The Amazing Amazon: A Wrestling Story

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I thought it might be interesting to do a women's wrestling story since wrestling is part of this site. It will center on one character (The Amazing Amazon) with different foes. Anyway, hope you all enjoy and any feedback, positive or negative, would be appreciated.

THE AMAZING AMAZON VS. THE NINJA

The crowd went wild as The Amazing Amazon approached the ring. The Amazon was the new sensation in professional wrestling having won the World Women’s Title in her debut match. On that night, the scheduled challenger and former champion Magnificent Michelle was injured, so the Amazing Amazon was asked to take her place and stunned the surprised champion The Ninja in less than 1 minute. In the month that followed, the Amazon quickly became a star appearing on television talk shows and going on a national tour to meet fans and sign autographs. Why had she become a star so quickly? She appealed to everyone. Women loved her because she wasn’t your typical beauty -- she was tall and had some muscle. Men loved her because she was still very curvy and wasn’t bashful about showing off her incredible body. Her long blonde hair and blue eyes didn’t hurt, either.

Tonight was the Amazon’s first title defense, and the crowd gave her as huge ovation as she entered the ring. She was a fan of superheroes, so her costume resembled something you might see in a comic book. She wore a white leotard with black stripes down the sides and a large “AA” across her stomach. The logo also appeared on her tall boots and on the covers she wore over her forearms. The leotard was very revealing with the low cut top exposing her breast cleavage and the high cut legs showing off on her hips and some of her bottom cheeks.

The Amazon’s opponent was The Ninja who exercised her rematch clause. As the two women met mid-ring, it was quite a contrast in almost every way. The Amazing Amazon towered over The Ninja and weighed at least 40 more pounds. It was also a contrast of costumes as Ninja was covered from head to toe in her baggy Kung Fu uniform with only her eyes showing, while Amazon was in her skimpy leotard with almost everything showing.

After a stare down, the two wrestlers went to their corners before starting the match. Amazon made the classic mistake of turning her back, and Ninja took advantage with several chops to the champion’s back. It was a vicious, desperate Ninja who knew she’d have to do whatever it took to get an advantage. While Ninja was much smaller, her chops were powerful and Amazon quickly crumpled to the mat. The referee pulled Ninja back but she quickly slinked out of his arms and continued kicking the Amazon. The crowd booed, but then went into shocked silence as the beautiful, blonde champion fell out of the ring and to the floor.

As the Amazon slowly rose to her feet, the Ninja came leaping off the top rope with a kick to the head. Again, the Amazon was knocked to the ground, but not before letting out a loud scream from the painful blow. The champion was in trouble against the aggressive challenger. The Ninja knew what to expect this time and planned her attack wisely.

The Ninja quickly pressed her attack with a couple of more kicks to her fallen opponent. Then, knowing she couldn’t win the match on the floor, Ninja grabbed the Amazon by the hair and the back of the leotard so she could throw her back in the ring. While the Amazon’s leotard was already riding up a little, Ninja gave her a massive wedgie as she lifted the helpless champ off the floor and pulled her to the ring apron. Again, the crowd was silent as they couldn’t believe how easily The Amazing Amazon was being handled as the Ninja tossed her seemingly lifeless body back into the ring. The Ninja followed and went for the quick pin hooking the champion’s leg for leverage. 1….2….and just as the referee was about to hit the mat for a 3rd time, the Amazon got a shoulder up. The crowd cheered hoping for a comeback by their hero. Still, the Amazon needed more time to recover so she got up on all fores and tried to crawl to a corner.

The Ninja, looking to further humiliate her foe, slapped the Amazon’s upright buttocks as she attempted to escape. The slap made a loud sound that filled the arena as the champion’s behind was basically bare as a result of the wedgie. The Amazon finally got to the corner, but the Ninja followed and again lifted the champion up by the back of her already wedged leotard. Continuing her Martial Arts attack, Ninja turned the Amazon around, and started chopping her chest. Again the arena was filled with the sound of smacking flesh, as the Ninja hit several blows on the Amazon’s huge chest.

While the Amazon screamed in pain, this also served as a “wake-up call”, as she grabbed Ninja around the neck, lifted the smaller challenger in the air, then threw her in the corner. As the crowd cheered, the Amazon hit Ninja with a series of big punches. The Ninja was about to collapse, but the Amazon wouldn’t let her as she grabbed the dizzy challenger then threw her off the ropes. Then, in an amazing feat of strength, the Amazon lifted the Ninja high over her head, and held her there as the crowd went crazy.

The Amazon had a huge smile on her face as she held her challenger high in the air. Finally, she slammed the Ninja down to the mat much to the crowd’s delight. The champion took some time to fix her wedged leotard as the Ninja rolled around the mat holding her back in pain. A bunch of men in the crowd booed as the Amazon picked her wedgie. This brought an embarrassed smile to the champion’s face.

The Amazing Amazon wasn’t done with the Ninja as she lifted her off the mat into a bearhug. The crowd marveled at the Amazon’s strength as the Ninja’s feet dangled some 3 feet off the ground. Her powerful arms tensed up showing off her muscle as she practically squeezed the life out of the challenger. The referee asked the Ninja if she wanted to give up, but she refused. The crowd cheered as they sensed the end of this match coming. The Amazon, without the element of surprise, had trouble with the Ninja this time, but once again, her size and strength were proving to be too much for the former champion.

The Ninja continued to struggle and scream in pain, but she wouldn’t submit. She knew she only had one chance to escape, as she wouldn’t be able to power-out, so she applied a nerve hold on both sides of the Amazon’s neck. At first, the Amazon ignored the mysterious hold, but soon she felt herself starting to weaken. It was now a battle of wills to see who could squeeze the hardest. Again, the crowd became silent as it appeared that the Ninja was now winning the battle. Slowly, the Amazon loosened her hold and dropped to a knee. The Ninja’s hold appeared to be a sleeper and the Amazon was quickly losing consciousness. Now, the Ninja was totally free and had the Amazon down on the mat. The fans were in shock…the Amazon, who looked to be victorious moments ago, was now on the brink of defeat. The referee raised the Amazon’s arm for the first time, but got no response. He raised it again, and again the arm went limp and fell back to the mat. One more time and it was over for The Amazing Amazon…her incredible world-wind one month title reign ended. For the third and final time, the referee raised the Amazon’s arm, but this time she held it up! The crowd cheered as there was hope once again. The Amazon, still flat on the mat, nailed the surprised and disappointed Ninja with an elbow totally breaking her hold.

Now, both wrestlers were down on the mat…the Ninja after the elbow, and the Amazon still drowsy from the sleeper. The Amazon crawled over to the ropes using them to get to her feet, but just as she turned around, the Ninja hit her in the chin with a powerful kick. The impact of the kick sent the Amazon over the top rope and to the floor.

Things looked bad for the champion as she seemed to be unconscious. The referee quickly went out to the floor to check on the Amazon. As he checked on her, the Ninja yelled at him to get out of her way as she wanted to hit the Amazon with another move off the top rope. He refused, but she did the move anyway, and ended up hitting him. Now the referee was out cold next to the champion!

Again, the Ninja grabbed the Amazon by the back of the leotard to lift her off the floor and get her back in the ring. This time the Ninja decided to just stand there holding the helpless champion like a trophy. What a humiliation for the Amazon as she was not only unconscious, but being given a ridiculous wedgie. After having her fun, the Ninja dragged the Amazon to the ring apron and threw her back in the ring.

The Amazon laid unconscious on the mat with her leotard resembling a thong as it was wedged up between her generous, round bottom cheeks. The Ninja turned her over, and hooked the leg for a pin, but there was no one to make the count. The Ninja started hitting the mat herself, but that certainly wouldn’t count as a pinfall. The Ninja grew fustrated as she easily could have pinned the Amazon 20 times over but there was no referee.

Finally, the Ninja got off of the Amazon, and went to the floor to get the referee. She dragged him back in the ring, and hooked the Amazon’s leg for another pin. The referee, while still groggy, started the count, but just as his hand was about to hit the mat for a 3rd time, the Amazon lifted a shoulder! The Ninja couldn’t believe it as she began yelling at the referee.

As the Ninja continued her nervous breakdown, the Amazon got back to her feet. The referee pointed behind the Ninja, and just as the challenger turned around, she was nearly taken out of her boots an Amazon clothesline. The crowd cheered as the champ was back! The Amazon pressed her attack whipping the Ninja into the corner then following with another vicious clothesline. The Amazon slapped her own butt to signal her finisher – The Amazon Drop. The crowd cheered as she climbed to the second rope with the Ninja lying below. With her two hands on the top rope, the Amazon kneeled down (providing quite a view with her huge wedgie), then dropped bottom first on to the Ninja. After the Amazon Drop, it was an easy pin for the champion. The crowd went wild as the referee raised the Amazon’s hand.

As the Amazon continued to celebrate with the crowd, out came the former champion Magnificent Michelle. Michelle, a beautiful brunette, grabbed the microphone and stood right in front of The Amazing Amazon. “Congratulations, Amazon” said Michelle “You took MY title match with Ninja, but I guess you deserve that belt. The funny thing is, I asked the front office for a title match….a match I rightfully deserve, but they said ‘no’. The reason they gave was that we’re both fan favorites, and the fans wouldn’t want to see us fight. My opinion? They’re just afraid that I’ll kick your fat ass because apparently that’s what they think will get ratings and sell tickets!” “Hey, wait a minute!” protested the Amazon “No you wait a minute!” said Michelle “Trust me, sweet cheeks, I was watching the match in the back on TV. That camera was focused on your butt the whole match…what an eyeful when the Ninja gave you those wedgies as she threw you back in the ring!”

“I’ve heard enough from you” said the angered champion “I’m more than happy to give you your match and shut your big mouth, but I won’t be insulted in front of these great fans! So whine all you want, because I’m leaving.”

As the Amazon attempted to leave the ring, Michelle attacked her from behind. “You don’t turn your back to me, bitch!” yelled Michelle as she beat the Amazon to the mat. While the Amazon also towered over Michelle, she was no match for the former champion after a grueling match, and with the attack from behind. The fans booed Michelle as she continued pummeling the Amazon. “Wanna see some ass?” asked Michelle to the hostile crowd. She grabbed the helpless champion by the hair and put the Amazon’s head between her legs. “Here’s her fat ass, losers!” yelled Michelle as she had the Amazon bent over while giving her a huge wedgie. Then in a move that shocked everyone, she lifted the Amazon up and gave her a Piledriver…a move that has been outlawed in a lot of federations. The Amazon’s head was driven into the mat, then she fell flat…lifeless. Michelle stood over the champion putting her foot on the Amazon’s wedgied behind in humiliating fashion.

NEXT: The Amazing Amazon vs. Magnificent Michelle Feud
aquatico
Neophyte
Neophyte

yeah, man. i love your storie :D
she is very hot and , if you want, i would like to watch this girl been dominated by her enemies.
aquatico
Neophyte
Neophyte

where is The Amazing Amazon vs. Magnificent Michelle ??????????????//
:(

:D :D :D
Ricky89
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great Story, There are other story about the Amazing Amazon?
FANSUPERHEROINAS
Neophyte
Neophyte

This is a great story! I wish you could write about Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot version) in a wrestling match.