Actress Ideas?

General discussions about superheroines!
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

Hey guys!

I know I've been MIA for a while. I'm still planning to produce more videos. But I work a full time job, and also do writing for TBFE, as well as work with Rye from time to time. Therefor, my personal projects have been put on the backburner.

I'm hoping to get at least 2 more out this year. One of which is a Batgirl concept I've had in mind for a LONG time. That being said, I'm extremely picky on this character. She's a personal favorite of mine. I thought I could find someone I like for her, but I've literally had my eye out since Crisis came out, with nobody really standing out to me. I normally like to resolve these things myself, but considering my lack of luck finding someone I like, thought i'd at least get your guys' opinions.

Do you guys have any thoughts on an adult actress/model who would make a great Batgirl-type character? This would be a more modern take, as opposed to the 60's ere Yvonne Craig design.

Sound off below. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
https://twitter.com/LeeCarlProducti

"Dark Maiden: The Trap" now available at SHG-Media.com!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm partial to the actress Rye used in Eye of the Beholder. She has a young and innocent look that fits a Batgirl character.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What do you mean by modern? Are you referring to the Alicia Silverstone version or something recent in D.C comics?
LeeCarl
Producer
Producer

@ sugarcoater

I would LOVE to use her. But there are some pretty hefty barriers there. She lives in the UK, and she does not do adult content.

@Dazzle1

By modern, I mean black costume, yellow/gold symbol, and possibly a full cowl, similar to this cosplay pic i found.

http://knightess-rouge.deviantart.com/a ... -323379377

This would be a personal project of mine. Since this isn't my primary job, I really only try to produce videos that I would want to see myself.
https://twitter.com/LeeCarlProducti

"Dark Maiden: The Trap" now available at SHG-Media.com!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well I would think you would need an actress with a lithe and athletic body:

Ariel X orFelony or Dia Zerva comes to mind
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Depends how adult you are wanting to go? If just nudity and simulated sex, we havent seen anything from Mercedes Raquel in a while. I thought she did a great job in the 2 heroine peril vids that she did. Nor have we seen much from Miss CJ the Model in a while. Again, very convincing actress who is OK with nudity and sim sex.

If you are looking for more adult, its difficult to determine who can act or not. Shae Summers would fill out a Batgirl costume that is for sure, but I have no idea if she could pull off the peril acting. Adult actresses who have done some peril, but I have no idea if they still do, would be Tasha Reign and Briana Blair. Both worked for Giga in the few American actresses that they used.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mercedes Raquel does the Luna Crush website.

As to the actress, are there certain requirements? Like hair color, willing to go nude or anything like that?
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

How about Belle Fatale? I thought she was amazing in Blue Swan and really sold the peril and sexual aspects of a heroine being defeated extremely well. Batgirl is my favorite heroine and I was wondering will this video you are planning to produce feature her being unmasked?
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

LeeCarl wrote:@ sugarcoater

I would LOVE to use her. But there are some pretty hefty barriers there. She lives in the UK, and she does not do adult content.

@Dazzle1

By modern, I mean black costume, yellow/gold symbol, and possibly a full cowl, similar to this cosplay pic i found.

This would be a personal project of mine. Since this isn't my primary job, I really only try to produce videos that I would want to see myself.
I too adore that particular cosplayer, and this costume really works for her. If you can match this one it would be really effective.
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

@blx
Yes, Mercedes does the Luna Crush site, but those are just pictures. No vids. Mercedes has done only 2 superheroine peril vids - Marvel Girl with nudity and sim sex, and Huntress, with no nudity but forced O.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love that costume. You know who would be great in this role? Gracie Glam.
She's totally got the young and cute look and she's also super hot with a really sexy voice.

I haven't seen her in a lot of stuff, though. Check out this trailer over on DungeonCorp.com in case you don't know who she is.
http://www.dungeoncorp.com/updates12/MI ... index.html
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

LeeCarl wrote:@ sugarcoater

@Dazzle1

YES. DO a video with that costume... PLEASE!!! :)
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Yes! I've never been a fan of the purple batgirl costumes that are used in videos. I hope you get this project going!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Andrea Rosu you can see he rin Steve Noirs Fury video.
Failing that any lovley lady with a bit f fitness and strength to her build.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more