Elle Alexandria as SpiderGrrl

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Some quick one-offs I did last year. Thinking about bringing her back for the role and trying her out.
ElleSpiderGrrl.jpg
ElleSpiderGrrl.jpg (194.37 KiB) Viewed 7504 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Unless she's got a club foot I'd change the boots! (The uppers look fine)
;)

Other than that, nice one.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Needs sleeker boots, otherwise she looks lovely as SpiderGrrl.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i gotta say im on board with the others MH,,,she is stunning and the suit is amazing,,,just add the yellow spandex botties and you are PERFECT!!!!, those boots have gotta go!

VR/
:P
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

With the photo presented, if you took that SpiderGirl and made a movie, as-is, instant buy for me. I actually really like the boots, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if it changed. At the end of the day, not nearly enough SpiderGirl stuff being made for my liking. The suit, mask, gloves, hair, all great. Make this happen!!! The girl on the ground looks good too, and I like her outfit as well.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

staggerlee wrote: The girl on the ground looks good too, and I like her outfit as well.
Yes she looks really pretty, but I'd say the cozzy needs something on her body to break up the blue - a belt, sash or emblem, but she does look hot and I like the costume colour combo for her too.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Love the costume, but I'm sorry, I hate the boots. These are even less practical or attractive than stilettoes as spider woman she can get away with thinner soles, no heels and leg-flattering uppers to compliment the form-hugging costume.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yep I agree, the boots weren't my favorite either but this was a quick and dirty shoot, we were actually filming something else.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like the boots. Gives her kind've a punk teen skater kinda vibe and matches the big wild mane of hair. :)
Maybe they aren't quite right for a spider-woman character though. More suited to a villain, maybe.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I believe the boots ruin an otherwise great costume.
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

agreed...ditch the boots...bring on SpiderGrrl :)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That picture perfectly juxtaposes my favorite and least favorite footwear. I love pointy stiletto boots and absolutely hate platform boots. One is ultra feminine while the other makes even a gorgeous girl's feet look like Boris Karloff as Frankenstein's Monster.

Who's the other model?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

THANK YOU,,
I have been trying to place that for a week now,,,Frankenstein!!

MH if you don't use that spider costume and do some M/F beat downs, humiliation, peril and finish it off with some through the suit XXX with her,,,,,well im sure I will just complain or something equally innocuous and lame,,,but you get the idea!
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

ttb51m wrote:THANK YOU,,
I have been trying to place that for a week now,,,Frankenstein!!

MH if you don't use that spider costume and do some M/F beat downs, humiliation, peril and finish it off with some through the suit XXX with her,,,,,well im sure I will just complain or something equally innocuous and lame,,,but you get the idea!
Add chloroform, gassing and hypno to those :) . Great spidergirl outfit with a great model. Hope she will be back with the same outfit and will be KO'ed. ;)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Heroine Addict wrote:That picture perfectly juxtaposes my favorite and least favorite footwear. I love pointy stiletto boots and absolutely hate platform boots. One is ultra feminine while the other makes even a gorgeous girl's feet look like Boris Karloff as Frankenstein's Monster.

Who's the other model?
Shyla Jennings
ttb51m wrote:THANK YOU,,
Well, she only does FF, but we can still do something along the lines of what you're talking about!
RL11 wrote: Add chloroform, gassing and hypno to those :) . Great spidergirl outfit with a great model. Hope she will be back with the same outfit and will be KO'ed. ;)

Of course! What kind of villain would I be if I didn't??
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:
RL11 wrote: Add chloroform, gassing and hypno to those :) . Great spidergirl outfit with a great model. Hope she will be back with the same outfit and will be KO'ed. ;)
Of course! What kind of villain would I be if I didn't??
I was hoping you would say that :) Now, I have another video from you that I can't wait for...( This is definetly the one I am looking forward the most ;))
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

well???

wth? MH,,,where is our spidergirl F/F beat downs, humiliation, peril and finish it off with some through the suit XXX and chloroform, gassing and hypno KO ,NO Frankenboots video?

HMMMM?

you did agree to all our requests,,,
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

like the majority here the only thing I can say about the Boots is"
"These Boots are MADE For S T O M P I N G" not a Spider Girl Costume accessory :)
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

ttb51m wrote:well???

wth? MH,,,where is our spidergirl F/F beat downs, humiliation, peril and finish it off with some through the suit XXX and chloroform, gassing and hypno KO ,NO Frankenboots video?

HMMMM?

you did agree to all our requests,,,
I am not sure everything you counted will be in the video but here's another thread; http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 6&start=50 where Mighty updates with details about HIS updates.
This is the video that I am looking the most as Spider Woman is my favorite heroine in Mighty's world. (Second one is Argon girl;))
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

you and me both RL,