Lynn Collins as WW?

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Watched the film John Carter yesterday and couldn't help but notice the superheroine potential of this fine lady..
Attachments
Lynn Collins.jpg
Lynn Collins.jpg (62.14 KiB) Viewed 3075 times
LC 2.jpg
LC 2.jpg (51.56 KiB) Viewed 3075 times
LC 3.jpg
LC 3.jpg (41.35 KiB) Viewed 3075 times
LC 4.jpg
LC 4.jpg (25.59 KiB) Viewed 3075 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I (and some others) actually said the same thing years ago when it came out; I instantly saw the resemblance and potential. Such a let down that she and other actresses who would have made a great Wonder Woman were passed up for what's-her-name
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

avenger wrote:I (and some others) actually said the same thing years ago when it came out; I instantly saw the resemblance and potential. Such a let down that she and other actresses who would have made a great Wonder Woman were passed up for what's-her-name
She's a bit too old now. If they do a series of movies you need a girl that can last like 6 years or so. She's already starting out a bit older. I thought she would have been fantastic. Oh well.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

...and yet we still buy into Schwarzeneggar, Willis, Statham, Stallone etc etc going into action movies complete with pension books, false teeth and bus passes. I agree that the Hollywood sequel machine requires the actor to be usable for 5 or more years, but we are talking about Wonder WOMAN here, not Batgirl. If she's performing as a cougar or MILF or whatever, I would still believe her in the role. One of the problems with the recent casting suggestions is that they want someone too young to convince. If you are making an origins story [as the upcoming TV series is] perhaps, then obviously you can cast a teenager [or at least a 20-something who convinces as a teenager], but if you are making a movie where WW is an established character [as with the Superman/Batman franchise] then an older actress would be more suitable.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I still think Lynn Collins would be a great Wonder Woman; she doesn't have to be a teenager, and truth be told, I wouldn't watch a movie about a teenager heroine. She's called Wonder WOMAN for a reason, and do we really need to go down the origin trail again?! Maybe someone with some creativity and imagination can establish that she's been in America for many years and she's brought out of 'retirement' or something and reintroduced....there are many ways to bring an 'older' Wonder Woman back in a fresh and unique way. When I see Lynn Collins I see Wonder Woman. When I see GG I see a bargain actress
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah Neisum (sp?) (Taken) is in his 60s.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Mr. X wrote:Yeah Neisum (sp?) (Taken) is in his 60s.
Liam NEESON would make a shit Wonder Woman! ;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like Lynn. She's a quality actress. I mentioned her for possible WW a couple years ago. Maybe she's a possibility for Hyppolyta or Circe now. We'll see.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv: