SuperiorGirl DOOMSDAY available (11-6-2013)

General discussions about superheroines!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nordstom wrote:
sgz6 wrote:
Nordstom wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I say we find the guy who said she was fat,and beat the crap out of him..........or worse make him apply for obamacare :)
Yeah, yeah....because people shouldn't be allowed to have differing opinions.
Different opinions are fine, but you can be more diplomatic in your comments. The guy who didn't like the model could have said something else. If she doesn't fit your idea of a good SG model, fine but at least be polite in you feedback.
Or, you can simply ignore the comments you don't like.

Or make a joke of it, which is what was done. But why bring this up again? You posted a comment a week ago after the one you referred to above, why go back over old ground?
Let's just move on.
Last edited by tallyho 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good point,lets actually talk about THE MOVIE!
Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

***Official Release date***

Rye has finished all 3 movies and just finished up the "Making Of Doomsday" right now. He decided to put the extended scenes into the Making of portion because it was just easier and didn't require to rescore any of the music.

Wednesday is the target release date because we still have to proof them and leave time to re-render any mistakes we find and make trailers for each chapter :)

Wednesday November 6th 2013 is officially DOOMSDAY :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Two words: HELL YEAH

Thanks for the update by the way--much appreciated :)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This looks the like best production so far! I really wish it was a Punished Heroines release, but maybe we will get one of this caliber on that end. Love the dirt, uniform destruction, and blood. Makes it look like she ACTUALLY had a rough fight. I am loving the look of this!

:thumbup: :thumbup:
possum2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The blood is the only thing about this that makes me hesitate to buy it.
I love the tattered costume and the KOs, and especially like how he's carrying her limp body around, but the blood ruins videos like these a bit for me, I like the heroines looking pretty without things getting too graphic.
Rye
Producer
Producer

All Products are uploaded to SHG-Media.com and should be available in the next couple hours...

- Buying the Trilogy gets you 20% off - plus the Making of Doomsday which includes extended scenes, deleted scenes, and some great intimate moments with Cassidy. I was originally going to include some pictures but I added footage from the photoshoot to the Making Of Doomsday instead. Footage from skyfire, zandor and ultragirl didn't make the cut. -

- Each Chapter will be 24.95 purchased separately -

possum2-
There isn't much blood imo.. but if any at all ruins it for you there is always chapter 1 and 2 which do not have any blood ;)
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye wrote:All Products are uploaded to SHG-Media.com and should be available in the next couple hours...

- Buying the Trilogy gets you 20% off - plus the Making of Doomsday which includes extended scenes, deleted scenes, and some great intimate moments with Cassidy. I was originally going to include some pictures but I added footage from the photoshoot to the Making Of Doomsday instead. Footage from skyfire, zandor and ultragirl didn't make the cut. -

- Each Chapter will be 24.95 purchased separately -

possum2-
There isn't much blood imo.. but if any at all ruins it for you there is always chapter 1 and 2 which do not have any blood ;)
I guess I will be staying up lol
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

you should show a few scene grabs for each episode. your trying to set a precedent with this release. I don't think it will work! it's obvious customers will need to buy ALL to make any sense of the video. you should have just made the price $ 44.95 dollars for the 50 minutes total. good luck!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

$60?????????????
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

I bought it and I have to say WOW! Cassidy was perfect once again and the bad guys were all great also. The editing was superb and the acting was right on. you get great peril in all three parts. the really rough stuff happens in part 3 as you would imagine, but parts 1 and 2 have some great scenes, so I am happy I got the special deal. going to check out the "making of" now. I just wanted Rye and company to know how much I like the movie!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Looks like a top shelf production!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Awesome stuff Rye, enjoyed all 3 parts and Cassidy was incredible!!! Also loved the Arnie impressions by Doomsday in the making of part, dude has skills!!!
Rye
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:it's obvious customers will need to buy ALL to make any sense of the video.
I would strongly disagree because as its something I gave great consideration to when filming them. Each chapter should make sense and has plenty of content/story to stand on their own.

Leadpoison-
Nice art work ;)

g-reaper2001-
Thank you so much

Richpartist-
That's the trilogy price and you get all 3 movies plus extras. Not a bad deal ;)

Supergirl is mine-
Thank you! Ya I could not keep his Arnold impressions a secret.. it was a must share!

To everyone-

There is a release thread created in latest releases if you have any more questions or comments.

Rye
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

I'd agree that each section can stand on its own a bit. Very well done videos. The actress's body type normally isn't my thing (don't get my wrong - she's beautiful; I just prefer a different body type), but she really sells this performance.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I am one that is a fan of this whole idea, & I think they pulled it off with a total package, for the aspect of some blood well we are talking about doomsday not the peanuts ! there was enough out there for us fans to look over read & pretty much know what to expect.
I guess my point is those that buy these types of productions know or should by now that if you have a little patient you can pretty much learn all you need to to feel confident in the video you will buy.
I for one do not have one complaint at all.
there would be only one reason for me to ever complain & that would be if I was actually putting the money towards the production.
My hats ff to everyone that was part of this epic creation :)

you deliver what you promise in my opinion