to group custom get the whole video when finished, or just the part of it they contributed too? Like if someone puts in $100 for a chloro scene, does he/she only receive that clip or portion of video, or do they also get the rest of it: scenes that say someone paid $500 for, and someone else paid $900.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

I guess we all get the whole movie, but that is just me.