Shooting With Melissa Jacobs & Celeste Star Next Week!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

Just confirmed another shoot as I slowly get back into a shooting schedule (More about that coming up!)

Next week I have the awesome Melissa Jacobs coming back as well as the first appearance of Celeste Star!

Now, Celeste is someone that has been offered to me over the past couple of years and I always turned it down only because I couldn't think of a role for her. WELL, I happened to watch some pre-release video that starred her as the villainess, (someone elses project) and I was immediately sold! This girl is awesomely evil and will become part of our regular cast!

As a side note we will be seeing all our other regulars return to the fold, our shooting schedule will really ramp up after Labor Day.

Anyway, here are the girls! We have space for ONE custom if you want to have them all to yourself. Otherwise, I can do specific scenes for you guys. Melissa will be coming in as KnightGirl.

Stay tuned and get your ideas in!

Here is Celeste
17121.jpg
Celeste Star
17121.jpg (91.5 KiB) Viewed 5800 times
07.jpg
Celeste Star
07.jpg (268.4 KiB) Viewed 5800 times
...annnd of course you all know Melissa!
melissa-jacobs-04.jpg
melissa-jacobs-04.jpg (130.23 KiB) Viewed 5800 times
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

what happened with your shoot with callie???
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Will we see the sexy villaness of the countess with her long CIG holder? I hope we also see ivy girl,seductress,and Electra star.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MIGHTYHYPNOTIC can you tell us about the vid you shot with her???
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Lets get Melissa in tan tights with the Knightgirl outfit instead of the usual purple. I remember you tried that with Veronica Ricci in a recent vid and it looked great. Also lots of KO's and maybe a carry!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Definitely KO's, a carry could be in the works, I am dealing with a pulled back but I think I'll be good to go for Thurs. If not I might be able to get some friends to help out :)

Dragon, we shot some KAYOS, she was chained to the cross, unmasked and forced on the sybian. We also shot some unitard stuff. I had someone coming to use the studio so we didn't get a lot done but we will be shooting a LOT with Callie in the future.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:Definitely KO's, a carry could be in the works, I am dealing with a pulled back but I think I'll be good to go for Thurs. If not I might be able to get some friends to help out :)

Dragon, we shot some KAYOS, she was chained to the cross, unmasked and forced on the sybian. We also shot some unitard stuff. I had someone coming to use the studio so we didn't get a lot done but we will be shooting a LOT with Callie in the future.
That sounds incredible. When will the Callie Calypso Vs. Annie Cruz video be released?

I hope your back recovers soon.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mighty, I noticed on your twitter account that you also did a shoot with both Melissa and Devon. When will that be released?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

All those releases should be out in the next 2 weeks. Melissa vs. Devon and the Callie vid are both being worked on this weekend and this week upcoming. Looking forward to getting those out to you guys!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hey mh when we going to see the sexy countess with her very long CIG holder,seductress,and Electra star
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ivy652 wrote:Hey mh when we going to see the sexy countess with her very long CIG holder,seductress,and Electra star
I've seen you ask MH for this character a few times on the forum and I'm curious to know what/who the Countess is?

I remember MH did a version of the Countess in Heroine Transformations. Are you requesting a continuation of that character (a transformed Princess Paradise / Wonder Woman) or is your concept for a separate character with the same look and distinctive cigarette holder?

Would she be a parody of Baroness Von Gunther from Wonder Woman? I love her style.

[youtube][/youtube]

Would she be a Nazi spymistress who went into hiding at the end of the war? If so, how did she get into the present day; Suspended animation? Time-travel? Elixir of youth? Possession / personality change of a modern citizen, as with King Tut and Cleopatra?

Nazis always make interesting villains because they think they're making the world a better place. There's a warped ideology to their evil, rather than just evil for its own sake.

Whatever the Countess may be, I back the call for Celeste to play an elegant villainess with a long cigarette holder. The smoke can be added in post production if Celeste is a non-smoker. In fact, this might be better as the smoke can encircle the heroine.

If Celeste is definitely playing a villainess, may I humbly request black opera gloves and suspender-patterned tights?
Attachments
Suspender-Tights.jpg
Suspender-Tights.jpg (40.91 KiB) Viewed 5364 times
Suspender-Tights 2.jpg
Suspender-Tights 2.jpg (43.54 KiB) Viewed 5364 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Actually, maybe Ivy will have his dream come true :) A countess with the suspender tights and long cigarette holder who can also hold her own when it comes to beatdowns and of course, mind control....
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I like the sexy countess dress in the heroine transformation with the long CIG holder,and she needs a hot role to play with her holder makes the superheroine hers mind control with her smoke too.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah I don't know about the smoking thing. A lot of our models don't smoke and hate smoke being blown in their face. Melissa did it once but she had just quit so she wasn't all that thrilled about it but I will check
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Perhaps you could cut to an e-cigarette or something out of shot and just blow and show the vapour?. (I don't care myself just a suggestion)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Well it don't have to be that much smoke just of what you in the heroine transfornations
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:Perhaps you could cut to an e-cigarette or something out of shot and just blow and show the vapour?. (I don't care myself just a suggestion)
An e-cigarette could work well. Or an unlit cigarette combined with a post-production effect, such as the hypnotic mist used in various videos.

Whether or nor a real lit cigarette is used comes down to how comfortable Melissa and Celeste would be with that. Whatever happens, I'm sure the Countess (and her long holder) will look great on-screen.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I, for one, don't care much for smoking. It's not sexy, it's gross.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I agree with tie, who wants to kiss a Chimney?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I agree but don't let's lose sight of the fact we are just talking about a means to gas / drug a heroine ;)
It's not as if MH's films are in Smellovision, and unfortunately we don't get to make out with Melissa or Celeste.
:D

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

When was/is this shoot booked for? Noboby has tweeted any BTS stuff yet.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

RIght, it wouldn't be the whole video, just a short part of a scene. Anyway, I pulled my back out last week as I think I had mentioned, so I moved the shoot to Thursday, (6 days from this post.) After that, I am off to FetishCon.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Melissa has tweeted...

Both ladies look damn fine.
Attachments
Bt6Ec6oCEAES_u7.jpg
Bt6Ec6oCEAES_u7.jpg (54.63 KiB) Viewed 4960 times
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hey mh is this one with the countess with a scene with the holder?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Any sample pic of it mh ?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Another tweet from Melissa.

No sign of the Countess, ivy652. Just an example of her fiendish handiwork.
Attachments
Bt93bmFCAAAuhtK.jpg
Bt93bmFCAAAuhtK.jpg (53.71 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If she took that photo she really has got superpowers! :D
Lots of fun stuff going on there!
:thumbup:

batgirl_defeated
Neophyte
Neophyte

Wow, can't wait for this. Any idea of release date? With KnightGirl tied up like that it's a shame there's not a line of goons just waiting for their turn on her helpless body ;)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Im probably not going to get started on this for about 2 weeks. I've got a bunch of other stuff that I need to edit and I am taking off for FetishCon soon.

But I will update with pics and a trailer and such as I move forward.