She's back!

General discussions about superheroines!
dagger_fan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ok, this is post is for me but I can't help and share it. Yesterday I was browsing my usual SHiP sites (and some I've just been introduced thanks to this forum from clips4sale). In SHG-Media I noticed two things: a new film starting both Coco (Redwing) and Cassidy (Nice!) and second, a banner from Lunacrush.com indicating Coco was back as lovely agent. So, I though: "hmmmm, it's been a while since I've visited good 'ol superherogirls.com. Maybe they're featuring some new models in that site too"

Well, I went to the site and there was a bunch of publicity about Sunder (oudated as hell) and the new model from Rye UK (fine, but not enough). I decided to check the updates to get a glance at the stories... and THEN, I saw this:

So, yeah! My now favorite model, Ashley Lane, is back! :yahoo: An she will be kicking ass in superherogirls.com. As those who're fans of that site know, the girls always come on top there. She seems to be appearing as a new version of Starlet who is a Supergirl clone. I hope to see her display all her might and beauty as well as overcoming the most perilous of situations! :shutup2:

Well, a monthly subscription will take a toll on the amount of movies I can purchase. But all I can say is:

Thank you SO much superherogirls.com !! Just, thank you!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

She looks great! What else was she in? I'm trying to remember if I've seen her before. Also, is the superherogirls.com site a girl power site? Or just one where the superheroines win? Forgive me for all the questions, I'm just not all that familiar with the model or site, though I'd like to be.
dagger_fan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Brad wrote:She looks great! What else was she in? I'm trying to remember if I've seen her before. Also, is the superherogirls.com site a girl power site? Or just one where the superheroines win? Forgive me for all the questions, I'm just not all that familiar with the model or site, though I'd like to be.
Well, I'd only seen her in SHF's Dagger (see my avatar? hehe). If she's been in something else I haven't seen it and would definitely want to know! In regards to the site, its Superheroines in Peril 100%. They just don't have any nudity (though the heriones costume is commonly removed, usually leaving her in her undies) and 90% of the time the heroine wins at the end. Also, most of the content is photo sets. For a while they did a short movie for every photo set but based on the updates, I'm not sure if they are still doing it.

Hope that helped! And feel free to ask anything else.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

For those interested, Ashley Lane will be in a new Starlet video as well. Same outfit. May release
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

@dagger_fan
Ashley Lane is featured in a couple of videos over at nicheclips for PFK Studios. One is a called Supergirl's Tough Choice and the other is called Stranger Moments.