Super Heroine League

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Ever wanted Batgirl, Supergirl and Wonder Woman in the same video?

[youtube][/youtube]
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I've seen this video mentioned over at SHG Media (no trailer, though). Are you at liberty to say which actresses are (or might be) involved?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Very interested in the villainess, vampire? Demon? Plus props to the high quality SG and BG costumes.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nice looking bods in the cozzies too! :thumbup:

I find myself suitably intrigued as to their identities (though I hope one is your lovely self!)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Brad wrote:I've seen this video mentioned over at SHG Media (no trailer, though). Are you at liberty to say which actresses are (or might be) involved?
I believe it was Stella, Celine and Alex with one being the villainness.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

This teaser is a serious tease!!! I need to see more :)
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks very promising!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

SHL: The Dark Seduction
Starring: Alex David, Coco, Stella Rae and Selene Drake as the Succubus.
Coming August 2014
Attachments
teaser3.jpg
teaser3.jpg (89.38 KiB) Viewed 14653 times
Alex David
Producer
Producer

[youtube][/youtube]
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow, when can we expect the release?
killorson
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The new teaser looks great. There is something for everyone with those three heroines involved. Always being a Supergirl fan (provided she's in that movie/80s and 90s red skirted costume), watching her standing, fists clenched, while the villainess smiles and hisses at her has me hooked. I'm looking forward to seeing the battle.
SeleneDrake
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

We're hoping the release the video in another 2 weeks. I'm so glad you guys like the trailer! Just wait until you see the rest of our movie ;)
xoxo, Selene
SeleneDrake
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Proudly presenting our first Trailer! :D

[youtube][/youtube]

special thanks to decendingskulls for the music and edits :)
xoxo, Selene
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would love to know more about what sort of sexual peril is in store for the three ladies. The brief clips are enticing at the end, but I'm curious to know just what we can expect.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
SeleneDrake
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

sugarcoater wrote:I would love to know more about what sort of sexual peril is in store for the three ladies. The brief clips are enticing at the end, but I'm curious to know just what we can expect.
If you knew exactly what was going to happen, wouldn't that spoil the movie?

Here's some of what you can expect: frontal nudity, sexual peril that includes forced orgasm for all heroines with 2-1, m/f and f/f sim sex; debelting, unmasking, lots of beat downs with belly hits and low blows, costume destruction, bondage, lasso of truth, bear hugs, spankings, m/f and f/f fondling, death. :evil: :D

Does that help satiate your curiosity? ;)
xoxo, Selene
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Sounds and looks great Selene and I must say you look amazing as always!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for the further details. And absolutely not! The details only serve to whet my appetite as I'm anticipating seeing those details played out. And I appreciate the information as I've bought a few videos based on what I thought was going to happen only to be let down with the lack of any significant peril or sexual element. Looking forward to this one!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance of a few more stills of Coco as Batgirl? Having never seen her in such an outfit, I would really like to see more of her (especially with her unmasked and experiencing what her character is to experience).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It sounds churlish but I do wish Cocos wig was out the hole at the back of the cowl rather than bunched out the sides.
That said she still looks a fox as do the other two lovely ladies as Heroines, and of course the villainess.
Good luck with it, looks good.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks great!
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sorry if the trailer doesn't show enough. I wanted a trailer that set up the premise without giving too much away. If the girls want I can make an alternate trailer that shows more. But do yourself a favor and just get it! OMG it's soooo goooooood you guys have no idea LOL so good so gooooood,

Seriously.

And who was afraid it wasn't going to be sexual enough? Sugarcoater?? Man, the villainess is a freaking succubus. You do the math. She's a succubus that arms her goons with sexual magic talismans.

There is tons of sexual peril. Motherload. Trust.
Ave atque vale
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SeleneDrake wrote:If you knew exactly what was going to happen, wouldn't that spoil the movie?
Nope. There are several discussions of this on these forums (and, I'm sure, all over the internet). People don't watch adult videos for the same things they watch regular movies for. We are not interested in suspense or surprises, we want to know before we buy it if this video caters to our particular fetish(es). :)
tallyho wrote:It sounds churlish but I do wish Cocos wig was out the hole at the back of the cowl rather than bunched out the sides.
I was thinking the same thing. I'm a big Batgirl fan, but I just don't like that wig at all. It's just too much hair. :)
Otherwise, this video looks great. :)
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I agree with Tie it is knowing what is in it that leads to more sales not less. There are many clips I did not buy because I was not sure of the content.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I don't think CoCo is AA just tanned.
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
SeleneDrake wrote:If you knew exactly what was going to happen, wouldn't that spoil the movie?
Nope. There are several discussions of this on these forums (and, I'm sure, all over the internet). People don't watch adult videos for the same things they watch regular movies for. We are not interested in suspense or surprises, we want to know before we buy it if this video caters to our particular fetish(es). :)
Ehh. I kind of agree but kind of disagree. I mean for a ten dollar clip on clips4sale that shows a 5 second preview of nothing and there's no description, yeah I will straight up not buy it, even if it seems like it might be up my alley, simply because there was no guarantee of anything in any preview or info.

But this is in a different ballpark.

I've noticed that Rye's trailers have become short and teaserish, but he can get away with this because people know the kind of quality to expect from him.

So for me, this is like that. I am biased for sure, because I happen to be very big fans of the people involved in making this movie, which is based on a long history of consistently outstanding releases, so for me just knowing that they put together a big project and then listing the different fetishes involved would be enough for me to buy it, and I would enjoy it so much more not having had any good scenes spoiled by already watching them in the trailers.

Anyways, I wanted to try something different and make it more like a traditional trailer that would highlight the scale of the project instead of diving straight into the fetish stuff. So on that level it really is a teaser. But I would say that an alternate trailer that shows more is likely to appear.
Ave atque vale
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I want to know the content not see the best parts in the trailer. But I don't want the content to be a suprise or lack of suprise.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I have been burned a few times by vids that advertise a O and then when I watch it I could not tell it happend and that is such a let down. Or the sexual perial happens in a rushed haphazard manner. So I like it when more information is provided by the producers.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ DescendingSkulls

I wasn't asking if there was sexual peril, but rather what kind of sexual peril. Yes, i can see that there is clearly going to be some sexual peril, but the trailer doesn't really make it clear as to what happens to whom. I'll be honest and say that I have some favorite models and I'll be more interested in what happens to their characters.
It's similar to the H.O.S. videos, where there were a number of female characters encountering various degrees of peril. As I was specifically interested in the gold character, I wasted some money on a video that didn't relays how that much of her. I'm sure this one will show a fair amount of all three, but I am curious to know what happens to one in particular and what kind of peril she encounters. As I'm not buying these videos simply for the plot, I'm okay having a fair portion of it revealed if I'm going to spend $30 or so on the video.
Just wanted to clarify.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

@ SC, sorry man I was just messing with you. I very much understand that concern. I'm sure one way or another more details will come to light by the time the video is released for sale :)
Ave atque vale
Alex David
Producer
Producer

phpBB [video]

The final effects are being edited, this will be out by next week!!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Super Heroine League: The Dark Seduction is an epic, feature length film. When a Succubus starts killing people in their city, the SHL has their work cut out for them. This 80 minute adventure follows BatGirl, Wonder Woman and Super Girl as they take on a powerful sex demoness. Shot over 5 days of filming and in several different locations, this epic video is full of action and peril.

Includes topless nudity (4 girls, 4 sets of boobs!)
No genitalia is shown. The sex is simulated only.

Batgirl's peril:

Seeking vengeance, Batgirl tracks down the Succubus's lair where she quickly dispatches the guards. Despite her strength, Batgirl is rendered helpless and aroused by the Succubus's touch magic. The Succubus proceeds to "feed" off of Batgirl by forcing her to orgasm; she does this by fondling Batgirl and performing oral sex on her (over her costume). An unconscious Batgirl is carried off (cradle carry).
Batgirl wakes up to find herself chained, arms over head and feet together. Two thugs come in to shut her up using belly hits, face hits and low blows. During the beat down Batgirl maintains her cocky attitude, but a final low blow knocks her out.
After a while the two thugs return with orders to force an orgasm for the Succubus. First they taunt her and fondle her over her costume. There is spanking, more fondling, and finally ripping the costume to expose her breasts. The costume destruction continues allowing access to her lower body while keeping the emblem and enough of her costume intact. There is bare breast fondling and sucking with crotch fondling inside the costume.
Batgirl is taken from behind by one man while another man goes down on her. Then the second man forces Batgirl to go down on him while she's still being taken from behind.
Batgirl is de-masked, turned around, and taken by both men, simultaneously, standing up. Finally, a powerful orgasm overcomes her, draining her life force and killing her.

Wonder Woman's peril:

Searching for Batgirl, WW tracks down some villains, that she quickly overpowers with intent to question them with her lasso, however the Succubus appears. Using her touch magic to distract her, she takes WW's belt leaving her weakened.
There is belly punching, belly clawing, a bear hug (face to face), face punches and low blows. A final face punch knocks her out and she is carried off (over the shoulder).
She is awakened by water to the face and chest. Straddling her, the Succubus uses WW's lasso of truth against her. WW is forced to answer questions about her sexual preferences and also forced to betray her friend.
A masked man stares her down while she listens to arousing, sexual sounds from the other cells. She is fondled while chained to a chair, with her legs apart. The fondling continues between her legs, including pussy patting (over the costume). Next, with her hands chained behind her back, she is held face pressed against the wall while her ass is spanked and fondled. She is then slammed against the opposite wall, her costume is pulled down revealing her breasts and a hand is slipped inside the front of her bottoms. She is shoved to her knees and forced to perform oral sex. The man slams her against the wall again, turns her around, pulls her bottoms to the side and takes her from behind. He then bends her over, pulling her chained hands up, continuing to pound her from behind. Grabbing her hair, he drags her over to the chair where he removes her bottoms and forces her to straddle him (the bottoms remain dangling from one leg). The final sexual position has WW standing with her back against the wall, one leg wrapped around him, breasts exposed, forced to orgasm which drains her life force.

Super Girl's peril:

After saving a girl from two men and defeating four others, Super Girl finally confronts the Succubus. Super Girl demonstrates her superior strength and skill over the Succubus, but then thugs show up with kryptonite.
Too weak to defend herself, four thugs descend on Super Girl. There is face punching, gut punching and a bear hug (back to front). She's dropped to the ground and kicked between the legs while trying to crawl away. Before she can recover she is kicked in the ribs and again between the legs. Barely conscious Super Girl is carried off (cradle carry).
Kept weak by kryptonite, Super Girl is fondled by the Succubus and a man. She is bent over a table, face in the kryptonite, while being spanked, fondled and finally, having her skirt removed.
Turned onto her back on the table her costume is pulled down, revealing her breasts which are then aggressively grabbed, clawed, crushed and otherwise fondled. With Super Girl on her back, the Succubus pulls her costume to the side and the man takes her. Next, she is pulled to her feet and taken from behind while Succubus goes down on her. Super Girl is forced to orgasm and her life force is drained, causing her death.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well by the sounds of this one there isn't going to be much of a sequel lol, it does sound like a major event & will definitely be looking forward to future updates :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ Alex

Thank you very much for posting the information about the plot. Now knowing what will be in the video, I am anxiously awaiting it. Not sure what it is, but I really like the Batgirl costume (though admitted the mask/cowl portion isn't quite what I was hoping for).
This video looks to be one impressive job. Congratulations to all involved; I have the feeling it will be one of the top sellers on SHG in a matter of weeks.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

wow, you hit every element for me! definitely will want to purchase this one. My only concern at this point is the 80 min movie and what the price point might come in at. even at 50 cents a minute, unheard of lately, this is going to be an expensive movie. but from what i have read and see, time to start saving!
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Well my concerns came to fruition. I wish the producer the best - no question those of us with the heroine fetish are getting better material than we ever could have dreamed of even just 2 years ago. However, I also think these producers have gotten a little carried away with this pricing structure. $60 USD (for those of not in the US, that adds even more to the cost). This one is out of my range unfortunately.
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

ryorb wrote:Well my concerns came to fruition. I wish the producer the best - no question those of us with the heroine fetish are getting better material than we ever could have dreamed of even just 2 years ago. However, I also think these producers have gotten a little carried away with this pricing structure. $60 USD (for those of not in the US, that adds even more to the cost). This one is out of my range unfortunately.
It's 80 minutes long so at $60 it's $0.75 a minute. Because it's so long you might want to think of it as two $30 movies. In fact it is divided into two files. How many $20 and $30 movies have you bought over the years? To each his own but you do not know what you're missing. I have seen the rough cut and it's phenomenal. Going to be getting my copy later tonight :)
Ave atque vale
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I have to agree! $60 is way too expensive and more than I am willing to pay for one video. It may be divided into two parts, but it's still one video. It's just too much.

Here's hoping that they divide and release the film into parts and charge accordingly. I'm only really interested in the SG peril stuff.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That doesn't seem at all unreasonable considering the number of performers and the length of the video. :)
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, I'd say split it up as well. Just give people options
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I myself have been waiting for this to be released and I was shocked at the price tag but then saw the 80 mins duration so instantly knew it was fair but it is a big chunk in one go when like many I like to buy one or two movies when I have spar cash and this would of made one purchase and no more for a little while.

Personally I would like to either see it available in two parts split where Liberty Girl/Wonder Woman isunconscious and carried away as you could fade out on the carry and fade back in on the carry.
Altherbatively three parts one for each superheroine.

The only thing about the description that left me a little cold was the fact that it sounds like all three superheroines go through pretty much the same scenario.

However if Selene has a tough time of it along the way I may have to just say "damn it" and buy it LOL! Sexy evil Selene the Succubus in trouble taking some blows...yup SOLD.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
SeleneDrake
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I know it seems like a lot of money guys, but $.75 a minute is pretty cheap compared to the usual cost in shorter videos.
As for splitting the video up by actress...the stories and scenes are too intertwined and we didn't make it to act as individual stories.
Aside from cutting up the movie; what other suggestions do you have? I'd love to hear more feedback :)
xoxo, Selene
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

In case you missed my other respose to you....
Yes Selene I would have loved to see The O's leading to a loud and Convulsing death not a kiss of death. You as the Villan was amazing but you stopped the tauting which should never have stopped and you should have inreracted with all three heroines like the sexual energy would replicate you in all three rooms. I would have loved the heroines to have had more diolouge during the sexaul peril, Both for the pleasure and the pain. Bat Girl being double penetrated was great but the reaction shold have been doubled as well and no I can't take it or something else but more of a reaction to that which I thought was bold but the execution should have been better. AND SELENE You must do a Project O 2 which takes place after the alterante ending and you and Stella are in a room of sex toys and locked in together with the gas. I think not enough people saw that vid because it should be one of the top vids in SHG. You did something in that vid that was missing from this one. The way you two were "climaxing" Looked like it should in any super heroine perial. Like it was being ripped from your bodies while in most Vids you can't tell it really happned.
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Hello fans!

We are working on "spin offs," videos about the League, but individual stories. Also there is a need for us to cast a new Batgirl, now with the new character we have a chance to change the costume... Please give us your opinion on Batgirl costumes. Do you like the purple full body? Or would you prefer more leg showing and a leotard style, in purple or black? Something that shows off her belly?
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would defo not go with something that shows her belly. It could become very cheap very easily. I think the costume Evangeline uses in her videos is very good. The Batgirl web series had a good costume too.

An important thing is the mask imo. A good mask makes it much more believable and gives it a higher standard.
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

That's to bad about Coco I thought she was great as BatGirl and was looking forward to seeing more of her. Anyway I would vote for the full body classic Batgirl costume and if possible please focus on unmasking her. Any chance you can share with the forum who you are thinking of replacing Coco with? If you are open to suggestions I would vote for Miss CJ as a replacement.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I would only ask that whoever you have as Bg and whichever costume iteration you use, please have the hair or wig coming out of the cowl as it should, rather than bunched at the sides. I know it seems petty but for me it did ruin the look of a great costume and a beautiful woman in Coco.

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree with tallyho. Loved the video and really liked the way Supergirl looked when she had the top part of her uniform pulled down with the S logo around the stomach.
But as for Batgirl, I love the Jim Weathers' style of BG. Anything like that would be great. Admittedly, it's one of the hardest costumes to pull off well.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I prefer the full-body purple batgirl, like the one you have now.
Second choice would be the full-body gray catsuit, which is rarely used.

mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

where is Coco going if you have to find a replacement for her as batgirl
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like the Batgirl mask to be skintight with coverage of the neck.

The Yvonne Craig replicas used by a lot of studios are too hat-like and fit most models pretty badly. The Jim Weathers series with Angela Sommers is probably the only time I've seen it fit a model well.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."