Electra Star Returns videos

General discussions about superheroines!
madcap
Neophyte
Neophyte

Is there any "yes master/mistress" kind of talk in these videos?

Actually, a better question: WHAT videos have that kind of language in them?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I believe there might be a little in part 2. As for other videos that might have it, Wonder Tales comes to mind...

MH
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Arrival Of Virago features some quality, "Yes, Mistress," material. And it's Virago with Kobe which is a winner.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

MightyHypnotic wrote:I believe there might be a little in part 2. As for other videos that might have it, Wonder Tales comes to mind...

MH
So I dl'ed part 2 of this ES returns video.... lemme give you a breakdown of things I thought were good and bad and how it rated for me personally...

-great call on breaking up the videos. I would never have bought the whole thing since it didn't completely blow me away plot/fetish-wise, but I was just trying out the hypno part. I think this division is great.
-I was pleasantly surprised with the hypno. You took it further than you have in a while. Great job here! Your actresses were quite convincing. The relax, and the bits of resistance were cool. Resistance makes it good.
-Your liberally use of kissing and the bits of mistress speech were also great.
-there seemed to be some editing blips... this didn't affect the actual movie for me but it just stood out. Like scrunching of the camera against something, sound blips, shaking a little bit...

For my fetishes, you had kisses and hose. Great. I would maybe like to see one where the girl uses her seduction as hypnosis. Maybe like Poison Ivy, or a deeper style of the harem girl.

Otherwise, I liked it. It wasn't my favorite, but I think it was worth the money (which is a complement, I RARELY think that for videos when I'm done, but yours tend to be worth it!)

The only thing I might add, which is what it seems you're trying to do, are longer plots. Like spanning across several movies, developing characters, larger casts, and multiple villainesses. I think it builds up the possible hypno and peril and could earn you more money as people want to keep up with the series. Of course, it requires more on the acting side.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Not to mention production costs. ;)
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Kace wrote:Not to mention production costs. ;)
Yeah, but it'll be more lucrative. And based on MH's own interests and attention to the fanbase, I think making more money and growing will only benefit the fans, not harm them.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
madcap
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for posting that review, Rico. I'll go ahead and purchase that one based on what you've said about it.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think it was a good idea spltting this video up in three sections. I like MH's video's but to pay $30? That's just to much for me. No disrespect to the quality of the videos because that's excellent, but usually I just skip certain parts in a video and this way you can be more precise in what you want to see and buy.
elusivepenguin
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Blx wrote:I think it was a good idea spltting this video up in three sections. I like MH's video's but to pay $30? That's just to much for me. No disrespect to the quality of the videos because that's excellent, but usually I just skip certain parts in a video and this way you can be more precise in what you want to see and buy.
I completely agree with this!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

That's the idea!

I have this idea a little more fleshed out. Once I get the rest of my releases out I'll explain the plan for 2009 in detail. I think you guys will like it.

MH
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd like to see a brand new Electra Star video topless in her black opaque sheer to waist pantyhosed feet turning out more hapless heroines also topless in their sheer to waist pantyhosed feet.
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The Electra Star outfit is my favorite of MH's videos. More like the Electra Star Returns videos would be really great.
madboy7931
Neophyte
Neophyte

rb9 wrote:
MightyHypnotic wrote:I believe there might be a little in part 2. As for other videos that might have it, Wonder Tales comes to mind...

MH
So I dl'ed part 2 of this ES returns video.... lemme give you a breakdown of things I thought were good and bad and how it rated for me personally...

-great call on breaking up the videos. I would never have bought the whole thing since it didn't completely blow me away plot/fetish-wise, but I was just trying out the hypno part. I think this division is great.
-I was pleasantly surprised with the hypno. You took it further than you have in a while. Great job here! Your actresses were quite convincing. The relax, and the bits of resistance were cool. Resistance makes it good.
-Your liberally use of kissing and the bits of mistress speech were also great.
-there seemed to be some editing blips... this didn't affect the actual movie for me but it just stood out. Like scrunching of the camera against something, sound blips, shaking a little bit...

For my fetishes, you had kisses and hose. Great. I would maybe like to see one where the girl uses her seduction as hypnosis. Maybe like Poison Ivy, or a deeper style of the harem girl.

Otherwise, I liked it. It wasn't my favorite, but I think it was worth the money (which is a complement, I RARELY think that for videos when I'm done, but yours tend to be worth it!)

The only thing I might add, which is what it seems you're trying to do, are longer plots. Like spanning across several movies, developing characters, larger casts, and multiple villainesses. I think it builds up the possible hypno and peril and could earn you more money as people want to keep up with the series. Of course, it requires more on the acting side.
LOVED this video. The fight that they put up to the hypnosis is great. Makes the eventual submission all the better. And yes, when Electra Star says "relax' I come over all funny. It sounds so so sexy. And lots of use of "obey" which I love. And the fact that all 3 girls are very attractive helps :-)