New Release "Blue Swan" coming from TBFE

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

So this is a new release coming early Dec. Blue Swan is Redwing's sister, and features Belle Fatale. This is the first time TBFE worked with this actress, and we're pleased to present this one! Check out the trailer and promo pics and feel free to hit up the boards with comments or questions!

Allen
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (299.62 KiB) Viewed 8003 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Pretty girl, and from the trailer she really looked like she bought in to the whole heroine thing and played it straight (some actresses are almost smirking when they deliver the lines is what I mean)- her acting looked good
Like the mask and the colour combo on the costume and for the most part the costume itself - just not quite sold on the neck part.
Great cape length and nice shot of her going up the steps.

Good luck with it
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Looks good, I think I saw in the email this was a newer actress you were working with. She looks like she sells the action very well. One of my gripes about Redwing was Coco just seemed to be going through the motions and didn't "get it." She was very beautiful but just didn't seem to get the acting down. This however looks amazing and will be picking this up!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

WOW. You have got to be kidding me. This hits pretty much every mark for me, and I am really excited about this new actress. Based off the trailer alone, she is poised to be one of the best in the genre. This looks like a masterpiece, and I'll be buying this the moment it's released.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

OMG she is an amazing actress. And is great in everything she has been in.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Terrific job with that costume--love that cut.
Just curious though, how much is seen of the blonde character?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
javcritic
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Looks great, you can never go wrong with TBFE releases
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Belle Fatale is going to take this board by storm. Acting wise she is a cut above not to mention she is easy on the eyes.
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I cannot wait. This looks stellar.
Ave atque vale
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

well there goes some of my gift shopping for this year! or maybe skipping a few meals would do me good :laugh: seriously though, i am really looking forward to this video!
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wow. Can't wait.
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Does anyone have an ETA on this one? I Know it has only been a week or so, but feels like forever. :p
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And how much it will be,have to plan my Christmas list :)
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

javcritic wrote:Looks great, you can never go wrong with TBFE releases
They've been really going up lately. For a while I didn't really know what direction they were taking. Ever since Redwing, they've done amazing.
javcritic
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Blx wrote:
javcritic wrote:Looks great, you can never go wrong with TBFE releases
They've been really going up lately. For a while I didn't really know what direction they were taking. Ever since Redwing, they've done amazing.
Yeah I definitely agree
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Release date??? I'm running out of patience!! ;)
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

I'm working on getting this film released ASAP. Hoping for tomorrow night, but don't hate me if it doesn't get released till Saturday!
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wow, she looks like she can really act! I think being a heroine is 90% attitude and 10% costume, and it looks like Blue Swan is a heroine
Captain Tripps
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wowzers. Belle can ACT... great job everyone.
Hey Lenny, if you don't like "sloppy seconds" there are other options ya know...just sayin... :cool2:

This really set a new benchmark in terms of hitting almost all the right spots...Lee really nailed this
script...almost a complete bucket list of things I'd want in a custom and almost none of the filler
that you usually have to sit through (de-booting, tickling, vibrating - the stuff a couple of randy baddies
probably wouldn't bother doing) Hell, even the "unmasking" was well played...some street thug doesn't
really care who she really is, but they did it just to humiliate her - and she played into it perfectly.

I had a huge review planned, but you know what...go and buy it and see for yourself.

TBFE has really stepped up their game with this...I look forward to a sequel.
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Captain Tripps wrote:Wowzers. Belle can ACT... great job everyone.
Hey Lenny, if you don't like "sloppy seconds" there are other options ya know...just sayin... :cool2:

This really set a new benchmark in terms of hitting almost all the right spots...Lee really nailed this
script...almost a complete bucket list of things I'd want in a custom and almost none of the filler
that you usually have to sit through (de-booting, tickling, vibrating - the stuff a couple of randy baddies
probably wouldn't bother doing) Hell, even the "unmasking" was well played...some street thug doesn't
really care who she really is, but they did it just to humiliate her - and she played into it perfectly.

I had a huge review planned, but you know what...go and buy it and see for yourself.

TBFE has really stepped up their game with this...I look forward to a sequel.
"I had a huge review planned, but you know what...go and buy it and see for yourself"-------I love this comment. Perfect. As a professional musician, I for one have never cared about someone's "review". I've never cared about mainstream movie reviews or book reviews either. Everyone has their opinion and can buy what they like.