Next Supernova & Ultrawoman. What do you want to see?

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I'm looking for what everyone wants in the next Supernova episode in terms of peril and other elements.

We're looking at chloroforming, superbreath, heat vision, and a few other things. What would you like to see?

[attachment=0]Supernova still sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
Supernova still sm.jpg
Supernova still sm.jpg (321.48 KiB) Viewed 12860 times
Last edited by Bluestone 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Superman pool type scene, but using a Jacuzzi instead.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yes to chloroform and knockout gas.
cg8553
Neophyte
Neophyte

debooting,pantyhose feet,please.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Bluestone wrote:I'm looking for what everyone wants in the next Supernova episode in terms of peril and other elements.

We're looking at chloroforming, superbreath, heat vision, and a few other things. What would you like to see?

[attachment=0]Supernova still sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue

How about x-ray vision?

Also, would love to see a transformation scene where Supernova changes out of her alter ego and into her superheroine identity. But the TF scene is an "at some point" request. TF doesn't have to be in this episode if it doesn't fit into the storyline.

Anyway, I think I'm long overdue for some Supernova! :thumbup:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ksire_99 wrote:Superman pool type scene, but using a Jacuzzi instead.
I agree with the Superman pool type scene too..but in a pool of course.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I agree too! A Superman style krypto pool scene would rock! First Supernova kicks ass against a few villains with a good showing of her superpowers, heat vision, super strength ect.
Then just when Supernova looks like she has them beat, as she is talking proud & overconfident, a sexy, busty villainess walks up behind her & hooks a krypto chain around her neck then kicks her harshly into the pool, this would be a classic Supernova peril scene!
Last edited by wondergirlsupragirl 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Chloroform. debooting. OTS carry while out cold and debooted.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Some scenes.
1: Some type of secret identity scene.
2: A knockout gas scene like someone mentioned above would be ok too.

And just because you would be the only person in the world todo it..
3: A scene where Supernova spends a few minutes eating a cupcake with a lot of iceing on it, and gets it all over her nose.
Last edited by digitalbleh 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

LOL +1 on the cupcake scene!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How about Supernova forced to raise her hands in surrender? It seems to happen so rarely in movies these days. It need only be the start to further humiliation - such as being forced to her knees or face down on the floor, but I miss seeing this more obvious sign of a strong woman forced to give in.
If she is to face strangulation, how about a hanging peril - 'Krypto' ropes or cuffs, and noose? or, perhaps, a balancing peril along those lines?
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Things I like / would like to see:

- upskirts
- internal monologue
- dramatic death, strangling, stabbing, etc. Neck snap is too sudden for my taste
Ave atque vale
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Some good suggestions. Keep them coming. We'll try to fit in as many as make sense to the plot.

Blue

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Okay, take a look at the Supernova pic above. Visualize a novanite necklace around her neck. Now, visualize all of the air being sucked out of the room. She will drown on dry land, unable to crawl to safety... weakened by the novanite. Will that do it for the necklace-pool-drowning fans? Otherwise, it's not going to happen unless I can raise at least $10,000 to film it properly. A pool location, underwater camera to get the best shots, a couple of days of shooting, etc., etc. If there are enough people out there willing to contribute to the project, it could be done, but it'll have to be crowd-funded. My suggestion, however, can be done, and you will get a good look at Danica drowning on dry land as opposed to being underwater all soggy and with her eyes closed. Thoughts?

Those who want to crowd fund the actual pool scene, please email me at the email address below with the amount that you'd be willing to contribute to the actual pool project. I will report here as to the dollar amount of the total email pledges that I receive, but of course the identity of all contributors will be kept strictly confidential.

Blue

funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

A villainess who completely dominates supernova would be great. supernova would submit half way through and then the villainess would toy with her using the ideas above.
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bluestone wrote:Okay, take a look at the Supernova pic above. Visualize a novanite necklace around her neck. Now, visualize all of the air being sucked out of the room. She will drown on dry land, unable to crawl to safety... weakened by the novanite. Will that do it for the necklace-pool-drowning fans? Otherwise, it's not going to happen unless I can raise at least $10,000 to film it properly. A pool location, underwater camera to get the best shots, a couple of days of shooting, etc., etc. If there are enough people out there willing to contribute to the project, it could be done, but it'll have to be crowd-funded. My suggestion, however, can be done, and you will get a good look at Danica drowning on dry land as opposed to being underwater all soggy and with her eyes closed. Thoughts?

Those who want to crowd fund the actual pool scene, please email me at the email address below with the amount that you'd be willing to contribute to the actual pool project. I will report here as to the dollar amount of the total email pledges that I receive, but of course the identity of all contributors will be kept strictly confidential.

Blue

i like the room with no air idea blue...but add xander entering the room wearing a oxygen mask with supernova unconcious he is carring two small tanks one with oxygen to revive supernova and the other with novanite gas to put her sleep again...he cradles her head in his lap puts a small clear mask over supernovas nose and mouth which is attached to the tanks...he turns the valve on one tank on and we see supernovas eyes fluttering and she is revived...xander asks her if she feels better and she weakly nods her head yes....then he says something like good a death like this would be too painless for you and he turns the valve on the novanite gas on and we see supernovas eyes widen an she struggles weakly and slumps back into unconsciousness and xander says i have other plans for you my proud superheroine....he lifts her over his shoulder and carries her from the room
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Bluestone wrote:Okay, take a look at the Supernova pic above. Visualize a novanite necklace around her neck. Now, visualize all of the air being sucked out of the room. She will drown on dry land, unable to crawl to safety... weakened by the novanite.:

Sounds great, I'm always looking for a good long green-k weakening scene with plenty of floor time.
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

internal dialogue, and also the heroine admitting defeat verbally, maybe a different actress? lol
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

If Danica goes for it, some element of bondage - ropes or chains, hogtied, etc., and then carried away, bound (and gagged?), in a cliffhanger - what will be her fate now that she is in their clutches?

Regarding the pool, for me it is the sight of her wet in costume. There was one done a few years where the heroine was led on her hands and knees to the edge of a tub, and then tried fighting her captor off as her head was dunked under multiple times. Her costume got wet in the process (arms and some of the top half), although she was never really submerged.
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

drvoodoo wrote:internal dialogue, and also the heroine admitting defeat verbally, maybe a different actress? lol
Danica might be my favorite in the whole genre, so I hope she's the one.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

scwank wrote:
drvoodoo wrote:internal dialogue, and also the heroine admitting defeat verbally, maybe a different actress? lol
Danica might be my favorite in the whole genre, so I hope she's the one.
Agreed. Danica does well as Supernova. I like seeing the same actress as long as she does well in the role. For example, with NGC, I think Harriet Moran is the perfect Miss Freedom (though it doesn't hurt that I've developed a crush on Harriet...)

If you want a different actress, it might be fun to involve TJ as Superkick. We could have Supernova confront Superkick over the whole vigilante thing, then somehow Supernova's powers could be transferred to Superkick. TJ could go off and fight crime using her newly acquired powers, only to return when she discovers that some villains have captured (and are torturing) her idol, Supernova. Then we'd have to figure out if TJ keeps her powers, or if they return to Danica.
Damselbinder

scwank wrote:If Danica goes for it, some element of bondage - ropes or chains, hogtied, etc., and then carried away, bound (and gagged?), in a cliffhanger - what will be her fate now that she is in their clutches?
I'm with scwank here. Some kind of bondage element combined with her being chloroformed could be very enticing. Have Supernova defeated and bound, then her captor explaining precisely what they intend to do with her, before knocking her out with chloroform and carrying her off.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I would also like to see her tied up! Strap her to a table or wrap her in chains( Hoh or tightly completely wrapped together). Just not in a kitchen chair please. I also love the idea of her WET. If the pool cant happen maybe spray her with some liquid kryptonite or knock her down into a puddle of standing water! Then tie Her up after she's soaked! Her legs would look AMAZING in wet pantyhose and her WET cape draped around her. How about some torture? Stretch her on the track, electrocute her. I would LOVE to see her try to hide her fear of what's coming. SHe's weakened and she knows she's helpless and she's scared but she can't show it or beg for mercy because she's super nova, but of course a little fear shows. After a few doses a tear leaks from her eyes ...
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Going a bit outside of everyone but I love a lot of the suggestions, what about having Supernova fight a Dark Supernova? Maybe Xander cooked him up a Supernova clone after getting a little of her blood. Or a villainess with different powers to fight her like electricity projection or power absorption.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

More awesome special effects like seen in Supernova 5: Target Acquired! More Dark Wondra babe action fighting Supernova with costume destruction, round 2! :yes:
Last edited by wondergirlsupragirl 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

DrObiCaffi wrote:I would also like to see her tied up! Strap her to a table or wrap her in chains( Hoh or tightly completely wrapped together). Just not in a kitchen chair please. I also love the idea of her WET. If the pool cant happen maybe spray her with some liquid kryptonite or knock her down into a puddle of standing water! Then tie Her up after she's soaked! Her legs would look AMAZING in wet pantyhose and her WET cape draped around her. How about some torture? Stretch her on the track, electrocute her. I would LOVE to see her try to hide her fear of what's coming. SHe's weakened and she knows she's helpless and she's scared but she can't show it or beg for mercy because she's super nova, but of course a little fear shows. After a few doses a tear leaks from her eyes ...
Agreed! I'd love to see her with a wet and dirty costume after being defeated.

It does not have to be underwater at all. And no way does it have to be a $10k shoot. Hell, jimbobklyn5 managed to make his underwater videos for way way less than that. I've just seen too many videos where producers waste money on things that don't really add to the overall quality of the video when it could realistically be done for much cheaper without anyone being the wiser. I say, just figure out what the priorities are (costume, actress, peril/fetish) and stick with that.
Razerriddick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

:wolverine:
Last edited by Razerriddick 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Blue-Scion

Would love to see some sexual elements even if its light stuff. If the actresses mind just remind them that even the most mainstream actresses do light-hardcore sex scenes. ;)
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

.. you have the chloroform.. then, have her been carried while out, either OTS or 'craddle'. Bear hug knock out, as in knocking her out in a bear hug yet keep her out still in the bear hug for minute or two ?
supercrack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I would love these two things:
- A transformation scene, where Danica detects some crisis with her super-hearing and rips her shirt open to reveal her Supernova costume underneath. :geek: :supes:
- Krypto necklace peril (for the necklace, if you could use the huge chain that you used in Wondra 2 to restrain Wondra, and a big green crystal, that would be perfect).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well for starters a OTS carry.I don't think I've ever seen Danica carried such a way and I long to see that butt flung over a shoulder :) Of course in my dreams it would be MY shoulder :)
She does chloroform scenes well and I would like to see that as well,those eye movements (rolling back) and those sighs she can make well.................................excuse me............(sounds of a cold shower in the background)
And how about something I've seen a few times,the latest being on a Aika Zero episode,where the girl is just about to regain consciousness and is immediately put back to sleep with a knock out dart to the butt.I think that would be something new and I know if its done right it would be AMAZING.Having her just open her eyes struggling to wake up,then POW!! A shock look on her face and a slight moan and sigh as she fades back to sleep.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.......and yes "inner talk" would be great as well."Chloroform,oh no can't stay awake...........falling asleeeeeeeeeeep"
Here is by the way the scene I mentioned :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

1) Upskirt shots
2) fluttering eyes
3) ball gag
4) injection of novanite serum or gas mask attached to novanite canister

And I like the vacuum room concept a lot.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
braces17
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Wow - tremendous suggestions!! Mine? Concur with transformation/ripped blouse, light bondage (table or rack)- Female villain cheek to cheek taunting her while dripping a thick green goo down her front then slowly massaging it in.
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Costume destruction and of course, Danica!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

thecatsuit wrote:Costume destruction and of course, Danica!
This would be nice. If Danica is strict about staying non-nude, she could always wear a bra. Just as long as that leotard gets ripped open.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
pso1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yes, Costume destruction would be awesome.
Razerriddick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

:wolverine:
Last edited by Razerriddick 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Ignore..duplicate
Last edited by travis36 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Okay, Bluestone, as usual everyone has checked in with a request for their particular sub fetish. All you have to do is make sure that you include all of them in the video and it should be a top seller. That, or make thirty alternate versions of the video.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

travis36 wrote:Okay, Bluestone, as usual everyone has checked in with a request for their particular sub fetish. All you have to do is make sure that you include all of them in the video and it should be a top seller. That, or make thirty alternate versions of the video.
It's that simple, eh? LOL!

Okay, I've compiled a list, so get in your suggestions, if you haven't already posted, and I will shortly be deciding which elements can be included in a super Supernova clip!

Blue

Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

Here's some fan artwork of Supernova for your enjoyment!

[attachment=0]supernova poster-sm.jpg[/attachment]

Keep those suggestions coming!

Blue
Attachments
supernova poster-sm.jpg
supernova poster-sm.jpg (393.17 KiB) Viewed 11910 times
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

galla wrote:
Heroine Addict wrote:
thecatsuit wrote:Costume destruction and of course, Danica!
This would be nice. If Danica is strict about staying non-nude, she could always wear a bra. Just as long as that leotard gets ripped open.
She doesn't have to really show it all on camera if she doesn't want to. All that has to be done is suggest she is naked with the camera angles and using her hands to cover herself strategically. Make it like fanservice in the mainstream comic books. A GENUINE look of shock and embarrassment on her face could sell the faux nudity, suggesting full nudity without the model actually showing all her stuff on camera. (though I wouldn't mind honestly :cool2: )

The scene from Barberella "the excessive machine" is one of the sexiest mainstream scenes ever and it doesn't actually show nudity, it just implies it with

1. Her facial expressions

2. Removing her costume one item at a time (off camera) and shooting the items out the side of the machine on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu7GgZbCLsY
That was a great scene. I was thinking maybe Supernova could be weakened with novanite and then taken to an operating theater where she's prepped for experimentation or surgery. There could see a montage of brief close-up shots, depending on how much of the lovely Danica we get to see...
Boots unzipped and pulled off her pantyhosed feet.
The skin of her back revealed as the leotard is unzipped.
A shot of her legs and feet as first the leotard and then the pantyhose are pulled down.
The whole costume discarded on the floor.
A novanite lotion rubbed onto her exposed skin.
All intercut with reaction shots of Supernova and the leering surgeon/scientist.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
phoxy_brown
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd also like to jump onto the de-booting bandwagon.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Novanite tipped sleepy darts in the butt(like the video short I posted above) :)
And after shes flung over the shoulder,the villain can pick them out of her butt(with that skirt out of the way) :)
Sort of after being knocked out with chloroform,she starts to wake up and the guy says"Waking up so soon,not ready for you just yet"He pulls out the gun and POW she gets in the butt.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Awesome artwork Blue!
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:.......and yes "inner talk" would be great as well."Chloroform,oh no can't stay awake...........falling asleeeeeeeeeeep"
Definetly this! Which also can be applied to a gas scene as well ;)
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

I gotta ask upskirt shots too. Also maybe have longer scenes of her weakened. Not the main 3 minutes of her being strangled but other weakened scenes. Like say if she is injected with that green k stuff or whatever her weakness is. Vids could be a few minutes longer overall and even better if the peril moments make them longer.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Bare legs and lots of up skirt dhots
supercrack
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

LordSnot wrote:I gotta ask upskirt shots too. Also maybe have longer scenes of her weakened. Not the main 3 minutes of her being strangled but other weakened scenes. Like say if she is injected with that green k stuff or whatever her weakness is. Vids could be a few minutes longer overall and even better if the peril moments make them longer.
I completely agree with this. An eight minute vid including previous scenes, credits, and the unavoidable strangling scene is rather poor.