"Dark Wondra Saga" discounts

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All!

Don't miss out on the discounts this time around. If you pre-pay for your videos through the "Dark Wondra Saga - Phase 2" Indiegogo campaign, you will receive a 20% discount on your video purchases. Check out the details here:
http://igg.me/p/dark-wondra-saga-phase-2/x/7769801

So, by contributing $25, you get a store credit of $30. It doesn't get any better than that... or does it? Keep reading...

Please note that a simple email to me at [email protected] after you've made your contribution will allow this store credit to be transferred from our mainstream Sultry Superheroines store to our Silk 'N Blood store, which will allow you to use your credit on any videos in the store, i.e. the Peril and Extreme versions of all of our videos!

Don't delay... contribute today!

Blue
Attachments
Still42a.jpg
Still42a.jpg (375.38 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We are hoping to raise enough crowd funding to extend the current shoot through the upcoming weekend, which will result in lots more Season 2 videos for you to enjoy. So, consider supporting the cause and gaining yourself a 20% discount in the process!

By the way, Dark Wondra says 'Hi'!

Blue
Attachments
Still 8asm.jpg
Still 8asm.jpg (359.22 KiB) Viewed 4265 times
gomaller
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey I've watch a couple of danica videos she a pretty good neck snapper even ithough the neck snaps are for peril done on women I like to see her using that move more on the male characters she pretty effective at doing them and also the actress that plays dark wondra is pretty good at doing it too.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

When it works into the storyline, we'll put in some male neck snaps.

Blue
gomaller
Neophyte
Neophyte

One day you should have danica avenge her deaths ( kill Bill style) on those who've killed her by using that move.
Nemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

gomaller wrote:One day you should have danica avenge her deaths ( kill Bill style) on those who've killed her by using that move.
I think that could work if Danica moves her way up the ladder, only to end up losing to the "final boss". All the work she did would be for nothing and it would sweeten her defeat.
rafe dollar
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can you give me a list of videos or episodes where Danita breaks her enemies necks. ( male or female)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

rafe dollar wrote:Can you give me a list of videos or episodes where Danita breaks her enemies necks. ( male or female)
Hmmm. Let's see... can the neck snap fans help this guy out with a list of Danica neck snap titles?

Blue
rafe dollar
Neophyte
Neophyte

Bluestone wrote:
rafe dollar wrote:Can you give me a list of videos or episodes where Danita breaks her enemies necks. ( male or female)
Hmmm. Let's see... can the neck snap fans help this guy out with a list of Danica neck snap titles?

Blue
Can somebody give me the list of danica neckbreaks I'm looking to buy.
rafe dollar
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can somebody give me the list of danica neckbreaks I'm looking to buy.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

rafe dollar wrote:Can somebody give me the list of danica neckbreaks I'm looking to buy.
If no one else helps you out, I will review them when I get back from the Caribbean on January 4th.

Have a Happy New Year!

Blue