Anyone interested in a Superheroine KO Comedy??

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was thinking about doing a video with Hanna Barbera sound FX, lots of clunks to the head and tweeting birdies etc, I thought it might be fun to have a pair of superheroines going through the motions and getting KO'ed and captured ala cartoon style. :) I was thinking Kymberly Jane would be good for this with her big boobs :) Or another actress....Doesn't have to be sexual, but the KO's would be there...
What do you think?
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

That sounds like fun :) As long as you don't try this with chloro-KO's :)

BTW: What about this fetish gonzo videos, that you mentioned?
MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:I am going to shoot another Superheroine Gonzo vid, just some short scenes with a lot of good stuff like chloros, KO's, mind bending...etc..
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The 1960s Batman strikes the perfect balance of comedy and action for my taste. Even though the situations are ludicrous, it's played with straight-faced conviction by the heroes. That's the tone you emulate so well in your videos. For me, the Three Stooges-style KO's with tweeting birds and crossed eyes could cross the line too far from camp into farce.

Having said that, I've been wanting to request a lighter version of this scene from The Killing Joke. While the mask-pulling is fine, the violence is way too "Dark 'n' Gritty" in its original form. Doing the headwhack of KnightWoman (as ever) as slapstick comedy could take the nasty edge off it and make it a lot of fun.
Attachments
bmkj.jpg
bmkj.jpg (317.79 KiB) Viewed 4535 times
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:I was thinking about doing a video with Hanna Barbera sound FX, lots of clunks to the head and tweeting birdies etc, I thought it might be fun
What do you think?
75% of the villains I play in the super heroine films are pretty agro monster/thugs. straight laced angry mean beatum up type folks. 25% are purposefully created to be funny. The flamboyant obviously gay villain with stereotypical mannerisms, and over the top insane/funny joker, a wannabe master villain who just can't win, etc. when i did the research for our sales I found that the funny villains movies got almost 2X the sales, and definitely got me more emails/messages commenting on it

I would recommend giving it a go, especially in the middle of a heavy shoot day. you would be surprised how quickly and thoroughly it lifts the mood on set.

If I can ever be a goon for you just let me know. We are planning to hit the east coast several times in 2016.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

No
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'd like it. If the humor resulted in sexual content. Like accidentally knocking something off a wall to KO them.
colt13
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great idea. Has to have over the top dialogue also. Kymberly jane and Ludella Hahn would be excellent choices.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have absolutely NO interested in Superheroine KO Comedy. :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I have absolutely NO interest in Superheroine KO Comedy. :)
Ditto.

In the UK one episode of MASH was shown with the canned laughter you always had stateside and there was outcry - we usually saw it broadcast in silence other than the script as we knew when to laugh - ie at the funny bits. We didnt need dubbed noises then and by god we don't need them now!

:D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I guess the big problem is that comedy noises add a further layer of unreality which may be fine in animation, but would seem seriously weird in a live action fetish video. I would personally be inclined to explain away the noises as a symptom of some sort of hallucinogenic gas designed to make the heroines doubt their own reality.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I'm up for anything that makes superheroines look stupid (especially if it's against their will) so... have at it!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Maybe I should change the title to, Anybody interested in a a Superheroine KO Comedy I hope so since we are going to make one anyway? :)
TDiddy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Comedic like the Batman TV series from the sixties?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

As long as you use the Benny Hill theme
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Maybe I should change the title to, Anybody interested in a a Superheroine KO Comedy I hope so since we are going to make one anyway? :)
Can you give us an example of the sort of thing you're aiming for? Even the Super Friends cartoons and Electra Woman & Dyna Girl didn't do tweeting birdies on their KO's. Are you suggesting a kind of superheroine version of The Three Stooges?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

As long as theres heroines in tights getting knocked out, carried, and lightly groped I'm all in :)
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Personally I like the idea of this kind of thing though it might be quite hard to pull off. The two ways I can picture it working is 60s Batman style where everything: dialog, plot, names etc are very silly but the actors are playing it very straight-faced so the comedy is in the contrast; the other is maybe something Benny Hill like with lots of bending over and heroines falling on each other, maybe even silent with speech bubble dialog?
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Whatever happened to this idea? I think it would be terrific. Hope you have plans to go thru with it. Those that don't like it don't have watch it.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I never saw this till just now, I would be on board I think it would be a cool change, who doesn't like a good campy vid or cheesy now and then, plus like X said above,,if a bonk on the noggin leads to a costume getting customized and some XXX we all win :D
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

I like what Mamooche said above: As long as there are knocked out superheroines getting carried, lightly fondled,, bring it on.
Razerriddick
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

:wolverine:
Last edited by Razerriddick 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

galla wrote:I think it could work if done right.
Slapstick is one of the most difficult types of comedy to pull off, though. (Even though it looks easy.)