Batgyrl vs. HQ - Cali Logan & Kobe Lee

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Batgirl... I mean, Batgyrl being brutally and perversely humiliated by the Joker... er, the Jokker's faithful and screwy henchgirl? As soon as I saw the preview, I knew I had to see it. This is a very, very narrow kink of mine, and I was amazed to see it actually be filmed as a custom. Surely, I thought, it would be the greatest superheroine video I've ever seen!

The reality? Well... it's not bad, but it didn't quite live up to my expectations (to be fair, I don't think anything would have, especially not with the budget these videos usually operate on).

And there are a lot of positives:
* It doesn't waste time with plot set-up; Batgyrl gets taken down by HQ almost immediately, and stays there, which is how I usually like these things.
* Cali Logan makes one of the most perfect fetish BGs I've ever seen, with a costume that's almost the spitting image of the one from the 60s show; and when it starts to come off, her body's amazing. Her acting is a real delight too, with plenty of distressed cries and helpless pleadings.
* Even the music seems to take its cues from the 60s show, which is definitely a plus.
* The humiliations are quite well-done and imaginative, especially Batgyrl's ridiculous outfit at the end and HQ forcing her to hold a Jokker card in her ass.

But there are oh-so-many elements I wish had been done differently:
* The audio is rather off, and half the time I'm straining my ears to hear what the girls are saying.
* Kobe's HQ costume needs a bit of work - the costume itself is mostly fine, but I didn't like the fact that her face was bare instead of caked in the traditional white makeup, the mask was just weird, and the exposed ankles bugged me (it made the whole costume look undersized). I also felt that Kobe wasn't getting quite in-character as HQ - at least put a little of HQ's classic high-pitched squeaks into your voice!
* There was a prime opportunity to work a nice big unmasking scene in there (with BG's identity of "Barbara Gardonn" being exposed for the Jokker's viewing pleasure, not to mention the public's), but it gets passed over with barely a mention.
* This is just a personal preference, but I'd have liked more cartoony sound effects during BG's humiliations, like punching/bone-breaking noises when HQ is wrestling BG, or loud, gooey SPLAT noises when BG is getting her face forced into the pie.

Still, for a custom, it's worth at least one watch for BG and/or HQ fans.

6.5/10.