Tracy's New Batgirl Clip

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

This is for Tracy:

Please add additional payment options other than GizmoCard! It's a pain in the arse. : /
The clip itself looks amazing, you are Batgirl. Excellent job!

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/43460/Bat-Bait#4280274
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Ask kindly and you receive.

Not sure if my post catalyzed it, but Ms. Jordan has updated her store. Wicked stuff over there, guys -- go check it out.
And best of luck to you, Tracy, in your sales! I doubt you have much to worry about. Keep up the fantastic work.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

PREVIEW
I JUST LOVE that Purple 1960s Batgirl costume! :D
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

She's one of my favourites to play the 1968 Batgirl! She plays all her Batgirl-in-bondage scenes oh so great! :D
BatTracy
Producer
Producer

Hi BatTracy Fans!

Thank you so much for all of the support and great compliments. I absolutely love getting in character and playing Batgirl! I am BatTracy!!!

I've finally started filming my own Batgirl videos as some of you have noticed. I currently have 2 videos for sale in my clips4sale store and will update more as soon as I can. I am also accepting custom orders for videos. Please email me for more information and check out my store!

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/43460

BatTracy is Tree Trapped

BatTracy is BatBait!

Thanks!
Until next time...same BatTime, same BatForum...

~Tracy Jordan
[email protected]
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Tracy, I gotta' hand it to ya, this is great news. You'll make a killing with all of your clips!

The Batgirl films are awesome, in high quality it's some of the best superheroine peril stuff I've ever seen - just totally aligned with my taste for that character. So keep it up!

As for the fetishist in my, I have to ask - is BatTracy gagged in the "tree-tied" one? Also - the tape has been fantastic, but you should never underestimate the power of a tight red bandana cleave gag on a classic character such as Ms. Gordon!

Again, great work. Good to see you're taking the time to post here every now and then!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Tracy i admire your skill, costume and bravery to do this....its wonderful...maybe someday i will gain the confidence as well as overcome the fear of family accidentally finding out..lol

Would there ever be a chance to see recreations of the old tv series? Especially the episode catwomans dressed to kill.....i think you would do a wonderful struggle on the pattern cutter....meow!
Good luck and keep up the great work

Tina
BatTracy
Producer
Producer

Just posted a new BatTracy clip:

BatTracy is Tickle Trapped!

Ms. Gordon gets a call from the library that the donation money for the upcoming banquet is missing! But Barbara is not surprised. She knew the Jokester had his eye on that money, so she had sprayed the money case with a detection spray that would lead BatTracy right to him! The plan works and BatTracy is able to track down the Jokester's henchwoman that was sent to steal the case. However, once she confronts the thief, she is challenged to a fight. This thug is no match for BatTracy and a final super kick sends the evil doer flying back into the couch. Unfortunately, the thug gets up while BatTracy's back is turned and traps her in a sleeper hold. When BatTracy wakes up her wrists and ankles are tied and the Jokester's henchwoman begins torturing her with tickles! BatTracy tries to resist, but succumbs to complete laughter and is helpless to all of the tickling. Will BatTracy get free!? Or will the Jokester get the last laugh in this adventure?

Hope you enjoy it!
john47
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

not a bad video however would it be possible to show you getting into costume as you clearly have no problem in earlier videos of showing yourself in your underwear.beats doing the same stuff over and over ...still it wasn"t a bad video keep up the work
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Tracy looks A M A Z I N G in that purple Batgirl UNITARD! ~ MEOW!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

I agree. They're using a way better lens to capture the look and feel of her suit -- it's amazing how a bit of high def just makes anything twice as hot.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Whilst I agree with the previous posts regards the quality of the costume and the technical stuff, let's face it guys it's what's inside the costume that makes it work! I think Tracy looks fantastically good, every inch the heroine. Of course to be sure I'd have to look at every inch of her.....
Great work Tracy and your co star, plus everyone else involved. Thanks for posting the pics.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

[quote="BatTracy"]Just posted a new BatTracy clip:

BatTracy is Tickle Trapped!

Looks great! Can I ask where did you get your boots?
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Love the new avatar, Knotty!

Your Batlass clip is an absolute classic, a must-buy.
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

metalgearzeta wrote:Love the new avatar, Knotty!

Your Batlass clip is an absolute classic, a must-buy.

Thanks, it's an oldie but a goodie! :-D
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Where is that Batlass clip available for purchase Knottyguy?
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

djhooker85 wrote:Where is that Batlass clip available for purchase Knottyguy?
you can find it here, http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

BatTracy wrote:Just posted a new BatTracy clip:
And AGAIN, ladies and gentlemen! Tracy just posted another awesome Batgirl clip -- I think you'll all agree. Go check it out!
it2007
Henchman
Henchman

Like her as Batgirl, but the videos don't really justify the price. I understand they are HD and take more time to upload, but other stores offer HD clips for the same price as the non HD-versions, but her pricing is way above typical c4s standard pricing these days. Typical c4s price is 1 min = $1 plus an additional $1, whereas hers are plus $2-4 more per clip, not competitive at all with other comparable stores.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

I can understand where you're coming from, but I've never had any problem with her pricing ... And IMO, she's miles ahead of your usual Batgirl peril video.

I just wish she'd mix up her gags! Don't misread me, I'm down with the wrap-arounds, but variety is the spice of life!
BatTracy
Producer
Producer

GREAT NEWS: I have just updated my clips4sale store with 2 new BatTracy clips!

Fighting BatTracy and Battle of the Superheroines

Both of these videos were sponsored by Fem Wrestling Rooms and are shot in the FWR wrestling ring.

In Fighting BatTracy you get a chance to see what's it's like to have a boxing match against the dazzling daredoll. Shot in POV style BatTracy is lured into the ring and forced to box. The sexy super heroine is caught off guard at first, but then gets the upper hand and shows you her fighting skills!

Image Image Image Image Image Image

In Battle of the Superheroines, BatTracy and Supergirl (played by the lovely Jaquelyn Velvets) are transported into the ring and told they must battle each other to prove who is the better heroine. However, they must do this with a disadvantage, Supergirl's powers are neutralized and Batgirl is without her utility belt. The captivating crusaders do not want to fight each other at first, but they soon turn against each other and break out into a full wrestling match. Who will prevail? You'll have to tune in to find out ;)

Image Image Image Image Image Image
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the camel clutch....looks painful.....painfully fun!
RenoBinder
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say that I've uploaded a few new Tracy Jordan as Batgirl videos (well, BatTracy actually), with Kordelia Devonshire co-starring as KatKordy. Hope you guys like them.

Arthur Bruin "RenoBinder"

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21602
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

RenoBinder wrote:Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to say that I've uploaded a few new Tracy Jordan as Batgirl videos (well, BatTracy actually), with Kordelia Devonshire co-starring as KatKordy. Hope you guys like them.

Arthur Bruin "RenoBinder"

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21602

Looks like some good stuff in there!