Kristina Hess presents the "Chained" Series!

General discussions about superheroines!
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm am sadden that this individual is still causing you trouble
But I know that your dedication and believe that your dedication and previous works will bring you through this whole mess
There just isn't keeping such a talented lady like you down for to long
May things be nothing but better for you with this Change

Look forward to any and all future works that you are involved with
ripper1
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

It sucks that people can be so malicious. Glad that your knew partners can spot bollocks when they read it.
Hope you go on to bigger and better things. Good luck with the new venture.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

I'm a little surprised that The Asshole has the time to muck about in the affairs of a fledgling HIP producer when He's in the middle of creating a multi-million dollar theatrical feature film and starting a comic book company. I guess exceptional time management skills are also part of His repertoire and he has modestly failed to mention them before now. Now, far be it for a peon like myself to question the business acumen of One so gifted, but I can't help but notice that the website devoted to said multi-million dollar theatrical feature film hasn't been updated in months. A person could interpret that as a sign that all is not well with the production, but let's be honest - it's probably just a brilliant marketing ploy devised by Him. Perhaps marketing gurus in the future will point to this campaign for a multi-million dollar theatrical feature film as the turning point, the "eureka" moment that changed the marketing paradigm forever.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Kristina.
YetiTaz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Oh sweet dreams of superheroine goddesses!

The best news ever is that Kristina and Amanda/Tiffany are working together. Your chemistry has always been magnificent on the screen. Not to mention how hot Amanda sells a good beatdown.

I will be looking forward to more about this project.
OmniRisingProductions
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

You guys are all so sweet and awesome - thank you so so so much for your support :) I'm excited to try to push through all the negatives and focus on the amazing cast and crew I have the honor of calling friends and fellow colleagues! and the projects we can create together!

I'd like the entire situation and experience be nothing but a vague nightmare memory I can leave behind me.

That being said, I will be sure to keep you all posted on my involvement with future episodes of Ultimate Superheroines! Have a great weekend everyone!!!! :thumbup:

~Kristina
~Kristina Hess
Producer | Omni Rising Productions
http://www.OmniRisingProductions.com
http://www.ChainedtheSeries.com
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi,

Anyone know where I cab find this video series or anything more sensual from Kristina Hess or Amanda?