Meanwhile, over here...

General discussions about superheroines!
Camvoy Productions
Producer
Producer

So I've been a little absent for the most part since August. Had some personal stuff going on and dealt with that.

Back in August I shot 3 different clips, the first 2 of which are up and the 3rd of which will probably go up at some of the clips sites, if not all. The 3rd was a bit experimental in terms of content and some the camera angles are terrible. It was a bit rushed through, that last one, but if people find genuine interest in the content itself then I'll have a little more confidence in taking the time to work on it for the next ones.

I've also considered changing things up a bit for future shoots, trying more "bad guy loses" style or perhaps doing a same clip, different ending.

I admit, 2014's been disappointing. Not necessarily in terms of sales or whatnot, but in terms of what I've been wanting to do and what was actually done. I'm interested in taking more photos, including stuff that has nothing to do with any of this. I'm interested in branching out more. I honestly feel like I've let myself become way too limited over the past few years. Granted, I have little issue with the simple stuff that works, but I'm not really sure that's all I want to do, whether it's something involving women pretending to be superheroines or villains or anything else that's been tried.

There are some really talented people in the SHIP field. There are people who can probably look back at their work and be satisfied with it. I'm not satisfied with mine. I knew going in that this would be an uphill struggle and there were times where I suffered some serious burnout and have even had a health risk here and there (oh, those wonderful medical bills). I went full steam at one point this year and by the time September came around, I lost interest. So the coming year, depending on what I decide to do may be a little different from the previous ones. I'm not saying that the stuff you're used to will go away completely, but again I'd really like to branch out a little more than I have. The key is making sure I can actually do it. I'd like to get more of my weight down in case I wind up in front of the camera again, because "good girl dealing with some fat shit" is rather cliche. For what it's worth I've actually dropped about 40 lbs since this time last year.

Man, this is becoming one long, rambling post. No wonder I don't talk much on here.
Email about customs - [email protected]
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would love to see you do some Darkbat peril if the Mayor will let you use his character. I know you did in the Jordana's Superheroine fantasies video.
Jordana did a great Darkbat unmasking in that video. I would love some darkbat identity peril with Jordana!
Camvoy Productions
Producer
Producer

I think I still have the Darkbat costume on me (minus the batgloves), but yeah that's an agreement we made when Mayor handed me these various costumes in a box was that I credit him whenever said characters are used. Not sure about working with Jordana in the near future unless I'm able to catch her during a tour, but if I can find someone to fill it out for a quick clip, I might just do that.

I even have some ideas of who could, but don't care to jinx myself.
Email about customs - [email protected]
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

It's all good. Just the forearm length dark blue opera gloves would do. Ah come on Camvoy? Who do you have in mind? ;)

I would love to see something similar to the cape and cowl conspiracy episode of the 1990s batman cartoon. But with a female villainess and in one in which the identity of the heroine actually matters.
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Darkbat? Is there a link?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

blurb9 wrote:Darkbat? Is there a link?
Trailers for the last DarkBat videos the Metro City Mayor released.

"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."