Costumes, customs, models and more!

General discussions about superheroines!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! I've been hard at work making new costumes and shooting new videos! This week I released part one of Ms Marvel mind controlled starring Amanda Bryant. Next week comes part two, Ms Marvel's revenge! After that I have two new Batgirl videos being released. I know this is a favorite character, but so many other people do it well so I've been hesitant to do her myself. I hope you like it though!
I'm shooting with cute blond Star Nin in December, so if you'd like a sexy custom video please feel free to ask! I'll also be back in Los Angeles in January and scheduling shoots with Angela Sommers and Anastasia Pierce. I have some new costumes available and can't wait to use them including a latex Super Girl costume, spandex Super Girl with white t-shirt and blue skirt, latex Harley Quinn (still being put together) and Batgirl (of course)! Take a look and tell me what you think! Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!
Kendra
http://www.KendraJames.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699
[email protected] - custom inquiries
Attachments
batgirl.jpg
batgirl.jpg (156.54 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
latex sg.jpg
latex sg.jpg (130.28 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
latex harley.jpg
latex harley.jpg (117.59 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You look great as BG (and of course you have the right hair!) but just out of interest will there be a cowl? Or is it that the mask is your take on the character to make it a little different from, as you say, all the others that have done her?

I'm particularly impressed by the belt, looks great as does the HQ costume so far (I appreciate its not finished)
Not sold on the SG though but good on you for trying something different, and good luck with it all
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Your Batgirl costume looks great, and of course you always make a great Batwoman.

However that Supergirl and Harley costume look a bit silly.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

RedMountain wrote:Your Batgirl costume looks great, and of course you always make a great Batwoman.

However that Supergirl and Harley costume look a bit silly.
To be fair Miss KJ does say the HQ is not finished. WIth you on the SG though.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Love the classic BG, and the latex SG looks great too! A bit risque for a heroine, but a nice change of pace. Really though, I like to see Kendra in anything. You always look incredible :)
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the feedback! If you ever want a custom BatGirl video with your own costume variation you are more than welcome to order it! This one was made for a couple of custom videos I had, so I'll be using it for other movies in the future.
Harley isn't finished, I just get excited for new costumes! The SG was something a little fun and different and I do have another spandex one in the white t-shirt, blue skirt style, just no pics of it yet.
www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Omg u drive me crazy in the bat girl costume! Super freaking sexy! I've never been a fan of costumes that ate too skimpy though so I'm not a fan of the other two. Sorry. :-(
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

you look great in all of them! but i really like the Batgirl costume!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Thanks! There will be a video in the Batgirl costume coming next week!
Kendra
http://clips4sale.com/studio/53699