Will the Supergirl Costume that Jac Ledoux was suppose to wear, fit Kaycee?

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

As you know, Actress Kaycee Anne will be the new Supergirl in The WON/MMP Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series. Now, I have an issue and i need everyone's opinion. Now, here's the deal. With Jac Ledoux deciding to bow out of the series, Kaycee is going to be wearing a Supergirl costume that was Jac Ledoux's size and Jac was suppose to wear. Now Jac's costume size was a size 4-6 (its stretchable leotard) made out of stretch material.

The small costume is UK small (8-10) aka US small (4-6)...Again its a long sleeved blue stretch leotard.

The measurements provided for specific fit:

The approximate measurements for the Supergirl Costume (small) are:

S: Leotard Bust 76-106cm (30-41.5in) / Leotard Waist 70-100cm (27.5-39.5in) / Skirt Waist 75-80cm (29.5-31.5in) / Leotard Hip 76-106cm (30-41.5in)

Jac's measurements were
Height: 5'4
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 32"
Waist:25"
Hips: 34"
Cup: D

Now, Kaycee measurement's are

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 160 lbs
Bust: 34"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 40"

Now, my question is that I know that it will fit very tight on Kaycee and she's 5'9, but my question is that will this costume fit on Kaycee due to her Bust, hip, Waist frame fitting the small size costume. Mind you her dress size is between a 6 & 8.
Again, the costumes stretches and is made out of stretch material, The maufacture told me that her height might be an issue, but that she'll still fit in it and that it will be ok...but I would like to know from you folks...well she fit in it? (despite it possibly being uncomfortable)

Here's the link to the page that has the costume:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supergirl-Super ... 1441301010?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hmmmm, maybe you should take a lot of pics of her in it from various angles, post them here, and let us decide
djmistaoz
Henchman
Henchman

avenger wrote:Hmmmm, maybe you should take a lot of pics of her in it from various angles, post them here, and let us decide
^^^i agree.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

djmistaoz wrote:
avenger wrote:Hmmmm, maybe you should take a lot of pics of her in it from various angles, post them here, and let us decide
^^^i agree.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to do that and neither will MMP Studios until the day of the shoot which will be on Tuesday. Also, Kaycee Anne doesn't arrive in Florida until Sunday.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Kind of late to order a new costume if it turns out that you need one, no? What's your option?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Depends on how snug it was on Jac to start with? If it was comfortable it should be fine and not a terrible problem.

Now, if it was tight and uncomfortable for Jac to wear to start, that's a different story.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Kind of late to order a new costume if it turns out that you need one, no? What's your option?
yeah...its too late. I've been asking a lot of people on their opinion of this situation. Mind you..I had brought the costume months ago with the thought that Jac was going to do this 5th installment, but she bowed out of it this week. Then the folks at MMP Studios told me about Kaycee and I took them up on the offer about her playing Supergirl. The thing that confused me is that on Kaycee's Model mayhem profile...She has the measurements that fit a small, but the height and the weight worry me. I did get in contact with the manufacturer who makes the costume and told her about this situation and she says and I quote: "based on her measurements...she should fit the costume. the only potential issue might be her height. She's very tall & The leotard might cut into her a little. my guess is that it will still fit her, but it might not be too comfortable for her. but that may not be an issue.

I asked to see if they can help me out and send MMP a medium size for free by Monday because its an emergency (just in case)

She responded by saying and I quote: I'd love to help you..as you're a great customer..but its currently Sat in Aus & there is no mail service until Monday. so there is no way i could get a costume there in time. i think it will be ok. we women are used to wearing comfortable clothes. you know that this style is very stretchy and there is a lot of leeway with fit. so i'm positive you can make it work. good luck with the filming.

Mind you, this is coming from a person who makes the costume and is a female which is an advantage. The project is still moving forward although I am a worrier, but I've ask this question on different forum and they all say the same thing. They think so, due to her measurements fitting the costume. That's a good sign and response. But again, I'm a worrier
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Kitten wrote:Depends on how snug it was on Jac to start with? If it was comfortable it should be fine and not a terrible problem.

Now, if it was tight and uncomfortable for Jac to wear to start, that's a different story.
Jac wears is a dress size 4. Kaycee is a dress size 8, although i kinda doubt that do to her measurements. I believe its in between a 6-8. Once again,
Now, Kaycee measurement's are

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 160 lbs
Bust: 34"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 40"

The small costume is UK small (8-10) aka US small (4-6)...Again its a ong sleeved blue stretch leotard.

The measurements provided for specific fit:

The approximate measurements for the Supergirl Costume (small) are:

S: Leotard Bust 76-106cm (30-41.5in) / Leotard Waist 70-100cm (27.5-39.5in) / Skirt Waist 75-80cm (29.5-31.5in) / Leotard Hip 76-106cm (30-41.5in)

Kaycee's measurements are in that range.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Worse case scenario: Kaycee wears a costume that is a little tight and small and she gets wedgies and camel toe. Best case scenario: Kaycee wears a costume that is a little tight and small and she gets wedgies and camel toe
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Worse case scenario: Kaycee wears a costume that is a little tight and small and she gets wedgies and camel toe. Best case scenario: Kaycee wears a costume that is a little tight and small and she gets wedgies and camel toe
Well mind you, Avenger....she could wear another piece of underwear over those parts of the leotard and mind you also, the skirt will cover that part of the leotard. Mind you, the skirt does go up when the girl is underwater as you have seen in the last 4 films. But again, the maker of this costume has told me, that even though the potential issue might be her height because she's very tall and the leotard might cut into her a little. But she assures me that it will still fit but might not be too comfortable for her, but that may not be an issue. The material is very stretchy & there is a lot of leeway with fit. Also, the girl is 160 pounds..Now, Weight does matter somewhat but the measurements are of far more importance as it's body shape that affects fit more than body weight. So again, we are technically in the clear due to her measurements being very important. Just like you, I'm hoping that everything will be ok and that she looks like a knockout in the costume. Its gonna be very tight, but they may not be an issue with her. But we shall see. Under the circumstances, this is a tricky situation...but, We are all hoping for the best
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I forgot about the damn skirt
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:I forgot about the damn skirt
Indeed. It will cover up the censored parts when she is on dry land/out of the pool.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:ras: You're no fun
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote::ras: You're no fun
You do know that this is a youtube fan film. And when it comes to youtube..they are sensitive. Now again, i don't know how its gonna work. but we are gonna have to wait and see.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

There's plenty of crotch, camel toe, and butt wedgies on YouTube.....she'll be fine
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:There's plenty of crotch, camel toe, and butt wedgies on YouTube.....she'll be fine
I hope so.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

*LMAO* :laugh: :laugh: A+ on the attempts Avenger. :thumbup:

I'm late coming into the news that Jac won't be returning....what happened? Damn she was so amazing in that role.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

GMan2 wrote:
*LMAO* :laugh: :laugh: A+ on the attempts Avenger. :thumbup:

I'm late coming into the news that Jac won't be returning....what happened? Damn she was so amazing in that role.
Hello, Gman2. Jac decided to take a break from the series and will not be Supergirl in the 5th and 6th/final installment of the series.

Make no mistake, This will not be the last time you see Jac Ledoux in a WON/MMP film or Jac in a Supergirl costume (FYI, will not be related to this series)
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Good to hear she'll be returning later Jim. :) I saw where you mentioned in another topic related to this where she was leaving, but returning after you finish the next 2 installments (which are the finale to the underwater series).

Can you shed any insight on what you have planned with Jac and the continuation of Supergirl after the underwater series concludes?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

GMan2 wrote:Good to hear she'll be returning later Jim. :) I saw where you mentioned in another topic related to this where she was leaving, but returning after you finish the next 2 installments (which are the finale to the underwater series).

Can you shed any insight on what you have planned with Jac and the continuation of Supergirl after the underwater series concludes?
Well, the next series will still be underwater peril except its totally different and will have more peril elements that wouldn't included in the Supergirl Series and won't be focusing on just Supergirl. It will be focusing on other characters as well. Its a combination of the "The Twilight Zone/DC/MARVEL/Cosplay"

The title of the new series will be called "The Cosplay Zone". Again, its not official. I am thinking about it and writing things down aka a draft script. but that's the thought and the plan for the future. But again, I don't want to jump the gun. First thing is first and that is Supergirl V, followed by (Hopefully Supergirl VI)

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”