Solo peril ideas?

General discussions about superheroines!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! Just thought I'd throw this out there - I'm shooting with Jim Weathers all day Monday (9/8/14) and although most of our shoot will be dedicated to glamor bondage, I'd like to incorporate a solo Batwoman scene into the day. Any ideas for sexy solo bondage peril scenes? Let me know by Monday morning (yes, I know that only gives you like, 36 hours to come up with something!). You can always email me directly with ideas.
Kendra
[email protected]
www.KendraJames.com
www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

You could maybe have a scene where Batwoman is cradle carried while bound, struggling in vain as the villain carries her off.
Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

If it's a solo scene you're after, and you have access to Mr Weathers' sets, I would vote for the new quicksand trap with the retracting ledge.

Or, use the glass chamber again - I know you've done it before with the sound amplification machine and that was terrific, but how about say a freeze chamber where batwoman is turned into a frozen statue by the generous application of spray-on halloween/christams snow?

That hasn't been done before (don't know if it would wreck the costume though which would obviously make this just one more of my diabolical plans that gets consigned to the bin down to budgetry constraints).
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

I would like to see you do a variation of the O-Girl stretch run... Batwoman is tied spread eagle with a vibrator tied between her legs. The vibrator activates and Batwoman struggles as she is slowly brought to orgasm. After the vibrator shuts off, a ratchet mechanism pulls on the bindings, stretching her. After the sequence repeats and Batwoman's limbs are pulled even further apart, she realizes that the fiendish device tightens whenever she has an orgasm. Unable to escape or pull herself away from the powerful vibrator, can Batwoman possibly survive?

Can be done on the rack as Jim has done before or have you standing with your feet strapped to the wall or floor with hands at head level and pulled up and out ever tightening. Maybe have you lament your predicament..."if only I could reach my utility belt I could free myself"
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I had an idea a while ago for a solo video in which one actress gets to play both the heroine and the villainess.

The concept is that Batwoman is investigating the mysterious "death" of Poison Ivy which was reported to have occurred when one of the villainess's experiments went wrong. At Ivy's lab / lair, Batwoman finds a costume and a glob of green mush which she deduces to be the villainess's remains. She takes a sample for analysis.

On contact with the green mush, Batwoman starts to feel queasy. It's a trap! POISON IVY IS TAKING OVER HER BODY!

In her sexy new form, Ivy decides that Batwoman's body has been wasted on an uptight heroine. But Batwoman has other ideas and she tries to regain control. The heroine's hot body switches back and forth between the Batwoman and Ivy personae.

Ivy calls her henchman and orders him to restrain her/Batwoman's body and tie a vibe wand to her. An orgasm is the final stage of the transformation which will allow Ivy to take over completely.

During the relentless vibing, Batwoman keeps trying to regain control, but she is repeatedly suppressed by Ivy's dominant persona. (With cries of "NO!" from the helpless heroine and shrieks of "YES!" from the victorious villainess.)
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Does Jim still have his conveyor belt? Would love to see Batwoman tied and inched slowly towards the buzz saw....
LtStrange
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Batwoman in leather harness on top of the costume cutting into the ass would be very nice.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

1. the buzzsaw 2. the pendulum 3. stretched and vibed
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'd second the spread-eagle perils suggested above, particularly the ever-tightening rack. Perhaps a clockwork mechanism, with your enemy the Clock Maker?
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Short and fast.

Batwoman acting distressed. Says to herself outloud. "I can't believe I have to do this or they'll kill (insert superheroine name here."

Batwoman strips out of her costume, then voluntarily straps herself into a danger device. A variation. Batwoman could be forced to dance sexily and strip. She could be forced to pleasure herself. Forced to reveal her true identitiy.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I'm a simple guy Kendra, I'd just love to see your Batwoman chained up classically like this

Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jones
Neophyte
Neophyte

Simple Batwoman in her costume without her utility belt. Early in the video her belt is taken off and nothing else my idea of fun.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would love to see a situation where Batwoman is tied up and gagged and tossed in the back of a van (with the implication that she will be toyed with later...).
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all of the ideas guys! Right now there's no access to the large props (buzz saw, pendulum, etc), so the bondage and scene will be much simpler. I'm sure we'll come up with something cool:)
www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699
www.KendraJames.com
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

Love to see Batwoman get caught in a frontal bearhug. Barely gets out. As she is drained and week she gets her belt removed and thumped on the head. She wakes up with her arms tied behind her back and legs tied at the ankles. Then the villain picks her up in another frontal bearhug and squeezes the holy hell out of her as she begs and cries for her release. Only to end up being totally knocked out in the bearhug.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

kendrajames wrote:Thanks for all of the ideas guys! Right now there's no access to the large props (buzz saw, pendulum, etc), so the bondage and scene will be much simpler. I'm sure we'll come up with something cool:)
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699
http://www.KendraJames.com

A nice simple ticking bomb, related to how many orgasms you have sounds like the best idea in that case.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Batwoman frog tied with a vibrator strapped between her legs. Her belt removed and laying nearby within reach but she can't get to it due to her bondage and the forced orgasms she is forced to endure.
JMH Gotham
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

ltrltr wrote:
kendrajames wrote:Thanks for all of the ideas guys! Right now there's no access to the large props (buzz saw, pendulum, etc), so the bondage and scene will be much simpler. I'm sure we'll come up with something cool:)

A nice simple ticking bomb, related to how many orgasms you have sounds like the best idea in that case.

I second that.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

kendrajames wrote:Hey guys! Just thought I'd throw this out there - I'm shooting with Jim Weathers all day Monday (9/8/14) and although most of our shoot will be dedicated to glamor bondage, I'd like to incorporate a solo Batwoman scene into the day. Any ideas for sexy solo bondage peril scenes? Let me know by Monday morning (yes, I know that only gives you like, 36 hours to come up with something!). You can always email me directly with ideas.
Kendra
[email protected]
Something I have never seen in a long time along the line of the whole Quicksand Trap scene, but simply a Shower setting turned bad, Batgirl has returned after a vicious dirty fight & goes to clean off herself , thinking might as well clean her outfit first she proceed to her luxurious Sealed Shower room, BUT someone has rigged it . not one but 5-no 6- no7 - no 8 Shower head snow poor tremendous amounts of water onto batgirl so much volume that she can't get a footing , a hand grip nothing . . . .

small note this can't have her with her utility belt on still , al those electrical Gizmos inside so that should be removed before entering

It entitled "Cleanest End to Batgirl"

of course I realize that this is probably way to short of notice & the fcact thaqt I can't afford to actually fund such a production doesn't help, but you did ask

+ side
don't recall seeing this in any other productions in my experience for hell ever
no destruction of the suit(I don't think there would be ?)
Good Clean Peril

what more can you ask for WAGGA WAGGA
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's a great scenario, Ripper1, but it would need a lot of planning. For a start, making the model fall over in a wet shower cubical would need to be done safely. Then the high pressure water jets would need to be set-up. Finally, there would need to be extra drainage as the shower would overflow with the high volume of water.

Having said all that, if anyone could rig-up such a dastardly trap, it would be Jim Weathers.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."