Angelique Kitos 1st Forced-O Superherione Clip

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Mamooche
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I love your legs in those pantyhose Ms Kithos. Very sexy. I was wondering though: Any chance of one of your next vids being a more peril/knockout centric type deal? I know you've done stuff like that before for places liek Dawnstar and I would love to see you do another. With some chloroform ko's and such.
Superheroinegirl22
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd love to see your Wonder Woman forced to Cum against her will.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I bought this, and even though this type of material isn't normally my cup of tea, I thought it was fantastic. Angelique has amazing facial and body reactions to her peril, and I hope to see more from her!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

KNOCK OUT BODY! Lookin FANTASTIC in a SKIN TIGHT LEOTARD and SHINY TIGHTS!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Owlan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Just watched the downloaded clip, and I most certainly hope this is the first of many more! Loved the costume and more importantly the shapely damsel it was covering. My only minor gripe (and this might be because this was a test to see if you a) were happy to do this type of peril and b) whether it would sell) was there wasn't much to set the scene in the clip. You were captured, then bound, then pleasured, but there wasn't much explanantion as to why i.e. was Marshmellow Avenger being pleasured to weaken her super powers? To weaken her will to hypnotise her? To deliver a fatally mind-blowing climax? Like I say minor gripe, and I hope you decide to do more such scenes (particularly in the Wonder Woman costume!).
Superheroinegirl22
Sargeant
Sargeant

I usual assume the villain just does he gets to watch it. Or cause it is her greatest humiliation.
ds22
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

angeliquekithos wrote:Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that i shot my first Wonder Kitos forced-orgasm video last weekend and should have it up to my NEW C4S site.
http://www.clips4sale.com/45482

When will it be up?