Super Heroine League: Broken - Coming Soon

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

It won't be for a few weeks, but it is coming!! Meanwhile here is a first look at our new BatGirl in costume!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I LOVE the costume! And the actress is stunning. Wish she was wearing gloves (personal preference) but otherwise, this is amazing. Can you give any more details about what is in the film?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think she looked great in the costume and beautiful actress. Not my preferred choice of costume for Bg but it shows off her ample charms nicely, and kudos to you for trying something different.

So... who is she behind that mask....?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Please tell me that booty shorts aren't going to be the norm with super heroines now; first the EW repuke and now Batgirl?
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very pretty. I don't see the point of the darts (or whatever they are) hanging from her right hip, though. If they're weapons, they should be in the utility belt, shouldn't they?
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Looks interesting and will wait to see a preview of the entire thing, just hoping this one won't be $60.
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Centurion wrote:Very pretty. I don't see the point of the darts (or whatever they are) hanging from her right hip, though. If they're weapons, they should be in the utility belt, shouldn't they?

Agreed. I think they make more sense to be in the belt.

I dont really think Batgirl had anything hanging off her leg, except maybe for the blond Stephanie version?

Which honestly i didnt care for, since it looked a little clunky and not practical. In a video that sells visual appeal it's not helping. (Just an opinion)

Not that having stuff off the leg is bad, having stuff off the leg feels more like a Huntress thing. Who seemed to try and have as many places to stuff lethal stuff as possible.

Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Out of curiosity: Will Stella Rae be returning as Supergirl? I've grown fond of seeing her in the red and blues. Am also curious about the Supergirl outfit. Not to be off topic or anything.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

hot actress!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm hoping Stella Rae has her hair styled as she did in the first video of this series (the one with Coco and Alex). The stand-alone video that was released after had a style I thought did not flatter Stella's beautiful look.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Fenton
Henchman
Henchman

Great....now let's see her out of the costume!
BARON2027
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

this looks awesome the new batgirl looks great also can't wait to see this one. Will either wonder woman or supergirl be in this?
wantitall
Neophyte
Neophyte

Oh man, if there is a broken Supergirl in this count me in! As long as we actually get to see her act submissive some, not just lead off screen. I would give 60 for that again to see Super Stella collared!!
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Where did you get the costume, and where can I get one?
wantitall
Neophyte
Neophyte

So will we see the heroines broken in this? If so, we we get to see them after their breaking for a bit? Just curious, looks amazing!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Not sure yet what looks amazing as all I see is a Batgirl character walking (or am I missing a link to more material?). That said, I loved the two parter with The League and would like to know more about this one. Any chance of some more pics or a trailer?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi Alex, any update on this one? I was one of the negative voices on your last one (the Dark Seduction), complaining about the price. But when I finally did break down and buy it, I now consider it the best video that I own, and I own a lot! Cant wait for the next one. Details / updates / pics / trailers would be appreciated!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes,cumming soon for sure :)
BARON2027
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

any eta on the release of this video
benjah
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

new ?
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Why make a "coming in a few weeks" announcement? This is going on 6 weeks now. Any news?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I made a big mistake...wore my Batgirl costume downtown last thinking it would be ok...be fun like this...wrong!! This looks great by the way
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

is this ever coming out.
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Previews look promising! Hope this gets released soon!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Just relax, it'll come out when it's ready. Besides, there are so many superheroine vids coming out these days. It's not like we don't have anything to watch.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:I made a big mistake...wore my Batgirl costume downtown last thinking it would be ok...be fun like this...wrong!! This looks great by the way
Do tell... :cool2:
Alex David
Producer
Producer

It's now out!!