Wonder Woman - A Body Never Lies

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

HELL BREAKS LOOSE at the Washington State Prison as the hundreds of inmates have overpowered the guards and found a means of escape. They were led by one man, a dangerous, telepathic criminal known as Doctor Psycho, who manipulated the prison staff and caused them to open up all the cells. But his biggest victory would not be against the uniformed men...instead, it will be against a famed Amazon warrior. And a princess, too.

Tens of men of different builds and sizes came rushing out from the main entrance of the facility, dragging with them the bruised body of a half-naked, athletically built female. It was none other than Wonder Woman, who had been tricked into the prison trying to stop their escape and, upon Doctor Psycho's threat to make the guards kill one another, allowed herself to be overpowered by more than a hundred man. They've knocked her around and caused her some light injuries, but that was just to exhaust the Amazon princess, as Doctor Psycho doesn't want her body covered with cuts and scars...not before he enjoys it.

They brought her to one side of the chain link fences around the compound, and began to tie her limbs far apart from each other with nylon ropes, in a spread eagle position. The warrior princess couldn't resist them much, and could only watch as the convicts tightened the knots around her wrists and ankles, about three feet apart. They then removed her lasso and belt, to ensure her powers and strength are stripped for good.

"LET ME GO, YOU BASTARDS!" shouted the superheroine. "Where is Psycho?Too afraid to face me?" As she spoke, the mastermind showed himself, and stepped out from the crowd. He walks towards her, but needs to look up to stare into her eyes as he is a full feet shorter than she is. "You ugly midget! Untie me at once!"

"After all that trouble I went through?No, NO princess...I intend to have you tied here for quite sometime." replied the villain.

Doctor Psycho sinks his face into the amazon warrior's star sprangled crotch, which evokes a furious and embarassed reaction from the Amazonian. "PERVERT!" she screams. Psycho ignores her insult and pushes her crotch up while taking a deep breath. Wonder Woman closed her eyes and looked away in anger; that was the most humiliating thing she's ever experienced, yet deep down she knows there's a whole lot yet to come.

Psycho took a few more sniffs, before standing back up to Wonder Woman's level. "Your vagina smells odd...is it the same for all Amazonians?Or is it only a princess's cunt that smell this bad?Tell me Wonder Woman...have you ever been had by a man?"

Wonder Woman was not going to take these insults quietly. "You will regret the day you chose to cross paths with an Amazon warrior. The only reason you haven't been broken in half yet is all thanks to your unscrupulous and despicable ways of ganging up on women and tying them up. Shame on you, in the name of Hera!"

*Clap clap clap* Wonder Woman was stunned by what she was hearing; psycho's uncharacteristic clapping, accompanied with a sinister grin. "You live up to your name, Amazon princess. Being bound up so tight, half naked, and completely helpless around your enemy...yet your spirit remains resilient and indomitable. Or are you just ignorant of the terrible things I have in store for you?"

Wonder woman was taken aback. It is true she has no idea of what's to come; being a highly respected figure, she was constantly fighting the logical outcomes of her ordeal. Being stripped naked, touched, or even the unthinkable lewd acts she's heard about modern women. "Great Hera, I will take any torture...but please protect my chastity from these filthy men." she thought.

"So you do have a clue what I might be doing to you! Hera? Haha...not even Zeus himself can save you now!" Wonder Woman was shocked and peeved. She just remembered Psycho could read her thoughts. "You fiend. I shall warn you for the last time; let me go, and I can spare your life."

Psycho, upon hearing this, leaned his face towards her neck and smelt her womanly scent, as Wonder Woman began to experience fear. "I can sense you're afraid, princess. You're scared as a little kitten stuck on a tree..." Using his right hand he touches her waist an slides his hand down her crotch, then rubbed it slowly. Wonder Woman gritted her teeth and desperately tried to close her thighs together to no avail.

"You know you're bound...helpless...and your body will soon become a plaything for me to do whatever I want!" Now his left hand made a firm grip on her right breast, and fondled with it. The princess let out a little moan as the most sensitive parts of her chaste body were being carassed, but surpressed her volume and instead turned to making more insults to her assaulter. "Despicable man, lay your hands off me!" The crowd cheered at the sight of the mighty superheroine being molested.

"Alright, princess. I think the crowd has had enough. Let's begin the show." said psycho, in a lewd tone. "Don't you all wish to see the amazon's tits?"

The crowd roared in agreement, as Wonder Woman's face reddened with shame and fear. Sure, she's half naked in her costume all the time...but to expose her most private areas to a sea of men is a different thing altogether!

"What do you think you're doing?NO!" screamed the Amazon warrior, as Psycho reaches out to his red top, and slides his fingers behind the wings of the eagle crest. "Gentlemen...I present to you...THE BREASTS OF AN AMAZON PRINCESS!!!"

He yanks down her top, exposing Wonder Woman's bouncy, D-cup, voluptuous tits, topped with dark brown nipples. It was followed by a loud cry from her. "NOOOOO!!!" However, that cry was completely eclipsed by the screams of excitement from the crowd upon the sight of the superheroine's tits.

Shame and humiliation washed through her face, as Wonder Woman experienced for the first time what it's like to have a hundred men staring at the part of her body she only admires herself in the bathroom mirror. As she wriggled in her futile attempts to hide her funbags away from the crowd's view, they shook even more vigourously, to the delight of the crowd, and it's only when she hears comments about her bouncing tits did she realize she was making it worse. Frustrated and tired, she stopped moving, and her breasts came to a rest, covered with sweat.

"I'm sorry, princess." he replied in a dark tone. "We're only just getting started."
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Interesting start.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks...I intend to show more of her thoughts and inner struggles later on...hope it turns out good...
BDUDU
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

thoughts and inner struggles are always interesting..looking forward to it..make her attitude uppity and prudish..makes it more humiliating and ridiculous when her body acts differently.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Boss2125 wrote:thoughts and inner struggles are always interesting..looking forward to it..make her attitude uppity and prudish..makes it more humiliating and ridiculous when her body acts differently.
Spot on man can't agree more. :wink: