Mortal Kombat

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Dude, I would LOVE fetish vid with girls in the modern Mortal Kombat costumes. Especially the new Kitana costume. Pit that versus any MK villain. But instead of a fatality when she inevitably loses, she would be humiliated, fondled, and eventually have sex forced upon her. SEXALITY!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

PREVIEWS

PREVIEW
Kitana - Cosplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mileena Cosply
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

Sonya Blade Cosplay
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

First off, those cosplayers are official. They worked at the European MK tournament.

As for a scenario, I like your ideas...except I'd rather have Kitana taken through force in MANY positions, instead of hypno. As for taking her soul, I say once he makes her cum, her soul is forfit. Then he has fun with her one last time after she's dead, either in her mouth or down below.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

We'd have to find a way to supply the costume, but I have ordered customs from Rye. It may take a bit to get done due to scheduling, but I'm sure he'd do it. But you may have to settle for a Blonde Kitana, (or just do Sonya), or go through someone else. I've talked to other producers as well, and they have brunette models. We'd still need to supply the costumes, and the production values may be less, but I'd totally do it.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

[youtube][/youtube]

For bondage fans like me, Sonya gets chained and taunted by Kano in this official series from WB. Only problem being 1)Her outfit resembles nothing like what I've seen from the games and 2)Not quite hot enough :? I do dig her defiant attitude tho, she is one fiesty lass who would really make one hell of a fetish vid :mrgreen:
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I don't want to get hopes up, but I am currently in talks with a producer to not only get the Kitana costume from that cosplay made, but to have it used in a video.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

using a character based on Kitana...complete ripoff named Katana.
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm not really into hypno, so I'm thinking a loosely based Scorpion character. Use of his spear as a bondage and strangling tool is too good to pass up.

Also, after the money I might spend on the Kitana costume, buying a $50 Scorpion getup will be easy.