UPDATED 12-13 (Ultra Marvel) Starring Amber McAlester

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys, we have a new actress we shot with recently for UltraGirl and Ms Marvelous. Introducing Amber McAlester as both UltraGirl and Ms Marvelous. Some of you may recognize Amber from her photo stories as Sunder at superherogirls.

ULTRA MARVEL

This release features 3 Villains who are bent on defeating and capturing UltraGirl. The villains try to defeat her physically but must resort to stimulating certain parts of her body to weaken her. UltraGirl is eventually overpowered while the men grope and paw at every inch of her incredibly fit body. UltraGirl is chloroformed and wakes up bound where she is subjected to multiple humiliating orgasms that overwhelm her sending her back into unconsciousness.

The villains get cocky and decide to take out all the UltraGirl's from alternate dimensions. After going through the portal they quickly discover that in this dimension UltraGirl is Ms Marvelous, and far stronger than her contemporaries. The villains have lost all hope when Marvel is caught with a power draining attack to her crotch. She wakes up bound AoH and the villains try and beat her into submission. When that fails Marvel is whipped until her uniform nearly falls apart. Marvel doesn't give in to the pain so she is introduced to their newest superheroine stimulation invention...

This is a 2 part movie that will be released in a bundle and individually.

It includes Fighting, Whipping, beat downs, low blows, groping, knockouts, forced orgasms, costume destruction, bondage, Chloro, OTS carry, bearhugs, and more im probably forgetting!

Check out some screen caps and a trailer should be ready soon.

30s.jpg
30s.jpg (77.69 KiB) Viewed 17873 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (87.16 KiB) Viewed 19345 times
Last edited by Rye 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yahoo: :thumbup: :love:
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Wow...looks awesome! Love the costumes.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

SUCH a great concept and costumes, this is a must buy for me. Hands down. Rye, you may have outdone yourself this time.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She looks GORGEOUS!
Like the costumes too.
You've done it again, best of luck with it all, I know what I want for Christmas!
:thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

looks good, hopefully theres internal dialogue too!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

A beautiful heroine, great costumes [loving the thigh boots!] and lots of physical punishment. This looks like another must-buy, let's see what the trailer is like.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Excellent, on both videos.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WOW-Girl wrote:You know the villains are dickless and dumb and poor when the worst thing they can do to a heroine is mildly ruined her costume, sort of bullying her and forcing her into an uncalled for orgasm with a vibrator, and her vaginal lips and clitoris are not even exposed.

Classic PG-13 Adventure, I can't wait to see an hardcore "R" version for that.
Well, you may conclude Rye's villains are dickless, dumb and poor because they don't rip open the crotch of the heroine's costume and gang rape her. In our world, however, the content is more likely to be decided by what Amber is willing to perform and what Rye wants to shoot and sell.

Besides, how can anyone conclude these videos will be "Classic PG-13 Adventure"? What sort of PG-13 films have you been watching? I must have missed all the scenes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe when Black Widow is repeatedly groped and then vibed to orgasm.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

greatest scene in the avengers ever,,,,,hulk chases black widow down on the helicarrier and uses caps shiled to vibe her by punching it but the vibranium just disapates it to just the right frequencies for a squirting O,,,,,cant belive they cut it for times sake :P

you have to admit that would be pretty sweet:P
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

That spread eagle pose alone would have guaranteed that I bought it. That scene looks HOT! I can't wait for this release!
Ave atque vale
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

This does look hot! and though I love the costumes, I like seeing them destroyed even more! :)
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

WOW-Girl wrote:You know the villains are dickless and dumb and poor when the worst thing they can do to a heroine is mildly ruined her costume, sort of bullying her and forcing her into an uncalled for orgasm with a vibrator, and her vaginal lips and clitoris are not even exposed.

Classic PG-13 Adventure, I can't wait to see an hardcore "R" version for that.
You know, I agree......it has always been my opinion that any villain worth his or her salt would sexually humiliate a superheroine if they had the opportunity. That would include nudity, oral and sex at the least.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Whoa baby!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I see the trailer is now up on the Punished Heroines YouTube channel. I won't post it here because Rye usually edits his OP to add trailers.

It looks good, though.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Rye
Producer
Producer

To all-
Ultra Marvel has a small amount of setup and then jumps into the action. I wanted this production to have a Classic Punished Heroines feel [/b](higher production values obviously) and I think we accomplished just that. Both movies are loaded with content and we did our best to mix things up for both movies making them as unique as possible. Amber did an AMAZING job, especially for a first timer. To my knowledge this was her first movie of any kind.

Richpartist-
Yep, there is a chloro and carry scene.

RedMountain-
Thanks!

staggerlee -
Thank you!

drvoodoo-
Yes... yes there is ;)

EvilDaria-
Hope you like the teaser!

flash-
Thanks Flash!

Heroine Addict-
Yep that is pretty much right on the money. Amber has her limitations like any other actress, but that didn't hinder us in any way from making a super hot movie.

decendingskulls -
I think you are gonna like this one!

g-reaper2001-
Ms Marvelous falls victim to some AoH costume destruction

DrObiCaffi -
Indeed!

Here is a quick tease! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfQX-8HcpFY
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm literally DROOLING!
Rye
Producer
Producer

So are these guys....

19.jpg
19.jpg (87.45 KiB) Viewed 17587 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is a Christmas present for me from me for sure :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How much will this be by the way?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And may they be out before Christmas if possible :)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Here is another look

Richpartist-
Haven't priced it out yet but it will likely be a tad cheaper vs a PH movie that I personally filmed.

Sugarcoater-
Yes it will, and Wednesday is looking possible.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Looks good
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wednesday is great timing since thats payday :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So around $30??????????
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Looks absolutely amazing!
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Richpartist wrote:So around $30??????????
rye posted elsewhere that the combined movie will be 75 minutes in length. I think maybe 1 half of the movie (either Ultra Girl or Ms Marvelous) will be around $30, the combined will probably be double? I'm just speculating of course, hopefully we'll know soon when it's released!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm sure it will be worth every penny :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would anticipate price-wise something along the lines of the Skyfire two-parter video.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Which was? :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Just finished watching the renders and a few adjustments are needed on both movies. I am very much in need of some sleep so the Ultra Marvel will launch Friday afternoon.
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

they are both available, EARLY!!1 wooo
elusivepenguin
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'm thinking about buying this one. Any thoughts from those who have purchased?