Sharing is Caring! - Angelique Kithos Superheroine Pics

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Kamenrider
Henchman
Henchman

who are you supposed to be in the second picture?
ojsmooth
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Forget Anne Hathaway..... Angelique should be playing Catwoman in the new Batman movie. YUM!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You sure are lovely. Who cares who you are supposed to be in the second picture, you look gorgeous.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That's tight!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

angeliquekithos wrote:My husband Ted Michaels of http://www.tedmichaelsdamsels.com is also a comic book artist.
He decided to draw a picture of my Marshmallow Avenger character for me and all of my fans who love her!

Here's a pic and a desktop background for your enjoyment! :)

Link to Desktop Background
http://mysultryseduction.com/images/Mar ... 0x1200.bmp

When is she gonna fight "Graham Cracker Girl"? With her "Hershey Chocolate" goo ray? :lol: :lol:

"I'm going to make a Smore out of you YET.....Marshmellow Avenger!!!!" :twisted: :twisted:
MacroLass
Neophyte
Neophyte

angeliquekithos wrote:Hahaha! it definitely started off as a joke! Graham Cracker Girl would be played by my friend Ashley Graham, Taboo magazine model, when she comes through next. I think as long as us girls are having fun dressing up in spandex, it's all good! Who knows where the fun will take us next! ;)
I can certainly agree with that...if you're gonna dress up, have fun with it definitely! =D> Maybe you could fight the insidious English villainess Madame Marmite (you love her or you hate her)....
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MacroLass wrote:
angeliquekithos wrote:Hahaha! it definitely started off as a joke! Graham Cracker Girl would be played by my friend Ashley Graham, Taboo magazine model, when she comes through next. I think as long as us girls are having fun dressing up in spandex, it's all good! Who knows where the fun will take us next! ;)
I can certainly agree with that...if you're gonna dress up, have fun with it definitely! =D> Maybe you could fight the insidious English villainess Madame Marmite (you love her or you hate her)....

Oh definitely....Have fun! :D No sense doing the "work" if you cannot have fun doing so. =D>

But on the opposite of that coin, and I've never seen Wonder Kithos do this in any of her videos, I'm all for the models having fun while doing the shoot....what I don't care to see, as I've seen from time to time, is where the models are laughing and giggling while performing. That's a major deal breaker for me. [-X

I also love seeing some of the models posting on this forum....To me it shows they are some of the ones who REALLY want to deliver, what us as fans, want to see.... =D>