Spinoff to the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series In The Works

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

twilightzoneposterstaytunemed.png
twilightzoneposterstaytunemed.png (577 KiB) Viewed 1449 times
ATTENTION!, ATTENTION! We here at WON YouTube are at the planning stages of creating/developing a new underwater peril fan film series. The series is a combination of Cosplay & The Twilight Zone featuring different MMP Studio Model or Models/Actress or Actresses in each installment. We are currently having discussions with MMP Studios and have provided them with a the script of the pilot/first installment. Once we get a response back from MMP on the status of the script and the actress we want to be in this custom video (which is Jac Ledoux to play Supergirl in the pilot installment) , we will make an official announcement about the new series and the first installment. So Stay Tuned...

DISCLAIMER: THIS POTENTIAL NEW SERIES HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE SUPERGIRL UNDERWATER PERIL FAN FILM SERIES
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Would this series have any limits on characters? For example, would it be limited to characters who already appeared in your underwater peril series? Or would you be able to use characters from other areas? Or even create new characters?

As for me, I'd suggest reusing the Stargirl character and model in one of the episodes. I will admit to developing a crush on her. :thumbup:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:Would this series have any limits on characters? For example, would it be limited to characters who already appeared in your underwater peril series? Or would you be able to use characters from other areas? Or even create new characters?

As for me, I'd suggest reusing the Stargirl character and model in one of the episodes. I will admit to developing a crush on her. :thumbup:
hello, Brad. When it comes to characters in this series...there are no limits in this series. The characters who have appeared in the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film will appear in this new series. New characters will be created as well. As for the stargirl character..that character will be part of the series as well and we would use the same model/actress to play her again.

I hope I answered your questions to the best of my ability. Thank you for you feedback. I really appreciate it. :)
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”