Miss CJ the Model, Missy Rhodes

General discussions about superheroines!
SHL
Producer
Producer

I recently shot some fetish clips for Miss CJ and Missy Rhodes for their respective Clips4sale websites, a couple of which were Superheroine related. The clips should be available later next week, but in the meantime I figured I post a screen cap.

For clarity purposes one should note these are not going to be at the production level of some of my films (no fight choreography etc) but instead focus more on specific scenarios (two girls in costumes using a magic wand, etc). No expansive story lines, no elaborate sets.
Attachments
CJMISSY1.jpg
CJMISSY1.jpg (229.14 KiB) Viewed 5666 times
CJMISSY2.jpg
CJMISSY2.jpg (202.85 KiB) Viewed 5666 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Sweet, looks great love the SG and WW costumes.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

KO's?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Miss CJ is delicious beyond reason! :)
SHL
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:KO's?
Missy drinks water that knocks her out.
kishinfoulux
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Missy Rhodes needs to be in more Superheroine stuff period. She's great.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Links to their C4S stores?
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Man, what a waste of an outfit with CJ Not being KO'd in that! Hopefully she does some kind of KO in that WW costume!
SHL
Producer
Producer

Blx wrote:Links to their C4S stores?
Miss CJ
http://clips4sale.com/79819

Missy Rhodes
http://clips4sale.com/44425
SHL
Producer
Producer

kishinfoulux wrote:Missy Rhodes needs to be in more Superheroine stuff period. She's great.
We recently shot a film together, it will be coming out probably in November/December.
SHL
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Man, what a waste of an outfit with CJ Not being KO'd in that! Hopefully she does some kind of KO in that WW costume!
We could always film that for her clips site. No problem!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:
kishinfoulux wrote:Missy Rhodes needs to be in more Superheroine stuff period. She's great.
We recently shot a film together, it will be coming out probably in November/December.
Tell us more. :)
kishinfoulux
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
SHL wrote:
Tell us more. :)
This. Any details you can provide? Trailer or screen caps?
elusivepenguin
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

SHL wrote:I recently shot some fetish clips for Miss CJ and Missy Rhodes for their respective Clips4sale websites, a couple of which were Superheroine related. The clips should be available later next week, but in the meantime I figured I post a screen cap.

For clarity purposes one should note these are not going to be at the production level of some of my films (no fight choreography etc) but instead focus more on specific scenarios (two girls in costumes using a magic wand, etc). No expansive story lines, no elaborate sets.
Is this clip with the magic wand available yet? I couldn't find it on either c4s site. What is it called?