Black Scorpion-Coming soon--UPDATED TRAILER-- **Based on the TV show**

General discussions about superheroines!
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Coming soon from Secret Heroine Films and http://www.shg-media.com
Here are new vidcaps and the new trailer

Dani G is Black Scorpion! Based on the TV show. A detective during the day and masked vigilante at night, Black Scorpion is a force to be reckoned with. But while on patrol at night, she is ambushed by the cyborg Aerobicide. Black Scorpion is able to hold her own against Aerobicide and her muscle until the monstrous Killer Scorpion steps in and its three against one. Aerobicide’s ultimate plan is to force Black Scorpion to switch to the dark side and will do anything to accomplish this. Including physical/mental torture, sexual humiliation, framing hr for murder and unmasking Black Scorpion to the world. Coming soon from Secret Heroine Films

--This video will have--
Low Blows
Belly Punches
Bear Hug
Lots of sexual Groping-Female
AOH torture
Forced O by female
3 on 1 fighting
Cradle Carry
Chloro
Mask removal
And much more
Last edited by luckyginger121 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

AWESOME!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Top banana! :yahoo: :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

she would also make a perfect Darna too! I don't think anyone has ever done a version of Darna yet! (hint hint)
Attachments
Darna1Gallery.jpg
Darna1Gallery.jpg (20.25 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
supadarna.jpg
supadarna.jpg (31.43 KiB) Viewed 11192 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I saw chloro-- ALL IN!!
teech22
Neophyte
Neophyte

You look amazing Dani! I'm buying this one, no-brainer! And I second the Darna suggestion, that would be incredible if done well!
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

This oughta be good. Got my attention..
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Dani G as Darna could be a very popular franchise! Name one producer or model who's done a parody of Darna......I can't think of a more perfect person to play her than Dani G, and done right by Secret Heroine Films?! Perfect combination if you ask me
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Maybe your all gonna laugh at me, but Ive never heard of Darna! lol

Ill have to look into it. Dani G is a pleasure to work with and I foresee working with her for some time.

And I dont know if you guys have noticed this, but I do listen to my fans. I have another Valor project with her that I did, that has alot of suggestions from people on this forum.

Thanks guys. I keep you posted on this video. Black Scorpion has been a long time coming!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Darna is usually not focused on because even though they get some really hot women to play the role there isn't much SHIP in the movies or TV show. Some fighting and injures but no bondage or KO or erotic stuff to speak of.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Mr. X wrote:Darna is usually not focused on because even though they get some really hot women to play the role there isn't much SHIP in the movies or TV show. Some fighting and injures but no bondage or KO or erotic stuff to speak of.
And that's why it's a perfect opportunity for someone like SHF to do do it and give us the peril and bondage! I saw the 1994 Darna movie and there is a scene where she's on the floor writhing around with a large snake; it was very erotic and seeing Dani G in a Darna costume writhing around on the floor with a creature or villain would be equally as hot. Darna, from what I understand, is the Philippine version of Wonder Woman. I don't know how much peril from the show there is to speak of, but that just gives someone like SHF a chance to create perilous situations for Darna. It's a win-win waiting to happen really
kwood138
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes!!!!!
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X wrote:Darna is usually not focused on because even though they get some really hot women to play the role there isn't much SHIP in the movies or TV show. Some fighting and injures but no bondage or KO or erotic stuff to speak of.
I thought the last incarnation did have some good peril scenes, of which this is among my personal favorites:

Though I prefer the actress here:
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Looks yummy, but if no tights/hose, no sale thanks.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Please show any chloro screen shots when available! She looks stunning!
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wow Dani G is Black Scorpion, this looks awesome! Hope they rip her mask off early in the movie so we get to see her beautiful face for longer! The Black Scorpion leotard looks hot on her gorgeous body..... :lol:
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

avenger wrote:she would also make a perfect Darna too! I don't think anyone has ever done a version of Darna yet! (hint hint)
Use the costume from the first pic with even sexier cuts and minus that piece of dangling cloth, and I will be extremely happy
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah, the first pic is from the 1994 movie with the scene where she's on the floor wrestling the giant snake. I think one of the main villainess's was a serpent queen or something
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Looks excellent!!! Can't wait to see the trailer/vidcaps, but Black Scorpion was a big part of what started this fetish for me so it'll likely be a must-buy.
brian81
Neophyte
Neophyte

I can't wait for this to come out, loved the TV show especially the one where they capture her and unmask her
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I LOVED THE BLACK SCORPION - THANK YOU!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Please put Black Scorpion through a comprehensive destruction. The TV series really veered to much into comedy cops and robbers, which diluted the superheroine/villain dynamics. The darkness of the original movies - flawed though even they were - should be the aim here.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Just wanted to say too I hope you keep her eyes as they are with NO black mascara under the mask - that was on both the films and the TV series but I think she looks great in the above pic as-is. (I'm not averse to it but I think here its not needed, she looks beautiful)

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

What's the ETA for pics and trailer? So hard to wait!
brian81
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any date for when this will be released??

Gonna buy this and valor on same day, love the actress!!!!!!
kwood138
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would love to see another episode with Black Scorpion facing Aftershock
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Black Scorpion had the original "Villains United" concept, still remember that episode where they lure her into a trap and then 6 on 1 beat the absolute snot out of her until she's KO'd.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

New vidcaps for those who are interested!
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Tiiiiights....
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

RedMountain wrote:Black Scorpion had the original "Villains United" concept, still remember that episode where they lure her into a trap and then 6 on 1 beat the absolute snot out of her until she's KO'd.
Probably my favorite scene from that show!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

RedMountain wrote:Black Scorpion had the original "Villains United" concept, still remember that episode where they lure her into a trap and then 6 on 1 beat the absolute snot out of her until she's KO'd.
Yeah that scene was brilliant (not quite the original concept for Villains United though, remember the 4 villains got together in 'Batman the Movie').

Dani looks great as BS, thanks for posting the extra pics.

rayman
Overlord
Overlord

This looks insanely good.

I am ahuge Black Scorpion fan and can't wait for this one especially knowing the quality of Secret Identity and Super Heroine Film, Dani looks incredible hope the sequel is being planned already.
To quote Aftershock "Oooh Black Scorpion did that hurt"

Woo Hoo!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

looks incredible
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

The video will be for sale later today. I updated the post with the new trailer too.

Enjoy