Keri Spectrum Story ideas. Post yours

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Hello All.
As mentioned earlier we will be having Keri Spectrum working regularly with us. At least 1-2 times a month.
We have a powergirl costume for her to wear, and she is going to be our in-house super girl/ Evil Supergirl.

We are not looking for custom requests.
What we are looking for are story ideas.

either power girl/ Supergirl/ Evil Supergirl.

Post them here and we can start working on them for you.

We have the ability to do SOME FX. Not as good as some of the heavy hitters here but we are not trying to be them. As far as we are concerned their fx's and styles are far above us.
What we can do is make a fun movie that has your favorite elements.

So give us a story and we will be happy to make it for you if we can.

post them all here
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Some scattered ideas:

A "Is there a mirror there?" scene could be fun. Evil Supergirl perfectly mimics all of Supergirl's movements, pretending to just be a reflection, before pouncing. Done right, it can be an exquisite bit of comedy.

SG going to get a drink, and some villain secretly dropping a Kryptonite roofie in her glass. This one's appeal stems almost entirely from RK's story "Heroine Transformations".

For an alternative way to depower Supergirl, if you're tired of going with the Kryptonite cliche... work red sunlight radiation into the story somehow. It should be fairly cheap on the SF budget - just bathe a room in red light.

The various different colors of Kryptonite, though, have untapped story potential (at least in my opinion). Red kryptonite is basically a blank check for whatever shenanigans you can think of - switch SG's mind with a dog's, turn her into a hard-drinking party girl, or just erase all her memories. Gold kryptonite wipes her powers away forever, which has lots of interesting possibilities used in conjunction with a deathtrap ("Choose, Supergirl! One door leads to safety... one to death... and one to PERMANENT depowering!").

There's also potential in pitting SG/PG against some magic-themed opponent, though how hard that'll be on the budget will vary. One thing that's always intrigued me about pre-Crisis Superman/Supergirl is how vulnerable to magic they were, despite all their power. Hell, in one story, carnival hypnotists took Superman down!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote: A "Is there a mirror there?" scene could be fun. Evil Supergirl perfectly mimics all of Supergirl's movements, pretending to just be a reflection, before pouncing. Done right, it can be an exquisite bit of comedy.
I''ve already starting fleshing this bit of comedy out. I was thinking perhaps making a bit darker than funny, but the seeds been planted and unless you have more info for this particular idea I'm going to run with it.

Omega Woman wrote: SG going to get a drink, and some villain secretly dropping a Kryptonite roofie in her glass. This one's appeal stems almost entirely from RK's story "Heroine Transformations".
It's a great start to a premise. I think we would need to work on where to go from the roofie scene

Omega Woman wrote:
For an alternative way to depower Supergirl, if you're tired of going with the Kryptonite cliche... work red sunlight radiation into the story somehow. It should be fairly cheap on the SF budget - just bathe a room in red light.
erase all her memories. Gold kryptonite wipes her powers away forever, which has lots of interesting possibilities used in conjunction with a deathtrap ("Choose, Supergirl! One door leads to safety... one to death... and one to PERMANENT depowering!").
I'm really liking this idea. do you have any more insight into it before I start going wild with ideas? lol

Omega Woman wrote: There's also potential in pitting SG/PG against some magic-themed opponent, though how hard that'll be on the budget will vary. One thing that's always intrigued me about pre-Crisis Superman/Supergirl is how vulnerable to magic they were, despite all their power. Hell, in one story, carnival hypnotists took Superman down!
This seems like it would be pretty easy FX size. its probably where we go to sooner than later. easy storytelling, and the fx can be sold easily enough.

Thank you for these and please feel free to put some more in here.
If i don't use them maybe another producer watching this thread may think they can do it too. that way everyone wins!