Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Teasers/Posters

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: It took 8 months to put together and finally, filming was done and completed. I'm proud to bring you screenshots/sneak peak at WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo FailExchange productions & MMP Studios presentation of "Supergirl and The Bloody Traces of Stargirl" It would star Jac LeDoux as Supergirl and Lauren Kisner as Stargirl & Amy Christine as Agent Bennett. The plot of the story is that Stargirl is bitten by a bat and becomes a vampire and goes on a killing spree in a 10 year span. Here's are some screenshots from the fan film. I will post more in the days and nights ahead..So stay tuned!
SupergirlStargirl1.png
SupergirlStargirl1.png (562.44 KiB) Viewed 5986 times
SupergirlStargirl2.png
SupergirlStargirl2.png (534.82 KiB) Viewed 5986 times
SupergirlStargirl3.png
SupergirlStargirl3.png (455.06 KiB) Viewed 5986 times
SupergirlStargirl4.png
SupergirlStargirl4.png (608.99 KiB) Viewed 5986 times
SupergirlStargirl5.png
SupergirlStargirl5.png (532.79 KiB) Viewed 5986 times
SupergirlStargirl6.png
SupergirlStargirl6.png (453.2 KiB) Viewed 5986 times
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: Here are more screenshots from the fan film :supes:
SupergirlStargirl7.png
SupergirlStargirl7.png (508.76 KiB) Viewed 5978 times
SupergirlStargirl8.png
SupergirlStargirl8.png (546.58 KiB) Viewed 5978 times
SupergirlStargirl9.png
SupergirlStargirl9.png (425.75 KiB) Viewed 5978 times
SupergirlStargirl10.png
SupergirlStargirl10.png (519.4 KiB) Viewed 5978 times
SupergirlStargirl11.png
SupergirlStargirl11.png (517.79 KiB) Viewed 5978 times
SupergirlStargirl12.png
SupergirlStargirl12.png (439.76 KiB) Viewed 5978 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SupergirlStargirl13.png
SupergirlStargirl13.png (560.32 KiB) Viewed 5971 times
SupergirlStargirl14.png
SupergirlStargirl14.png (494.21 KiB) Viewed 5971 times
SupergirlStargirl15.png
SupergirlStargirl15.png (565.71 KiB) Viewed 5971 times
SupergirlStargirl16.png
SupergirlStargirl16.png (620.04 KiB) Viewed 5971 times
SupergirlStargirl17.png
SupergirlStargirl17.png (513.1 KiB) Viewed 5971 times
SupergirlStargirl18.png
SupergirlStargirl18.png (469.96 KiB) Viewed 5971 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Cool, look forward to seeing the final product. I do hope SG there gets bit by the vampirc Star Girl hehe
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SupergirlStargirl19.png
SupergirlStargirl19.png (445.67 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
SupergirlStargirl20.png
SupergirlStargirl20.png (494.23 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
SupergirlStargirl21.png
SupergirlStargirl21.png (537.96 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
SupergirlStargirl22.png
SupergirlStargirl22.png (524.49 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
SupergirlStargirl23.png
SupergirlStargirl23.png (606.25 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
SupergirlStargirl24.png
SupergirlStargirl24.png (565.95 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SupergirlStargirl25.png
SupergirlStargirl25.png (425.86 KiB) Viewed 5954 times
SupergirlStargirl26.png
SupergirlStargirl26.png (542.79 KiB) Viewed 5954 times
SupergirlStargirl27.png
SupergirlStargirl27.png (352.34 KiB) Viewed 5954 times
SupergirlStargirl28.png
SupergirlStargirl28.png (507.54 KiB) Viewed 5954 times
SupergirlStargirl29.png
SupergirlStargirl29.png (464.61 KiB) Viewed 5954 times
SupergirlStargirl30.png
SupergirlStargirl30.png (543.36 KiB) Viewed 5954 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Attachments
SupergirlStargirl31.png
SupergirlStargirl31.png (420.02 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
SupergirlStargirl32.png
SupergirlStargirl32.png (401.74 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
SupergirlStargirl33.png
SupergirlStargirl33.png (543 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
SupergirlStargirl34.png
SupergirlStargirl34.png (613.5 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
SupergirlStargirl35.png
SupergirlStargirl35.png (438.12 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
SupergirlStargirl36.png
SupergirlStargirl36.png (490.02 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: Here's one more for the road :supes:
SupergirlStargirl37.png
SupergirlStargirl37.png (462.18 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
:supes: ATTENTION: I will be working on teasers, promo posters and the main trailer for this fan film for the next couple of days and I will posted them up here on the forum from time to time. My target date to upload/post Supergirl and the Bloody Traces Of Stargirl on youtube is August 28th @ 8pm Eastern Time. So keep a sharp look out for it!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Looking forward to it. Lauren Kisner sure does look great in that Stargirl outfit! Amy and Jac look good too.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: Hello Again. I'm proud to bring you a sneak peak at "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl, part of WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. There will be teasers via youtube posted as well as promo posters. Here is teaser # 1 of WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl (Fan Film). Teaser # 2 will be worked on in the next couple of days/nights. Stay Tuned! :supes:

phpBB [video]
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlbloodytracebloodywateraugust28thpostermed.png
supergirlbloodytracebloodywateraugust28thpostermed.png (507.12 KiB) Viewed 5792 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlbloodytracebloodywateraugust28thposter#2med.png
supergirlbloodytracebloodywateraugust28thposter#2med.png (592.6 KiB) Viewed 5786 times
supergirlbloodytracebloodywateraugust28thposter#3med.png
supergirlbloodytracebloodywateraugust28thposter#3med.png (571.86 KiB) Viewed 5786 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:Looking forward to it. Lauren Kisner sure does look great in that Stargirl outfit! Amy and Jac look good too.
Glad that you are looking forward to it and I appreciate your support. :) :supes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:Cool, look forward to seeing the final product. I do hope SG there gets bit by the vampirc Star Girl hehe
We shall see. Thanks and I appreciate your support. :) :supes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlbloodytracebloodywateraugust28thposter#4med.png
supergirlbloodytracebloodywateraugust28thposter#4med.png (471.3 KiB) Viewed 5783 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks great, Jac looks so damn good in that soaking wet SG costume!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Looks awesome- she makes a stunning Supergirl-- I hope you make another one so we can see a chloroform scene!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: Hello Again. Once again..I'm here to bring you another sneak peak at "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl, part of WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. Here is teaser # 2 of WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl (Fan Film). Teaser # 3 and the official trailer will be worked on in the next couple of days/nights. Stay Tuned! :supes:

phpBB [video]
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is mine wrote:Looks great, Jac looks so damn good in that soaking wet SG costume!
@ supergirl is mine--I do agree..she looks fantastic :thumbup:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Looks awesome- she makes a stunning Supergirl-- I hope you make another one so we can see a chloroform scene!
@ xxxwarriorxxx--we will see...I will tell you that their is a hint in this film that I will not reveal that may tell you if there will be a 4th installment of this Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series or not. But should to keep an out out for that clue when the film is posted.

By the way..for those who don't know..i have post the two teasers on another thread...But just to make sure..here are the two teasers of the fan film. Check it out!

Teaser # 1-Agent Bennett In Trouble/Supergirl To The Rescue
phpBB [video]

Teaser # 2-Supergirl encounters Blue Kryptonite
phpBB [video]
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nice work on the graphics!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Love the second trailer with the blue kryptonite, when do you think the film will be available??? Great work again man love Jackson and your vids
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Jac rather, damn predictive text!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is mine wrote:Love the second trailer with the blue kryptonite, when do you think the film will be available??? Great work again man love Jackson and your vids
Well, I still have to work on teaser 3 and then the official trailer for the fan film...those won't take me that long to make and edit. I do plan to start editing the fan film tonight. My target date for the film to be available via youtube is August 28th @ 8pm Eastern Standard time. That is the plan.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:Nice work on the graphics!
:supes: Thank you very much Mr. X. I'm still a rookie at this and working on a small budget. I did the best I could. Thanks again for the comment. I really appreciate it. :)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
:supes: Thank you very much Mr. X. I'm still a rookie at this and working on a small budget. I did the best I could. Thanks again for the comment. I really appreciate it. :)

Yeah I got a chuckle out of the Jimbo 20th century fox splash.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great news man, not long to wait!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:

Yeah I got a chuckle out of the Jimbo 20th century fox splash.

LOL :laugh: A lot of people have. I have use it for a while since 2013.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is mine wrote:Great news man, not long to wait!
Indeed..it won't be too long :thumbup:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION, ATTENTION! Here is the final teaser for the film. So, Check it out and enjoy. The official trailer for the Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl fan film will be posted up later this weekend...so keep a sharp look out for that.

phpBB [video]
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION, ATTENTION! Here is the final teaser for the film. So, Check it out and enjoy. The official trailer for the Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl fan film will be posted up later this weekend...so keep a sharp look out for that.

phpBB [video]
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

TonightSupergirlposter1.png
TonightSupergirlposter1.png (736.28 KiB) Viewed 5587 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

For those who don't know...the Supergirl &The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl is Now Playing! Just in case, Here the link:
phpBB [video]