Shooting With Callie Calypso and Annie Cruz Tomorrow!

General discussions about superheroines!
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

Laddie, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

thelordharry wrote:Laddie, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Aye........aye :)
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Ok, fair point.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Some time later...

"Is it oot yet?"
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

Come on MH, this is surely the point where you cut in with perfect comedy timing and say....

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mamooche24 wrote:I realize life gets the in the way and things come up, but MH has been the king of broken promises for several years now on many fronts, including a custom order I was willing to pony up money for that ended up getting totally ignored.

Love his material though, so I'm willing to attempt to patiently wait. But then I see him partying like a champ on Twitter all day everyday so it makes things harder lol Not saying you should devote your life to fetish videos, but after about three broken promises of release dates youd think someone would like to be making some money on this vid.
Yep, I didn't want to be the first one in this thread to say so, but that pretty much jives with my experience. Seems like this is all pretty much a hobby for him and he pretty much just does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Which is his prerogative, I guess. But it can be frustrating if you are waiting for him to release something. My advice is... don't hold your breath. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lets all not buy it whenever it DOES come out......................yeah that won't work.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Starting to get worried now. I hope the hard drive didn't get wiped before editing was finished?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm not trying to be a hater or anything over here.. but isn't Callie Calypso a full-feature type model. She'lll do actual sex... Plus she's amazing looking. Plus I've heard she's an actual gymnast.

It just seems like such a waste to just do a straight K/O video. K/O's are great and all but... is that really all you're gonna do? No Hypno? Nothin hardcore? Just KO's and pantyhose??!?!

It just seems like you coulda saved a ton of money and went with one of the million other softcore adult actresses out there who won't work with male models and have a ton of restrictions about what they'll do. But what do I know? I know literally nothing. You know more about 'the business' than all of us so take all this with a grain of salt.

Anyway please don't take this the wrong way MightyHypnotic. I'm still a loyal fan, through and through. Just asking questions is all. :D
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bear in mind that models charge different rates, depending on the type of content. Also, MH has produced hardly any boy/girl content. Two hot girls (sometimes three or four) with "KO's and pantyhose" is what he does.

Hypno would have been nice, but it's difficult to see how it would have slotted-in with the perils shown in the trailer. Maybe it would work right at the end as Young Knightwoman's final defeat, being turned into a villainess's slave.

As for Callie's gymnastics, I'd say the dungeon set probably doesn't have the space to do those sort of moves safely. Particularly with all the devices jutting out. MH certainly could have had gymnastics in the Heroine Wrestling sets, but this was a dungeon video.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll get back to you about Callie. Video coming this week. Just about finished. As for the rest of you,
oddballkellysheroes2t11.jpg
oddballkellysheroes2t11.jpg (92.78 KiB) Viewed 5190 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well said MH and good Kelly's Heroes reference :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am or rather was suprised when I heard that MH was shooting with Callie purely because of the thread Kenna has posted in theDungeon I think it is about Callie customs that turned into a topic about Callie probably getting cast for that biker series and hence pulling out of the customs and probably not doing SHIP stuff for a while.

All I know for sure is that Callie is an amazing superheroine actress and fit as f888k! So I wil just wait fo rher to hit the screen.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I just assumed Callie was pregnant and that's why she's not doing adult but probably wants to get a few side jobs in before having to take time off.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Well what going on with the countess? Be nice if got feed back when something be out.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

No she's not pregnant. Just doesn't want to do adult anymore. I guess she feels she has enough talent to make it in mainstream. She's been working and she does have skills so time will tell. I have her scheduled for some other shoots.

ivy652 wrote:Well what going on with the countess? Be nice if got feed back when something be out.

We've got something like that coming up in another shoot that I did about a month back.

Now that summer is over I'm getting back to the grindstone. Should be a fun fall/winter!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

MightyHypnotic wrote:No she's not pregnant. Just doesn't want to do adult anymore. I guess she feels she has enough talent to make it in mainstream. She's been working and she does have skills so time will tell. I have her scheduled for some other shoots.

ivy652 wrote:Well what going on with the countess? Be nice if got feed back when something be out.

We've got something like that coming up in another shoot that I did about a month back.

Now that summer is over I'm getting back to the grindstone. Should be a fun fall/winter!
I am actually kind og pleased because Callie is a great talent and a great gymnast making her action scenes amazing, I felt many of her videos were over taken by sex rather than her talents as a performer, sure she is a great sexual scene performer bur she has so much more to offer.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah she does great sex scenes, absolutely. And I'm not saying she won't be doing them ever, I don't know what her plans are regarding that.

But I do know she will be returning in Oct and we will be putting her skills to better use.

This video is being rendered and should be ready by this evening, tomorrow AM at the latest. I built a new editing machine and I had forgotten how many of the old filters and codecs I used, so re-installing things were a pain. I was trying to only install the software that was necessary since I really don't want to clutter up the new computer.
Plus, as some of you have mentioned, I have been enjoying my summer :) Maybe a little too much :beer2: but that's ok, now it's back to clobberin and chloroformin time!
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

And here we are 24 hours later. Must be one hell of a rendering process you got there, MH. :tongue:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Life always gets in the way of art.
It will be done when it's done.
Good things come to those who wait...
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damn. I knew I should've started a betting pool.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry guys, I rendered out all the video and noticed a few things were out of synch. I'm a little rusty with my editing skills but it's all going up in a few hours. In this case it's a matter of sound effects getting in the way of art. Thems the breaks.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hate that when I render out like 12 minutes of stuff and I missed that one "cut" or "action" command. Gotta go yank it out.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nykron wrote:And here we are 24 hours later. Must be one hell of a rendering process you got there, MH. :tongue:

Actually it is, I am going to still be kicking out WMV's but also MP4's will replace the smaller size files since they are more universal.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sorry for being off-topic (the other thread got locked), but what video is this photo comes from, and when will it be released?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've unlocked this thread since it actually discusses the whole shoot and not just one part of it.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nykron wrote:Sorry for being off-topic (the other thread got locked), but what video is this photo comes from, and when will it be released?
It's ok, I moved the post. It was a unitard/bondage shoot we did that I will be releasing very soon.