Welcome to the 2014 Superheroine Tournament

General discussions about superheroines!
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Welcome to the 2014 Superheroine Tournament. There are 64 beautiful actresses who portray superheroines that will battle it out to see who is the hottest of them all. There are four brackets with 16 beautiful actresses in each bracket which will be labeled Brackets A, B, C and D. Every 5 days I will post a poll for every match in a bracket starting with 8 matches in the first round, 4 matches in the quarterfinals, 2 matches in the semi-final and finally the bracket championship matches. I will post the 4 bracket championship matches on the same day. After the 4 bracket champions have been decided I will seed the remaining 4 actresses according to the number of votes they have received in the tournament with the Final Four schedule being #1 vs #4 and #2 vs #3 If two or more actresses have the same number of votes the tie breaker will be vote differential. The Final Four matches will last an entire week with the winner being declared the 2014 Hottest Superheroine Actress Champion!
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

If there were a heroine in pantyhose match with Akira Lane Vs. Jade Indica,who do yu think would prevail?
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I think Akira would steal it - just - but only because of her secret ninja skills ;)