The Humiliation of Powermaiden

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey everybody, this is my first time contributing and I'm very excited. I've written for several other boards and now I'm excited to post here for the first time. I feel I should warn my heroines take a lot of damage and face some very adult peril. I'll thank you in advance for reading my story, as well as encourage any feedback you're inclined to leave. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! :) And hopefully it'll only be the first of many stories I post here. Powermaiden is a heroine I created for this story. She's a little hooky :wink: but hopefully not too bad. Well enough out of me, let's get on with the peril!! Thanks again, Jane

The Humiliation of Powermaiden
By Lady Jane

It was nothing more than a rusted out factory in a neighborhood that was itself ruled by gangs and criminals, so it was no surprise to our heroine to see the red Ford parked beside it. A single mighty bound brought the heroine onto the roof. Like the building, the car didn't look like much but less than an hour ago it had evaded police in a high-speed chase with ease. Landing lightly on the roof of the abandoned factory, Powermaiden made a mental note that she had better not take anything here for granted. Through an open window she could just make out the voices of four excited criminals talking with in the building. Bragging about the bank robbery and how everything had gone exactly to plan, Powermaiden imagined.

"Bet you guys didn't plan on me," she whispered smugly.

Confident as she was, Powermaiden was still being cautious. This gang had just pulled off a daring bank robbery so they were obviously a dangerous bunch. Even with her super powers, it would certainly be a bad idea to walk into a hail of bullets!

Using her super strength she ripped the access door off its hinges and started down the stairway behind it. Her boots clanked on the steel steps and for a second she reconsidered wearing high heels in the future. The thought came and went quickly as she again heard the criminals talking below. The stairway led to a long hallway with office doors on either side. Powermaiden proceeded cautiously, not wanting any surprises to come from those office doors. None did and at the end of the hall she stepped out onto a long balcony that over looked what used to be the assembly floor. There was a table on the floor below with four thugs standing around it laughing.

"Hope the joke was funny," Powermaiden shouted. "Cuz it's gonna be the last any of you tell for a long time!"

They all turned at the sound of her voice looking up at her tall, voluptuous body. She wore white knee high boots. Her long, statuesque legs were covered in shiny blue, Lycra tights. A white utility belt rested on her shapely hips and her toned abs were bare. Her full, round breasts were barely contained in a long sleeve half shirt, the same color as her tights. The neck was cut in a low V displaying her massive cleavage. Attached to that plunging neckline a white cape hanging just about to her waist completed the ensemble. Her thick auburn mane hung loosely about her shoulders and Powermaiden gave it a shake before smiling down at the thugs.

Leaping over the balcony hand railing, she landed nimbly on the floor before them. The four men drew their guns and opened fire! Powermaiden sprung into motion. Her super-speed made her almost impossible to hit. It was very draining but of the many powers she possessed the heroine was not bullet proof. She was able at least to out last the criminals’ ammo. When the triggers began to click, the thugs threw down their guns swearing. Powermaiden grinned confidently and put her fists on her shapely hips.

"Ready to give up?" she asked.

The goons stepped back, bringing their hands up before them in a defensive posture.

"Well you see, that last joke..." one of them growled. "Turns out its on you!"

"You four against me?" she laughed. "That really is a joke."

"Yep and here comes the punch line..."

Suddenly all four of them pulled some kind of mask from behind their backs. There was an electric whirring noise and a misty blue gas began to pour into the room. Powermaiden smelled the gas and instantly began to feel light headed.

Gas! She realized looking for the door immediately, knowing she needed to get into fresh air before the gas took full effect, whatever that might be. She took a few already unsteady steps toward the door.

"Stop her you idiots,” said a new voice, a woman Powermaiden could not see. "The gas will weaken her but it may not put her completely out!"

Immediately the thugs obeyed, advancing cautiously. Our heroine readied herself for a fight. It had to be quick so she could escape the gas. The first thug threw a wild punch she avoided easily and retaliated with a kick to the chest that took him off his feet! The next thug came at her too quick, he punched her in the stomach viciously. Powermaiden gasp but retaliated with a punch of her own. The thug went down but already she was feeling weaker, the gas was some how sapping her super strength!

Then one of them grabbed her from behind, pinning her arms to her side! The other circled around and quickly punched her across her beautiful face! She cried out in pain and kicked at the thug. He took the hit and stumbled but did not fall. Almost laughing he came back and drove two vicious punches into Powermaiden’s exposed belly. She groaned and struggled against the thug holding her. The gas acted even quicker than she feared, our heroine's super strength was already gone! The attacker punched her again drawing another groan of pain, and then he slapped her across the face! Powermaiden thrashed violently and managed to break the hold on her. She lunged forward punching the attacker with all the strength she had left! He stumbled backwards, falling to one knee. A set of hands spun her around and one of the others slugged her in the jaw. Her head spun and she collapsed to her knees. Then he grabbed a hand full of hair and jerked her face upwards, Powermaiden yelped in pain. He punched her again! Then once more and this time she cried out and sprawled flat on the floor.

Vaguely she sensed all four thugs standing over her. One yanked her to her feet by her auburn locks! One of the others stepped forward and began driving punches into her naked belly. Powermaiden groaned helplessly as he pounded on her! She gasped for breath and struggled weakly, but without her super strength she was no match for the man holding her! One of the other thugs stepped in, shouldering his partner out of the way. This one punched her in the face! Then again! And again! She cried out in pain and her legs seemed to go limp. The one holding her released her and Powermaiden collapsed to floor, holding her abs and gasping.

The sexy curves of her body trembled with each breath. Our heroine knew she was in trouble but she could not even find the strength to stand. Suddenly she felt her cape being torn off. Then one of them grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her legs straight. He quickly unzipped and removed her boots.

I can't let this happen, she thought desperately. Must find strength to fight back!

Next they flipped her onto her stomach. The blue spandex leggings she wore cupped her firm round ass perfectly. In her dazed state it seemed far away but she heard their lewdly threatening comments. Dread clutched her. Finally they handcuffed both hands behind her back and Powermaiden knew what it was to be completely helpless! Unable to resist she trembled, moaning in fear as she felt a hand caress her ass.

"There'll be time for that later!" it was the female voice again. "Get her up!"

Powermaiden was hauled to her feet, supported by one of her assailants. The gas had begun to clear now but her strength showed no signs of returning. She ached all over from the beating and when she saw whom that other voice belonged to, she knew the worst was yet to come! Standing before her, hands on her hips, a sneer on her sexy lips, was Alison Grave!

"Alison, I should've known you were behind this!" Powermaiden snarled. "Let me go this instant!"

"Shut your arrogant mouth!" Alison said and she backhanded the super heroine.

Next Alison drove two vicious punches into her bare stomach! Powermaiden gasped with each blow and sank to her knees with a groan when he released her arms. Alison cocked her shapely hips, threw her head back and laughed.

"I kinda like having you on your knees before me," Alison said.

"Why are you doing this?" our heroine asked, lifting her head to face her nemesis.

"The question I'm asking is why haven't I done this sooner," Alison purred leaning over and mockingly stroking Powermaiden's cheek.

That touch sent chills down her spine. She looked away. Alison grabbed her roughly by the chin and turned Powermaiden back to face her. There was a wicked grin on the villainess's face. Alison came forward, pressing her ruby lips against our heroine's. Powermaiden whined and tried to pull away but Alison held her firmly. She was even able to force her soft tongue between our heroine's lips! It thrust and wiggled in Powermaiden's mouth and even she was surprised at just how violating that felt. The super heroine moaned helplessly while Alison kissed her. Finally she pulled away with that same wicked grin.

"Mmmm, yummy," Alison taunted. "You see Powermaiden, I own you now. You can either cooperate or we will make you cooperate!"

Powermaiden’s head drooped in shame. "What do you want from me?"

"First, tell me where your powers came from," Alison demanded.

Powermaiden bit her lip reluctantly. Alison slapped her hard for the hesitation! She followed up with a backhand that nearly knocked the heroine over! Then she slapped again. With her hands cuffed behind her, our heroine was defenseless against the assault.

"I'll make this real simple," Alison said leaning close. "I want your powers and if you tell me how to get them, this all ends right now."

"Never!" Powermaiden said.

"Have it your way," Alison grinned. "Boys, we're gonna do the torture thing."

The thugs came forward all at once. They grabbed her arms and uncuffed her wrists. The super heroine struggled against them but she was no match in her weakened condition. They easily drug her to a pair of manacles hanging from the ceiling. Powermaiden thrashed her arms, trying to avoid being chained but one of the thugs punched her! Reeling from the blow and our heroine was easily locked into the manacles. She struggled against the chains but they were solid titanium, she might not have been able to break them even with her super powers intact.

"Humiliation first," Alison said standing off to the side.

One thug stepped forward eagerly and unbuckled Powermaiden’s white belt. Then he ran his hands over her shapely hips and down her firm thighs. His rough hands grabbed her perfect ass drawing an uncomfortable whine from the heroine. Then he hooked his thumbs under the waistband of her skintight leggings. He slowly pulled them down, exposing a lacey white thong beneath.

“You bastards,” Powermaiden moaned.

Then a second thug rushed up and grabbed her just above the waist. Slowly his hands slid upward, rubbing over her breasts, and grabbing at the neckline of her shirt.

"No, you can't do this," Powermaiden whimpered.

Without hesitation he ripped the top open! Our heroine’s pert breasts bounced into the cool air, barely contained in a strapless white bra!

The other two dropped to their knees and grabbed her by either ankle. She tried to resist but they easily pulled her legs apart and strapped her ankles to either side of a spreader bar. When they stepped away, Alison returned. Hanging helplessly and stripped to her bra and panties, Powermaiden was too humiliated to even look the villainess in the eyes.

"Look at you," Alison laughed. "Slutty thong and a matching bra? Maybe, is that were your powers come from... Your perky titties?"

Alison stepped forward and grabbed Powermaiden's plump round breasts. She fondled and squeezed, while our heroine could only writhe in her binds. She began to moan and whimper while the villainess worked over her firm melons. Alison pulled down the bra cups fully exposing the two fleshy orbs. She squeezed all the harder, and Powermaiden let out a long helpless moan as her pink nipples hardened.

"Stop this," Powermaiden pleaded.

"Not so powerful now are you," Alison said. "Powermaiden? More like Power-slut... you whore! Listen to you moan."

Alison reached down and grabbed the superheroine’s lace covered pussy! Powermaiden gasped and struggled futilely against the straps of the spreader bar trying to close her legs. They held her ankles fast and all she could do was wiggle her shapely legs while her nemesis molested her. The villainess began rubbing her soft spot firmly. Alison's vile touch sent unpleasant tingles rippling across our heroine’s abs and chest. Total humiliation washed over Powermaiden and she began to beg.

"No, stop, please no,'' our heroine mewled. "Please stop... no... stop..."

"Just tell me what I want to know!" Alison commanded.

"You could never have my powers," Powermaiden whimpered between moans. "I’ll never tell you!"

"We’ll see," Alison snarled.

She pulled her hand away from the super heroine, curled it into a fist and then drove it viciously into the soft V between her legs. Powermaiden screamed! Alison punched her again! A wave of agony rolled over our heroine as she screamed again.

"Please stop this," our heroine begged.

Alison put hands on her shoulders and rammed her knee into Powermaiden’s soft cunt. Her whole body shook with pain as she cried out yet again. The villainess drove her knee in again! As pain washed over her Powermaiden went limp in her binds on the edge of unconsciousness.

I'm completely helpless, she thought. I save people, how could I let myself become the victim?

Alison kneed her twice more, then stepped away breathing hard. Our heroine hung limp in her binds, utterly defeated.

“Please… no more,” the heroine moaned weakly.

"You know how to end it," Alison snarled.

“I… I can’t…” Powermaiden whimpered.

“Have it your way,” Alison hissed. “Boys, take her down. Time to have some fun…”

The first thug stepped forward eagerly as Alison moved away. Powermaiden looked at him weakly and a shiver of fear ran down her spine. He cupped her breast firmly and began to squeeze. Powermaiden tried to pull away but he snaked one arm around her slender waist and pulled her voluptuous body against his. He kept groping her breast with his free hand. She squealed when he twisted her nipple and then drew in a shuddering breath. This seemed to excite the thug! His hand slipped down over her toned abdomen and rubbed her pussy. Powermaiden could not resist a shuddery moan and felt shame wash over her as she got wet. His coarse fingers slipped under the lace of her thong and dove into the quickly moistening flesh.

“Oh gawd, noooo,” the heroine moaned. "This can't be happening!"

Her hips trembled as he spread her lips and began to rub her clit. Powermaiden was helpless as unwanted arousal washed over her. She could no longer stifle her moans. The thug molesting her increased his tempo and she began to gasp and moan in rhythm with his hand. He rubbed and massaged her pussy faster! The superheroine tried to fight it but her own body was beginning to betray. Her head spun as he quickly learned how to play her.

“Listen to that boys,” Alison said. “The slut likes it!”

Hopelessly bound Powermaiden could do nothing as she was molested! Soon the treatment became too much. She was already moaning and gasping to this thug’s very touch and she quickly began to build towards climax.

My body is little more than a toy to him, she realized in humiliation. He can play me however he wants and I can't do anything to stop him. Must resist somehow!

But the once proud heroine could not! Her breathing sped up, each breath became a helpless gasp and her moans began to come closer and closer. Then suddenly he stopped.

Powermaiden went limp in her chains. Her legs held wide by the spreader bar, trembled weakly. She lifted her eyes assuming what was next. Another of the thugs came towards her. The heroine tried to find some measure of resolve she pulled feebly at her binding. He reached out and grabbed the band of her lacey panties.

“No,” she mewled as he pulled them down her firm thighs.

The thug stepped behind her and grabbed her shapely hips, pulling them towards him. Powermaiden trembled overwhelmed by a mixture of fear and anticipation as she heard his pants unzip. She was perfectly helpless as he slowly forced his rock hard erection into her! She groaned as her cunt stretched to accommodate his shaft. Her entire body trembled as he began to thrust! She gasped and whined as he violated her so perfectly.

“Oh oh oh…agh no, don’t do this,” she begged even as she was fucked. “Ahhh… oh… oh… oh oh OH!”

Powermaiden’s head spun and her curvaceous body rocked with every thrust. She heard herself squealing and moaning. Her body’s betrayal was complete! She was going to cum at the hands of this common thug and there was nothing she could do about it. He snared a handful of her thick aurburn mane and jerked her head back at a painful angle. Powermaiden cried out between her moans! The thug pushed his tempo, pounding away at her mercilessly. She could not resist any more!

“Ohohoh… oooohhhh gaaaawwdd, NO!” she cried helplessly.

“That’s right,” the thug whispered into her ear. “Cum for me slut!”

Powermaiden resisted, trying to slow her breathing and hold back the rush. “Ah ah ah ah…Stop AAAAHHH! Please stop!”

“Not now, you cheap fucking whore,” he said. “Not until you cum for me! Cum for slut!!”

He increased his tempo once again and any resolve Powermaiden held onto faded. He fucked her hard, forcing the superheroine to climax! Her entire body shook and she cried out as the orgasm exploded through her! He continued his pace, forcing a second orgasm over the hapless heroine. She screamed and every sexy curve shuddered as he continued to pound away at her. Finally he slowed and pulled out.

Gasping for breath Powermaiden went limp in her bonds. Alison Grave approached her with a smug look plastered on her face.

“You came here a superheroine,” she hissed. “And look at you now, nothing but a helpless panting slut! And there’s so much more to come…”

Powermaiden heard her clearly but the humiliated heroine was beyond fear for the moment. She let herself hang trying to clear her head. Beaten and raped the heroine could only wonder if her powers would return or it she was doomed to be Alison Grave’s plaything forever…
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent start!! Thanks for sharing.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

That was immense...where can we find your other work?
LadyJane
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks, I can't wait to post some more. :-)

Here is some links to my some of my personal favorites.

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/mrx/ ... lpart1.htm
http://www.superheroinecentral.com/mrx/ ... peril2.htm
http://www.superheroinecentral.com/mrx/ ... peril3.htm

http://www.ringdivashop.com/catalog/oso ... category=4

If you check out these stories please feel free to email me any feedback, I'm constantly trying to improve and evolve my style/stories. :D
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Fantastic start! Keep it up!