Hollywoods Destruction! Heroine Wrestling Feat. Hollywood & Amazon Annie!

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you love KO's, you'll love this vid!

The GLOW legend is BACK at Heroine Wrestling!

THey say in sports when 2 foes meet for the first time it's hard to know what to expect or what the outcome will be. Hollywood has been a dominant force in wrestling for many years so natually she has all the confidence in the world that she can take on and beat newcoming Amazon Annie. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, right? Well, in theory, yes.

Hollywood starts out strong and delivers some tough moves to Annie as well as a low blow knee to the crotch that angers the amazon but keeps her off balance. Annie tries to counter but it's too late. Hollywood uses her skill and her experience to capitalize on her advantage and applies a sleeper to Annie, taking her down!

When Annie awakes however, she begins a thorough assault on Hollywood, one that she won't recover from for the rest of the match!

Hollywood is no match for the amazon's strong thighs and every time she finds her head squeezed between them, it's a quick trip to dreamland! Annie is also quite adept at applying sleepers and using her strength to spin and throw Hollywood around the mats.

Annie decided to play with her opponent while she is out and puts her in various poses until she starts to come to. But Hollywood's strength is sapped and she can't break free from the Amazon's clutches! She is helpless to defend herself! After Annie puts Hollywood to sleep with various sleepers and scissors, a punishing bearhug takes our daring heroine out for good and the lights go down on Hollywood.

Hollywood swears revenge on Annie and we can't wait to see the result!

Moves:Airplane Spins, Bow & Arrow, Camel Clutch, Head Scissors, sleeper, Figure 4 Leg Choke, Rag Doll,Body Punches, Bearhug, Reverse Bearhug. and more!

http://www.heroinewrestling.com
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (92.12 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (43.01 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
15.jpg
15.jpg (52.27 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
16.jpg
16.jpg (48.23 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (60.8 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
20.jpg
20.jpg (45.43 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
21.jpg
21.jpg (49.91 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
26.jpg
26.jpg (43.55 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
30.jpg
30.jpg (52.98 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
33.jpg
33.jpg (46.79 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
34.jpg
34.jpg (52.11 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

This wrestling video looks very awesome to check out. I already have a few Heroine Wrestling videos. Mostly the ones with the ladies in their pantyhosed feet. I'd like to see a Heroine Wrestling video of Christina Carter and Hollywood challenging each other in Supergirl outfits and tan super shiny sheer to waist pantyhosed feet. Between those two,I'd like to see who comes out on top.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

She and her old GLOW partner should team up again as super heroines....
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:This wrestling video looks very awesome to check out. I already have a few Heroine Wrestling videos. Mostly the ones with the ladies in their pantyhosed feet. I'd like to see a Heroine Wrestling video of Christina Carter and Hollywood challenging each other in Supergirl outfits and tan super shiny sheer to waist pantyhosed feet. Between those two,I'd like to see who comes out on top.
I just saw Miss Carter yesterday, I will bring it up!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

avenger wrote:She and her old GLOW partner should team up again as super heroines....

Which partner is that?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Tiffany Million! Don't tell me you've never heard of her!?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

(although she doesn't use that name anymore and probably doesn't like to acknowledge a certain part of her past life) but it would be a pretty cool team up as super heroines after all these years
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah sure I've heard of her! But I thought Hollywood's partner was Vine...

Tiffany Million had awesome cans and I believe they were real the way they used to bounce around in her costume all the time.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

You know what? You're right about Vine....I think Tiffany Million was paired with someone else but I can't remember her name. Just fragments of my prepubescent adolescents
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

#33 is a great shot! Love to see Hollywood defeated and exhausted in the arms of her captor. And those tights clad legs and ass! She's still got it!
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

That would be great to see her with Vine and a few other former GLOW girls helper out at least
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So maybe Tiffany Million's glow partner was Roxy Astor?