Krypto-Night starring Cassidy (Updated)

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

Krypto-Night will be the next custom release starring Cassidy which should be out soon. Here is a basic rundown:

Linda Lee / SuperiorGirl has been working undercover at LexxxCorp trying to sneak out top secret documents to the Press. All goes as planned until Lexxx discovers Linda Lee is SuperiorGirl. He brings her a gift contained in a lead box and SG does her best to conceal her true identity but is overwhelmed while Lexxx toys with her.

Linda is left alone with 3 thugs that strip Linda of her work clothes and teach SuperiorGirl a lesson in pain and humiliation!

This movie includes K perils, KO's including a krypto chloro, AoH beatdowns, stripping, costume destruction, and more i'm sure i'm forgetting!

Rye
Last edited by Rye 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

This looks so amazing! But I do have a question if you don't mind me by asking; I thought our lovely actress Cassidy was done doing superheroine stuff? Have she finally decided to still do Supergirl clips and surprising us fans her excellent acting?!! If so that is great news, she is a great actress and I'm glad that she is back for more superheroine action if this is true. :)
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I love the idea of Cassidy in "civvies" with her 'Supergirl' costume showing through. Long live myopic villains!
Rye
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote: I thought our lovely actress Cassidy was done doing superheroine stuff? Have she finally decided to still do Supergirl clips and surprising us fans her excellent acting?!!
This was shot during the same week we filmed Charity Match and some other custom movies that have yet to be edited ;)
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

What fetish elements will be in it or which fetish elements will be mostly used? It looks great, I just don't know if it's all that for me.
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Rye wrote:
WonderMan90 wrote: I thought our lovely actress Cassidy was done doing superheroine stuff? Have she finally decided to still do Supergirl clips and surprising us fans her excellent acting?!!
This was shot during the same week we filmed Charity Match and some other custom movies that have yet to be edited ;)
Yes....some restraints! Looking good....and I must say, that last picture kind of "moves" me.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love it! Cassidy is one of the very best to play SG. Am hoping for perhaps some slight sexual peril (or if not that, some implied sexual peril) as having SG restrained and helpless would seem to lead any depraved villain to take a few liberties with her ;)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Looks interesting but also a bit too much like what was done in one of the Doomsday vids where she was weakened in her civilian ID and given a beating, so I'll pass for now.
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

This looks awesome!

Three quick questions, is she wearing hose while she's in her work clothes, is there one or more simulated orgasms while she's in her work clothes and is there one or more simulated orgasms while she's in her SG costume. I ask because of that last picture.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is a tease

There are multiple KO's including a nice chloro, Krypto peril obviously, 2 different AoH scenes, costume destruction, and of course some physical punishment.

This was a custom movie and one of the final performances for Cassidy. There is a lot of suggestive material in this one and yes the shirt was intentional and requested by the customer ;) Running time should be over 30 minutes.

Cassidy's final custom will not be released for a while, but some of you may be happy to know it includes a team up with Coco...

I need to run but if you have any questions please don't hesitate. I might not be quick to respond but I will be reading everything.

Incubus-
The K scenes are pain oriented, and no she is not wearing hose.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You had me at Cassidy and Coco. How hot is that going to be: a Rye video with those two?! Wow.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
perhacs
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm missing Coco. She was my favourite. :weep:

Is there an update on the custom featuring Cassidy/Coco?
iramar
Neophyte
Neophyte

I love cassidy do you know her last name