Super Heroine Videos

General discussions about superheroines!
fetdave
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey, Guys.

hanks for all the kind words and inquiries. C4S has some issues... I grew up watching the Avengers with Diana Rigg and Linda Thorson. Often they would get captured by the villain who would overpower them. Now I'm learning that this storytelling convention is "politically incorrect." So as soon as I figure this out, I will let everyone know where they are available.

Please be patient as I am getting my feet wet and never realized people would be interested in them. It is my hope to earn enough money to be able to increase the budgets on the clips.

Too, I noticed that some people like Hannah Perez. Here are some images of her as Vampi and Shadow Lass.

Excelsior!

Dave
Attachments
Untitled 7.jpg
Untitled 7.jpg (38.48 KiB) Viewed 2297 times
Untitled 1.jpg
Untitled 1.jpg (45.66 KiB) Viewed 2297 times
Untitled 2.jpg
Untitled 2.jpg (44.28 KiB) Viewed 2297 times
Untitled 4.jpg
Untitled 4.jpg (30.33 KiB) Viewed 2297 times
it2007
Henchman
Henchman

Good grief, from the looks of everything you've produced so far, your work is the exact antidote for the lack of bondage in the superheroine genre I've been looking for. Reminds me of the golden days of Pulp Friction and Harmony when great costumes were met with great ropework, and not to mention you actually use GAGS. No one does bondage/gags RIGHT anymore with superheroines, nowadays it's always about fighting/violence/mind control/or some other niche fetish, it's nice to finally see someone bring back one of the most fundamental fetishes tied to the superheroine genre, pun intended.

Hannah looks perfect here in that costume! Love how you've been using faithful costumes from semi-current continuity. Can't wait for your stuff to be published, hopefully everything with C4S clears up soon.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very nice. :) Me want. :)
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The heroine and her costume looks outstanding. I'm very interested. However bondage alone won't be enough to interest me. I hope there's more than just bondage. If not, well at least many bondage fans will be happy, but I will pass.
Ave atque vale