Supergirl IV:The Submerged Tangled Web SNEAK PEAK!!!!!!!!!

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Well folks..It has ARRIVED! Stay tuned for more posters, screenshots and teaser throughout the night for a sneak peak of Supergirl IV" The Submerged tangled Web...Starring Jac Ledoux as Supergirl and Angel Rose as Spideragent 004 with a cameo appearance by Marc Walton as Marc Luthor. This is 4th installment of WON/MMP's Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. So here are the movie posters of the fan film and stay tuned on this thread for a sneak peak of the film with screenshots and Teaser #1 later tonight.
supergirl4smallposter.png
supergirl4smallposter.png (658.07 KiB) Viewed 7783 times
supergirl4smallposter2.png
supergirl4smallposter2.png (558.15 KiB) Viewed 7783 times
supergirl4smallposter3.png
supergirl4smallposter3.png (602.39 KiB) Viewed 7783 times
supergirl4smallposter4.png
supergirl4smallposter4.png (471.42 KiB) Viewed 7783 times
supergirl4smallposter5.png
supergirl4smallposter5.png (403.67 KiB) Viewed 7783 times
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl4smallposter6.png
supergirl4smallposter6.png (541.33 KiB) Viewed 7780 times
supergirl4smallposter7.png
supergirl4smallposter7.png (493.02 KiB) Viewed 7780 times
supergirl4smallposter8.png
supergirl4smallposter8.png (476.52 KiB) Viewed 7780 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's your first sneak peak at Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web, Starring Jac Ledoux as Supergirl and Angel rose as SpiderAgent 004. it's the 4th installment of WON YouTube/MMP Studios' Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series. Check Out Teaser # 1. Teaser # 2 will be uploaded Tomorrow. Stay keep your eyes out and screenshots will be posted later tonight.

Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow, Jac is looking hotter than ever, love the last pic of her chained, wet and been dragged helplessly away!! When will this one be available???
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is mine wrote:Wow, Jac is looking hotter than ever, love the last pic of her chained, wet and been dragged helplessly away!! When will this one be available???
It will be posted on YouTube November 25th @ 8pm Eastern Time.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Can't wait, looks awesome these movies just keep getting better and better and jac is so hot!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Alright folks...here are the screenshots from Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web. Teaser # 2 will be posted tomorrow.
supergirl4snap1.png
supergirl4snap1.png (645.56 KiB) Viewed 7655 times
supergirl4snap2.png
supergirl4snap2.png (572.53 KiB) Viewed 7655 times
supergirl4snap3.png
supergirl4snap3.png (593.16 KiB) Viewed 7655 times
supergirl4snap4.png
supergirl4snap4.png (494.96 KiB) Viewed 7655 times
supergirl4snap5.png
supergirl4snap5.png (438.38 KiB) Viewed 7655 times
supergirl4snap6.png
supergirl4snap6.png (806.1 KiB) Viewed 7655 times
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl4snap7.png
supergirl4snap7.png (449.44 KiB) Viewed 7648 times
supergirl4snap8.png
supergirl4snap8.png (495.7 KiB) Viewed 7648 times
supergirl4snap9.png
supergirl4snap9.png (530.66 KiB) Viewed 7648 times
supergirl4snap10.png
supergirl4snap10.png (564.83 KiB) Viewed 7648 times
supergirl4snap11.png
supergirl4snap11.png (468.48 KiB) Viewed 7648 times
supergirl4snap12.png
supergirl4snap12.png (478.01 KiB) Viewed 7648 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl4snap13.png
supergirl4snap13.png (633.49 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
supergirl4snap14.png
supergirl4snap14.png (419.37 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
supergirl4snap15.png
supergirl4snap15.png (603.3 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
supergirl4snap16.png
supergirl4snap16.png (703.64 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
supergirl4snap17.png
supergirl4snap17.png (526.14 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
supergirl4snap18.png
supergirl4snap18.png (519.91 KiB) Viewed 7645 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Damn jac looks incredible!!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl4snap19.png
supergirl4snap19.png (373.61 KiB) Viewed 7639 times
supergirl4snap20.png
supergirl4snap20.png (580.56 KiB) Viewed 7639 times
supergirl4snap21.png
supergirl4snap21.png (604.74 KiB) Viewed 7639 times
supergirl4snap22.png
supergirl4snap22.png (548.84 KiB) Viewed 7639 times
supergirl4snap23.png
supergirl4snap23.png (380 KiB) Viewed 7639 times
supergirl4snap24.png
supergirl4snap24.png (370.78 KiB) Viewed 7639 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here are the final screenshots for Supergirl IV! Stay tuned to this thread for Teaser # 2 Tomorrow and Possibly # 3 on Friday. In the meantime..let your imagination wonder by looking at these screenshots. Remember, Supergirl IV premieres On November 25th @ 8pm ET via YouTube!
supergirl4snap25.png
supergirl4snap25.png (460.44 KiB) Viewed 7631 times
supergirl4snap26.png
supergirl4snap26.png (395.21 KiB) Viewed 7631 times
supergirl4snap27.png
supergirl4snap27.png (607.27 KiB) Viewed 7631 times
supergirl4snap28.png
supergirl4snap28.png (606.25 KiB) Viewed 7631 times
supergirl4snap29.png
supergirl4snap29.png (521.69 KiB) Viewed 7631 times
supergirl4snap30.png
supergirl4snap30.png (365.87 KiB) Viewed 7631 times
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow Jim! Thanks for the screen shots. Also thanks for the chloroform scene. One question, is there a KO with Angel Rose as well? Can't wait for the video!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Wow Jim! Thanks for the screen shots. Also thanks for the chloroform scene. One question, is there a KO with Angel Rose as well? Can't wait for the video!
You're going to have to wait until the video is uploaded on youtube November 25th...i don;t want to give too much away.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
RL11 wrote:Wow Jim! Thanks for the screen shots. Also thanks for the chloroform scene. One question, is there a KO with Angel Rose as well? Can't wait for the video!
You're going to have to wait until the video is uploaded on youtube November 25th...i don;t want to give too much away.
That's OK, I can wait five days. :) Good luck with editing...
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Looks GOOD+
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's your second sneak peak at Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web, Starring Jac Ledoux as Supergirl and Angel rose as SpiderAgent 004. It's the 4th installment of WON YouTube/MMP Studios' Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series. Check Out Teaser # 2.

Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Love it, seeing Jac out and pulled like that, so hot!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Wow--- just WOW--- EXCELLENT JimBOB I can't thank you enough! Looks AMAZING I Can't wait!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Check out this WON UPN 5's Supergirl IV "Keep Calm & Look Up In The Sky" Promo as the countdown to November 25th Premiere Date continues.

superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I find myself more attracted to the SPIDER-GIRL then the Supergirl though? That spidergirl spandex unitard looks FANTASTIC on her! Even better and TIGHTER wet!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

superheroinebabes wrote:I find myself more attracted to the SPIDER-GIRL then the Supergirl though? That spidergirl spandex unitard looks FANTASTIC on her! Even better and TIGHTER wet!
I can't blame you. I have to say Angel Rose looks totally awesome in the Spiderlady Costume.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
superheroinebabes wrote:I find myself more attracted to the SPIDER-GIRL then the Supergirl though? That spidergirl spandex unitard looks FANTASTIC on her! Even better and TIGHTER wet!
I can't blame you. I have to say Angel Rose looks totally awesome in the Spiderlady Costume.
Just wishing she was KO'ed also :D
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

For those who don't know...Here is the Official Trailer to WON YouTube/MMP Studios' Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web. Starring Jac Ledoux as Supergirl & Angel Rose as SpiderAgent 004, with a cameo appearance by Marc Walton as Marc Luthor. Check out the trailer! Remember to catch Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web Fan Film, premiering November 25th @ 8pm ET, only on The U 5.4 WON via YouTube!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Attention, folks..the film is now playing/uploaded on youtube...
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=23756
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

First of all I want to wish everyone here on the forum a very Merry Christmas. I also want to thanks all of you folks who have supported this fan film series for the past two years. We are now inching closer to 2015 and that mean more Supergirl Underwater peril adventures are on the way. So, Stay Tuned for more news & details on the next installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril fan film series next month.
fantasysupergirl5admed.png
fantasysupergirl5admed.png (278.69 KiB) Viewed 6357 times
snapshotsupergirl5admed.png
snapshotsupergirl5admed.png (289.63 KiB) Viewed 6357 times
videoshootsupergirl5admed.png
videoshootsupergirl5admed.png (291.79 KiB) Viewed 6357 times
charitysnopshotad.png
charitysnopshotad.png (398.75 KiB) Viewed 6357 times
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Great news Jim, can't wait for the details.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Great news Jim, can't wait for the details.
Indeed :)