Bound Superheroines Meeting Went Well Today

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

Just thought I would give you a little update on the Bound Superheroines site.

I talked with Reno Binder at the con about going partners with the site, and he loved the idea. I've been working with Reno since we first met at my first FetishCon and we've been shooting together ever since, so the choice was easy. We are going to be focusing a lot on Peril traps, ala Batman and what not, building trap sets that somehow, might make their way into some of my other productions :lol: But the focus will be on tight bondage, hot models stuggling in hot costumes, and some simple story lines to go with it.

Of course we will be open to suggestions, comments and custom requests.

I'm looking forward to finally putting this site out there, as I know I've been getting a lot of inquiries about it.

Stay tuned!
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds totally awesome!
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

wow, I can't wait to see that. :D
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hot models struggling in hot costumes is great, though there should be consequences for their inability to escape. Hopefully, escape will be an impossibility.

Various forms of PUNISHMENT at five minute intervals for failing to escape their bonds would be extremely hot.

Five minutes to escape, failure equals punishment, hot candle wax, while bound and struggling.

Another five minutes to escape, failure equals punishment, a caning, while bound and struggling.

Another five minutes to escape, failure equals punishment, vibrating nipple clips, while bound and struggling.

Another five minutes to escape, failure equals punishment, vibrating wand forced orgasms, while bound and struggling.

Another five minutes to escape, failure equals punishment, dildo play, while bound and struggling.

Etc...
starsfx
Neophyte
Neophyte

I really love the ideal of the new site.

You mentioned the 60's Batman show, I think the videos in Bound Superheroines should stick as closely to the spirit of that show as possible. They should be played mostly straight with no costume removal or de-booting.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sure. I really only do de-booting on Hypnotics World and sometimes when I dont feel like carrying boots with me, like with FetishCon, OR if I dont have a pair of boots that fit the character.

But I agree it will stick very close to the Batman spirit. It's something that I've been promising for a while and it's definitely something that RenoBinder wants to do as well.

Plus I get to use my construction skills :)
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

What happened with the site http://boundsuperheroines.com/ some news about it? any prevision when it'll open?
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I agree with starsfx except I would favor partial costume removal.
olhif
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey MC

Any chance of this site works? if lack of custom, let me know. :)
You partner with renobinder looked very promising.